• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
It should stay on, although I've never had it on all day, so I can't say for sure, but as far as I know it will. Lemme know if you don't get enough wiis first. I'll still bring it to the venue just in case

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I sware to God if my mom ****ing changes her mind last ****ing second like she always does with this **** someone is going to die.

z00ted

oh my ****ing God it's just getting worse.

someone please grab my Mom and take her to someplace where she can just be happy her whole life, won't ever to talk me again, and won't *****.

z00ted

the ***** ****ing talked for like 22 minutes yesterday about a wallet and my little brother's first "check"

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I'm considering hosting tournaments again (summer boring so far). If I did, they'd all be MK banned tourneys. Ran and I have been talking ;)

If I did, would people show up you think?

Suspect

Smash Hero
I'm considering hosting tournaments again (summer boring so far). If I did, they'd all be MK banned tourneys. Ran and I have been talking ;)

Nike would show up even if he had to ride a bike.

I cant believe people still ban mk, he isn't broken

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I'm not banning MK because I think he's broken.

I want him out of all of my smash tournaments because I believe it will introduce a healthier meta game. Brawl has lived half its lifespan as of now; I'd like to see the second half MK free.

EDIT: Didn't mean to start a discussion on MK ban, ignore

CY

Smash Ace

yeah that would be cool, instead of people only relying on MK they will have to play a different character or just not show up lol.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
oh my ****ing God it's just getting worse.

someone please grab my Mom and take her to someplace where she can just be happy her whole life, won't ever to talk me again, and won't *****.
the ***** ****ing talked for like 22 minutes yesterday about a wallet and my little brother's first "check"
I love your mom. so hot.

*hopes bait was taken*

i will divorce amanda if i had to so that i could go to this.

I cant believe people still ban mk, he isn't broken
its not about him being/not being "broken"

learn about smash yo

I'm not banning MK because I think he's broken.

I want him out of all of my smash tournaments because I believe it will introduce a healthier meta game. Brawl has lived half its lifespan as of now; I'd like to see the second half MK free.
I WANT YOUR BODY!

edit: do not allow ANY mks plz

Player-4

See you in 25 years
What if I made exception?
I'd like that :)

But actually I am picking up a secret character and getting help with him from a certain someone, so depending on how far along I am with my training we'll just see what's going on.

lol

P4 u scared bro? why u scared?
Uhh because I don't use anyone else? Lol silly Colin.

u should play blametruth P4
You know, I just might

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom