• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esca

Smash Champion
Still sucks as in no patches or still sucks in general? Has it gotten any better, like any updates to slightly fix lag. I remeber there being lag but that was the 1st week the game came out, and I was playing like G@BE, which is South East Houston to Magnolia.

Give me the scoop Alan.
LOL @ YOU.

ppl still playin this bad game?
Tarzan, I love you but you don't make sense.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
Still sucks as in no patches or still sucks in general? Has it gotten any better, like any updates to slightly fix lag. I remeber there being lag but that was the 1st week the game came out, and I was playing like G@BE, which is South East Houston to Magnolia.

Give me the scoop Alan.
holy ****!!!!!!!!!! Is that the LEGENDARY jeremy feifer????? I thought that foo died.

cool

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
My littlest sister Beverly is has massive DI hax.

On PS1 in Melee, she was Zelda and I was fox. I Usmash her at 100%. And guess what? She double stick DIs and survives! She did the same thing with Peach a few games later.

>.>

Smoom77

Smash Master
Anyone want to team with me for regular doubles at Whobo? ICs team very well with MK (much better than any other character), I can explain it to you if you're interested.

Zori

Smash Champion
So this is my hobo situation

everything was fine till a couple of days, my mom wants to to go to lee college's open house and its on saturday -_- normaly i would not be upset but i dont want to leave jerm hanging and it would be hard for him to find a partner at this point so im thinking of going to lee college tomorrow and grabbing a pamplet and walking around but i have a feeling my mom well be smarter than that

so xyro can you tell me what order your doing the events in it will be super helpful maybe i can go to lee and hobo on the same day i just need a genaral time on when stuff is starting

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
So this is my hobo situation

everything was fine till a couple of days, my mom wants to to go to lee college's open house and its on saturday -_- normaly i would not be upset but i dont want to leave jerm hanging and it would be hard for him to find a partner at this point so im thinking of going to lee college tomorrow and grabbing a pamplet and walking around but i have a feeling my mom well be smarter than that

so xyro can you tell me what order your doing the events in it will be super helpful maybe i can go to lee and hobo on the same day i just need a genaral time on when stuff is starting
I was doing teams first because flip cant be there all day. So if you want to do your teams thing then leave to go do your thing, thats cool.

2vs2
1vs1
lt 1vs1
mt 1vs1

Xyro77

2vs2 reg
1vs1 reg
2vs2 or 1vs1 lt
1vs1 mid tier

I MAY drop mid tier and just allow sonic for LT this LAST time since trent already bought his plane ticket and he would be like the ONLY sonic to go. What do all of you think?

Xyro77

Look, here is the deal.

Originally, i was gonna allow sonic to be legal(even though i KNEW the new tier list would come out) because i had like 5-7 sonics going to this event. Well all the sonic's bailed on me but Trent(he bought his plane ticket) so if i go back and respect the new tier list, sonic moves to mid tier. That means i would do 4 events(2 regs/1 lt/1 mt). No offense to ANYBODY but i dont wanna sit through 4 events anymore unless its a 2 day event. So i was thinking, if i do LT 2vs2 with sonic legal this LAST time, i guarantee hobo 24/25 and maybe even 26 will NOT have lt 2vs2. I just ask is that you guys support LT 2 vs 2 this LAST time. Heck there are some pretty MEAN players that DO NOT have team mates yet so your chances are HUGE of doing well.

YOSH (beat me in LT 1vs1 last time)
RoyR (best falcon in tx)
Trent (sonic)
Trela (samus)
Esca (samus)
Lee (ike)
Tallman (lucas)

Esca

Smash Champion
Look, here is the deal.

Originally, i was gonna allow sonic to be legal(even though i KNEW the new tier list would come out) because i had like 5-7 sonics going to this event. Well all the sonic's bailed on me but Trent(he bought his plane ticket) so if i go back and respect the new tier list, sonic moves to mid tier. That means i would do 4 events(2 regs/1 lt/1 mt). No offense to ANYBODY but i dont wanna sit through 4 events anymore unless its a 2 day event. So i was thinking, if i do LT 2vs2 with sonic legal this LAST time, i guarantee hobo 24/25 and maybe even 26 will NOT have lt 2vs2. I just ask is that you guys support LT 2 vs 2 this LAST time. Heck there are some pretty MEAN players that DO NOT have team mates yet so your chances are HUGE of doing well.

RoyR (best falcon in tx)
Trent (sonic)
Trela (samus)
Esca (samus)
Lee (ike)
Tallman (lucas)
Anyone wanna team with me for Low Tier?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Look, here is the deal.

RoyR (best falcon in tx)
Trent (sonic)
Trela (samus)
Esca (samus)
Lee (ike)
Tallman (lucas)
Dang, no love for me.

That's ok, I'm taken.

Edit: I prefer having both LT 1 vs 1 and teams. I figure the Mid-Tier event can wait until next hobo.

But if I had to choose between LT singles or doubles, it would be singles.

2nd Edit: Xyro, so is Sonic allowed in both LT events or what?

Gnes

Smash Master
Dang, no love for me.

That's ok, I'm taken.

Edit: I prefer having both LT 1 vs 1 and teams. I figure the Mid-Tier event can wait until next hobo.

But if I had to choose between LT singles or doubles, it would be singles.
he probably didnt know u guys were coming since everyone else been sketchy about going to hobos these days

Player-4

See you in 25 years

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Tact and Knife should be Jerm's team's tag, while Gnes' team's tags should be Spawn and Camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom