• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikamaru

jive
So a couple of friends and I are gonna be in Houston from tonight up until Monday. We all play smash and we were hoping to get to play some Houston players while in the area.

My number is 337 278 8137. Please hit me up. I wanna play. :]
Tournament saturday!!!!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's ******** that companies are able to get away with such shady practices. But of course, they do it for the money...and the fact that it's slowly becoming an industry standard is what really annoys me. Just part of the slow decline of the video game industry.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
It's ******** that companies are able to get away with such shady practices. But of course, they do it for the money...and the fact that it's slowly becoming an industry standard is what really annoys me. Just part of the slow decline of the video game industry.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
SLUSH WTF KIND OF POST WAS THAT??!?!

It was....sinister...

░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄
░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█
░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
░▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
…█▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█
░░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█
░░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░░█░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░███████░█
░░░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░█

Tesh

Smash Hero
Venusaur shoulda been in Brawl. Can you imagine a super fat tether character? That would be hilarious!!

Also my Birthday is next week. Sync should host a tournament I won't be able to attend though.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Xyro, can I have the replay files of me getting smushed by Razer @ hobo? Also is Leaf gonna upload what he had @ the TV next to Xyro's (that was leaf right?)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I remember we went to popertops house in 2008 for a brawl fest. Flip mained PT then and Cesar was like the 4th best player in the city(he mained ROB)! That was the first time i met Kown as well.

Man I miss 2008.....

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Woah wtf '08 really is when the brawl scene began I didn't realize it had been that long. HOBO 4 my first tourny. I remember being dillusional and thinking that Yoshi was a good character back then. And SOLO CLIMBER!

And Fliphop, Sethlon, and Axxo were me and jS's inspiration in Brawl.

:059:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I just saw the movie, "Super Eight" it was extremely good.

Allan, let's go see it with Smoom one of these days since Tron was utter TRASH.

You will love this movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom