• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
No patches, no nothing. Its the SAME as it was on day one. ROFL.

Offline is where its at! You can start new too, NO ONE from the brawl scene knows who u are. JOIN US!
Start new? LOL Im getting hate pm's from people I dont even know. If people are still worrying about the old me, go read my old post.

Alan, Im really considering playing because Toon Link is funny. What percentage of Houston would you say play online? 10%?, about how many people?

Doin research now/watching your video TGM.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Start new? LOL Im getting hate pm's from people I dont even know. If people are still worrying about the old me, go read my old post.

Alan, Im really considering playing because Toon Link is funny. What percentage of Houston would you say play online? 10%?, about how many people?

Doin research now/watching your video TGM.
There are a few players like smoom and ozz that play online. Heck, i play online some times. We have a toonlink here in Houston(his name is Jerm) and hes prob top 3 TL in the usa. Look him up and steal some stuff he does.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
There are a few players like smoom and ozz that play online. Heck, i play online some times. We have a toonlink here in Houston(his name is Jerm) and hes prob top 3 TL in the usa. Look him up and steal some stuff he does.
Jerm?... same jerm from Melee?

Smoom77

Smash Master
I've decided to pick up Brawl again like MLG has. Be ready for a new Smoom. A new even more broken Smoom.

heytallman

CTALL
OK, YOU ****S

So, you may or may not know this, but my birthday is on Friday, March 12. I've wanted to host a fest for some time, and my birthday falls on a Friday this year, so why not now? So now, I present:

TALLMAN'S BIRTHDAY FEST​

DATE
Friday, March 12, 2010 from like 2 PM - whenever

Everyone is invited. I don't really have a limit to how many people can show. Please let me know if you're coming in advance.

If you happen to get lost, or if you just wanna talk to me, my cell number is (281) 857-9075

Oh yeah, we need some **** setups. I have one, and I really need you guys to bring some.

P.S. I'm not the only one with a birthday around this time. Our second-favorite banana-thrower, Fliphop, has a birthday on March 11, and the panda, RT, has a birthday on March 15th, I believe.

P.P.S. Don't bring me a gift. I'm not expecting anything, and I'd feel like an ******* if people did give me stuff.

*Tallman's birthday fest is sponsored by Lock-On Vomit.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
tallman31290 10:26 pm
I made my post

kldtjiog 10:26 pm
i saw
yucky blue

tallman31290 10:26 pm
go post and be like "daaaaamn this fest gonna be off da HIZZOOK"

daaaaamn this fest gonna be off da HIZZOOK

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm liking tallman's birthday fest thing. And if you don't go, that means you obviously hate one of the people who has a birthday near that date and would hurt people's feelings...ESPECIALLY MINE.

No pressure to go or anything.

If enough people go, just have a small tourney or something.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
No, if you don't go, you obviously hate us, NO JOHNS.

But seriously, try to get a ride...ask like Zori or Xyro or something, assuming they can go.

Smoom77

Smash Master
I'm liking tallman's birthday fest thing. And if you don't go, that means you obviously hate one of the people who has a birthday near that date and would hurt people's feelings...ESPECIALLY SMOOM'S.

No pressure to go or anything.

If enough people go, just have a small tourney or something.
fixeddddd.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I've decided to pick up Brawl again like MLG has. Be ready for a new Smoom. A new even more broken Smoom.
Yep! I AM going to be the best ICs EVER!
I think I'm close to quitting brawl again. ;-;
......................................................................................................................................

Suspect

Smash Hero
Something I found

Not a problem. Monstersarcade.com was taken by some bs site so we are in the process of buying it. Worst case monstersarcade.net will be up by the end of the month.

Madden 10 - Friday March 5th
Modern Warfare 2 - Saturday March 6th
Tekken 6, street Fighter 4, Soul Calibur 4, Smash Brothers - Sunday March 7th

1v1 Madden 10 will be played on 9 screens for Xbox 360. Register anytime on our facebook page or in person Friday 2pm-5pm. Tournament starts at 6pm. Registration is free and all our games are free all night. $100 1st place, $50 2nd, $25 3rd.

Modern Warfare 2 will be played by the official MLG Variant rules 4v4 on 10 screens for ps3.
$20 per team. No venue Fee!! Tournament starts at 2pm, registration is from 10am-1pm.

Sunday is our Fighting game exposition. We will be running 1v1 Street Fighter 4, Tekken 6, Soul Calibur 4, smash Brothers Brawl

Tournament Rules

Super Street Fighter IV $10 XBOX

All characters are allowed and will be unlocked on all consoles
2/3 Rounds
Double Elimination
Prizes are 70/20/10 of entry fees

Tekken 6 $10 PS3

3/5 Rounds
Double Elimination

Soul Calibur 4 $10 PS3

3/5 Rounds
Double Elimination

Smash Brothers Brawl 2v2 $10 per team

2/3 Rounds
Timed Stock, 5 lives 10 minutes
Neutral Stages
No Items
Double Elimination

Im sure i am forgetting some things but cut us some slack, we've been working 2 weeks strait to get the place up and running. All games after the tournaments are over will be free to play, and we just want to get our place out there on the scene. Any questions, inquiries or concerns dont hesitate to ask. or call us at 281-397-8511. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom