• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I sure would like some practice today...

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
Whats up people. I'm gonna be heading up to Funplex from the Woodlands on Saturday with a friend of mine around 10:30-11:00. If there is anyone between Funplex and The Woodlands who needs a ride, I might be able to come get you.

jaggedShrapnel

Smash Cadet
It doesn't look like I'll be able to compete unless somebody can give me a ride. I could catch a ride with a friend and get there at about 3, but that's too late for Brawl.
So, anybody mind giving me a ride?

303 East 26th St. Houston, TX 77008

Let me know please.

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
TREEEEEEEEE!!!!! I had no idea how to handle your sheik, I underestimated the speed of the character so you were able to capitalize on my bananas WAY better then I thought you could. I'm gonna have to take a look at the match up...

Popertop

Smash Champion
TREEEEEEEEE!!!!! I had no idea how to handle your sheik, I underestimated the speed of the character so you were able to capitalize on my bananas WAY better then I thought you could. I'm gonna have to take a look at the match up...
shiek vs diddy is a wierd matchup

her dash attack is way too good it catches naners all the time

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Zori quitting?

Life is not worth living anymore!

*ends life*

Suspect