• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Real matchups are lame and boring.

Xyro, you should've taken data on what stages were banned.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Dang, I would rather go to Phase X-2 than the next circuit event.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
No More Heroes is a repetitive and shallow as hell, overrated game that Wii owners blew up because there are hardly any noteworthy mature games for the system. It's not a bad game. It just doesn't have legs.
Overrated according to who again?? It cant be the wii owners cause the game didn't sell well at all due to it have NO advertising/limited number of copies aka almost NO ONE bought it. G4(who hates the wii/nintendo) and Yahtzee(who calls out the BS in games) both gave the game a very high score/praise not cause it was M rated(who gives a **** if the wii doesnt have a lot of M rated games?) but because it was FUNNY/over the top bloody and gave off a "wtf" factor MOST current games lack in this day in age aka NMH is actually a GOOD game and even the HATERS accept it. And its repeatitive? Do you know how many Gaylos and Call of Gays there are? They are literally the same year after year and no one complains but NO MORE HEROES comes out and u call it repetitive.....u freakin dumb bro. Suda 51 is a genius in creativity and humor and it shows in killer 7/nmh/nmh2. I highly doubt you beat/played ANY of those 3 games so you dont have a "educated" opinion. You just play your little gaystation 3 or gaybox 360 and hate on nintendo cause your "too cool" or "grown up." GTFO u piece of turkey poop.

Oh and tupac/notorious/lupe fiasco/ and (c)rap music SUCKS. Britney Spears is where the FUTURE is you chocolate covered rainbow trout @$$ wagon.

oh and movies > books

Tesh

Smash Hero
Dang, I would rather go to Phase X-2 than the next circuit event.
I would LOVE to see how it turns out, but come on, this is Texas. Top 5 is gonna be Diddy, Snake, Lucario. Olimar, Toon Link etc. unless that ONE really good MK shows up.

I kinda wish I could see it happening somewhere else, in Texas its just kind of kicking mid level players while their down.

z00ted

I would LOVE to see how it turns out, but come on, this is Texas. Top 5 is gonna be Diddy, Snake, Lucario. Olimar, Toon Link etc. unless that ONE really good MK shows up.
o

L

afk

:( :peach:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Leaf, if you go to Sync's tournament, feel free to just leave my TV with him. I probably won't be there, but if he is hosting biweekly tournaments, its more use to him than me.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz

PLEASE take this 1min survey(10 easy question) and post what political party it claims you most likely favor. it will also help me contiune to hate you or begin to like you.

My results

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 30%
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 100%

According to your answers, the political group that agrees with you most is...

Conservatives tend to favor economic freedom, but frequently support laws to restrict personal behavior that violates "traditional values." They oppose excessive government control of business, while endorsing government action to defend morality and the traditional family structure. Conservatives usually support a strong military, oppose bureaucracy and high taxes, favor a free-market economy, and endorse strong law enforcement.

sheikamaru

jive
My results

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 90%
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 50%

Liberal?

Don't hate me!!!!!

Are there any other car pools going to mcallen besides leaf?

Suspect

Smash Hero
Overrated according to who again?? It cant be the wii owners cause the game didn't sell well at all due to it have NO advertising/limited number of copies aka almost NO ONE bought it. G4(who hates the wii/nintendo) and Yahtzee(who calls out the BS in games) both gave the game a very high score/praise not cause it was M rated(who gives a **** if the wii doesnt have a lot of M rated games?) but because it was FUNNY/over the top bloody and gave off a "wtf" factor MOST current games lack in this day in age aka NMH is actually a GOOD game and even the HATERS accept it. And its repeatitive? Do you know how many Gaylos and Call of Gays there are? They are literally the same year after year and no one complains but NO MORE HEROES comes out and u call it repetitive.....u freakin dumb bro. Suda 51 is a genius in creativity and humor and it shows in killer 7/nmh/nmh2. I highly doubt you beat/played ANY of those 3 games so you dont have a "educated" opinion. You just play your little gaystation 3 or gaybox 360 and hate on nintendo cause your "too cool" or "grown up." GTFO u piece of turkey poop.

Oh and tupac/notorious/lupe fiasco/ and (c)rap music SUCKS. Britney Spears is where the FUTURE is you chocolate covered rainbow trout @$$ wagon.

oh and movies > books
easier than I thought

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
[COLLAPSE="My Results"]Your PERSONAL issues Score is 70%
Centrist prefer a "middle ground" regarding government control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention and sometimes support individual freedom of choice. Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind, tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.[/COLLAPSE]

Suspect

Smash Hero
Just to let you guys know that Toys R Us is having a buy 2 for $50 sale. Brink, Mortal Kombat, Portal 2, F3AR, Black ops and L.A Noire.

Even if you dont like any of those games you can buy them for $50 then sell each for like $40-$50 on craigslist lmao

z00ted

illmatic, take the test i posted. PLEASE
[COLLAPSE=""]Your PERSONAL issues Score is 30%

Conservatives tend to favor economic freedom, but frequently support laws to restrict personal behavior that violates "traditional values." They oppose excessive government control of business, while endorsing government action to defend morality and the traditional family structure. Conservatives usually support a strong military, oppose bureaucracy and high taxes, favor a free-market economy, and endorse strong law enforcement.[/COLLAPSE]

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Your PERSONAL issues Score is 70%

Centrist prefer a "middle ground" regarding government control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention and sometimes support individual freedom of choice. Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind, tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.

:059:

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
[COLLAPSE="My quiz thing"]Your PERSONAL issues Score is 80%
Libertarians support maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence. Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.[/COLLAPSE]

CY

Smash Ace
I wouldn't say he's dumb, but I disagree on his interviewing methods at times. He always interrupts nigz before they finish their statement.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I will SERIOUSLY go Metaknight or Diddy on him.
I'd actually like to see that. He's better at those matchups, imo. But then you'd probably be better against Marth at the same time, so would be fun to watch.

[collapse=my results]Your PERSONAL issues Score is 60%
Centrist prefer a "middle ground" regarding government control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention and sometimes support individual freedom of choice. Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind, tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.[/collapse]

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Just found out lawyer sister got a job at a law firm. Now I can sue you guys for whatever I want..or mess up your tax records...or...something...

I need food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom