• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Ok everyone suffering from being sick is not funny. Everyone from the carpool is dying ]: I'm the only one that survived and am not sick at all. That car ride was evil... some sort of voodoo curse.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Ok everyone suffering from being sick is not funny. Everyone from the carpool is dying ]: I'm the only one that survived and am not sick at all. That car ride was evil... some sort of voodoo curse.
Hmm...kinda suspicious. You WERE riding in a car with a lot of good players. And you are the only one that didn't get sick.
Are you a voodoo man, Sync?

inb4igetsick

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I hope you guys feel better soon. :(

Zori

Smash Champion
Holy **** I'm sick now too, yesterday I was fine, I even went to work.....now my body feels like..... I don't even have words to described this **** fuuuuuuuuuu

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Razer.
Your character has a stupid utilt and ridiculously high damage output while simultaneously having an above average defensive aptitude.

You deserve it.

heytallman

CTALL
I had a 102.6 fever last week.

At least I didn't throw up though....wahahaha only ***s throw up.

Also Dave: Are you really suprirsed that it was the Smash community? And it WOULD start with Keith, too...

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Keith you're a *****.

I'm probably the healthiest one out of all of us. After he told me it was the flu I've drinkened above average amounts of fluids and started taking meds. I think I'm just prolonging it though. I havnt gotten my fever yet but the body ache is slowly starting now with my cough and throat.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom