• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Sybawave

Smash Ace
xD Ok that's good...and I'm sorry James lol I was already in Galveston with Tarzan and his crew along with Nick. =/ I left at like three to get there.

G@BE

Smash Lord
i have another language lesson on saturday night. People could not be there the following week so they are doing it this week

ბოდიში

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Is that another john that I am hearing? This is why you all suck at this game so much. Jake getting beat by random Peaches in dittos...Nick and I nearly getting owned by random Galveston players. They put up a decent fight...we didn't actually get owned. Theywere a lot better than I was expecting...especially in teams <_<

Sybawave

Smash Ace
xD that'd be weird....

And yeah some Peach player from Galveston apparently beat you in Peach dittos in tourny. You beat him in the set but you never went Peach again lol

And I thought he was random...he doesn't have a rep yet lol he was saying how he wants to beat the best Peach in Houston (cough James) xD

I'm not sure who the Samus player was. The white guy used Falco and used Shines and lasers to save me from dying he was dam accurate too lol it was insane.

The other guy used Peach....he ***** lol

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You guys should go to the UH Brawl tournament next Saturday. You guys can chill with everyone else that is going.

And of course, bring Melee. :)

Sybawave

Smash Ace
LOL @ Jake saving face xD admitting it =P good save

Ok. I think that we should have the Smashfest at UH with Duggfinn's thing. That is already an available spot and it's more centered for the farther people to drive. And it's at UH....it sounds fun lol more fun than a sweaty daycare with a whole bunch of guys...UH is a college...college girls...rave...drunk college girls....need I say more?

Does anyone really want to have it this weekend that badly? If so say so now lol

Anyone else rather have it at UH next weekend? Let's decide now guys lol quickly please since the weekend is coming up xD

Velox

Smash Ace
lol, Syba, UH is not that fascinating, I was kinda hoping I could get away from it this weekend @ Mouf's thing, but we could do both weekends.. heh, I'm sure you'll see lots of hot, unobtainable girls here though :p

Sybawave

Smash Ace
lol, Syba, UH is not that fascinating, I was kinda hoping I could get away from it this weekend @ Mouf's thing, but we could do both weekends.. heh, I'm sure you'll see lots of hot, unobtainable girls here though :p
LOLOLOL Wow...someone really doesn't know me...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
syba, i may not go to U of H today. whats your number so i can text you in an hour or so.

btw, the event that dugfin is having on the 24th is BRAWL only. Also, there will be NO drinking and drugs(its a college sponsored event)

Velox

Smash Ace
no Syba, I'm not saying anything about you, u don't know them heh! Wait, are u coming to UH today Syba? I'm always down for melee if ur at the college, or anyone else that melees at UH for that matter. I live at Cullen, just send me a PM, course I don't have a console or controller anymore.. or a game lol..

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
it sounds fun lol more fun than a sweaty daycare with a whole bunch of guys
lol...had you ever actually been to this place you wouldn't say somethin like that, since it is honestly the PERFECT place for a smashfest or tourney

and girls? we know girls, and i was plannin on inviting a few girls so maybe we can see how much game you got son.

so we CAN'T use the daycare this weekend, i'm sorry guys :( but i definitely want to have a big tourney or smashfest soon, it's just hard to find the perfect time. i'll let you guys know when i'm able to throw one, and i promise it won't disappoint

EDIT: also i don't remember that peach beating me in tourney but i also have horrible memory so i'll take his word for it; i will however propose a 5$ MM 3/5 PEACH DITTO, NO SWITCHIN CHARS. LET EM KNOW

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
tarzan will in town till monday!!! get at me

syba the peach player never beat anyone in tourney they where just friendies

Sybawave

Smash Ace
xD I asked you if you if that was in tournament and y'all said yes >_<

lol I gave you my number before >_< I was waiting for you to call me but you never did so I didn't show. And RocketTrainer said that we could go and bring melee...and we can just ask Duggfinn...who wants to do this? I don't know her that well so someone else do it </john>

Do it soon James lol I am trying to see if Paul or Dawn can throw one =/

And I didn't know you went to UH Velox...

And I actually know a lot of people at UH. And even the ones I don't know I'd get to know pretty fast so it wouldn't really matter.

He never played you James lol but he wants to play you.

And I know it isn't that bad lol I was just trying to build hype for the other thing =P

Get our of here Tarzan no one wants to play you...

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I'm hoping your venue works out pretty well mouf so we can get a good Melee only tournament like the one we had in January.... that was badass.

Velox

Smash Ace
so we're not playing this weekend?.. s***

heh, Syba, ur probably into relationships for different reasons than me :p But I usually don't like to talk about girls when I'm doing smash related things :colorful:

Sybawave

Smash Ace
That smiley just gave me a seizure...I hope you're proud of yourself.

We can still play this weekend...I'm trying to find a way around this problem lol

And I can't figure out what you meant in the last part of that post xD internet language ftl...

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Wait guys. We may still have a place to play. Dawn is thinking about holding one on Saturday. He said a lot of us can come. I don't think that there is a limit. He will give me more details before 9 tonight.

And wth James lol "if someone will give me a ride?" xD I'm just a someone to you now? I thought we were more than that man.

Don't play with Dojo...he sucks =P lol come here and get better.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
The problem is that we all CAN'T got Jake's house. Only a select few of us can go. Probably only the better players...like me and my dog...he can play better than all of you...I wish I had a dog...

But yeah anyway we all can't go there I think he said around like 3-4 at most can go at a time.

Top Bottom