• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
does anyone wanna come to twin peaks tomorrow night for my birthday and have dinner? not really sure what im gonna do during the day tomorrow as my real birthday party event (in my eyes anyways) is going to hobo.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
OMG I just realized I'm about to be with Slush for the weekend.

I'm hyped.
I think you meant to say "I'm scared."

You're right, you ****ing suck.
Was going to agree and type that the Yoshi curse gets me 13th/17th half the time with a possible Top 6 or 9th placing here or there.
And add something related to what your previous quote shows, I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE GAME YET.

Slush has more tech skill than any player in San Antonio, no joke lol
Only cause It's Yoshi.

I'm truly stupid paid, that's just how I feel today.
GOOD

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
How's "Advancing Peach's Metagame" going?
Really well.

Illmatic, i think i might be able to go. I get off at 4-5 tomorrow.

xyro on smoom
Sweet!

Hes still losing to dphat so....its a slow "advancement"
lol

off topic

who are the top 3 players in japan and euro for brawl and who do they use??
Not entirely sure but...

Europe: Gluttony (Wario), Leon (Marth), Staco (Metaknight)

Japan: Rain (Falco/MK), 9B (ICs), Brood / Other Olimar (Olimar)

Tesh

Smash Hero
The ominous gaming trends just ruined my life. Not gonna scroll back to see who posted it, but I hate you. I hope the world does end tomorrow.

BioDG

Smash Ace
xyro on smoom

great article! kinda sad that this is what the world of console gaming is coming to

http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-6-most-ominous-trends-in-video-games/
Which is precisely why I have just about given up on console gaming. I used to always buy games...but now I'm lucky to get one game a year. Not hating on gaming or anything, but I just have no desire anymore for what the recent gen has to offer (unless I'm guilted into getting something for home entertainment purposes). I can't explain it, honestly, but the article sure does. Brawl is the only "new" game I have played since '09 (without counting the brief period of Metroid: Other M).

Everything about that article is 100% true.

does anyone wanna come to twin peaks tomorrow night for my birthday and have dinner? not really sure what im gonna do during the day tomorrow as my real birthday party event (in my eyes anyways) is going to hobo.
I wouldn't mind, but I'll be busy that day. I hope you have a great birthday week/weekend!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Who Posted? Total Posts: 74,578.

User Name Posts

Xyro77 5,970
Rockettrainer 3,727
Player-4 3,256
Smoom77 2,655
pPp Suspect 2,269
Ozz. 2,133
KRDsonic 1,883
Gnes 1,874