• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

D

Deleted member

yay pawls. im working on my friend being able to get off work. ill let you know when something is set it stone. thanks man

Pawls to the Wall

Smash Journeyman
yay pawls. im working on my friend being able to get off work. ill let you know when something is set it stone. thanks man
There is also a second option, which is probably better. SideEffect may be able to house you, which would be good for both of you since he needs practice, is one of our top three players, and needs a ride. Also, he may be able to house you earlier. I'll get him on the phone to ask in the morning.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
So... rumor has it there's some kind of smashfest tonight before Insane Triumph tomorrow, yeah? Where and when is this alleged event taking place? My car is probably going to arrive before Thespis is done doing his thing, so if possible we'd like to have something to do in the meantime :) And I know you're all just dying to get in that IC practice!

Edit: Probably a non-issue now though... but just in case, my # is 214 549 8486.

MT_

Smash Ace
Let me know too! My phone # is 713 302 7592 can someone shoot me a text about this smashfest?

dilling

Smash Apprentice
So where/when are vids gonna be posted?
I'm getting there. As I said, this was my first time hosting, so I'm rather new to the video process. I have them all and I'm learning how to convert them and upload them. Hopefully they'll be up late tonight or tomorrow. They'll either be on blitz's or my youtube account but I'll post the links on the results thread here.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
work complications prevented me from showing up :( i'll for sure be at the next one. any idea when it's going to be?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I'm back in town for a little while guys and then I'm going back up to Dallas for the rest of the month. Get at me if you can.

Updated the OP with stuff and title of the thread.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
I was having trouble finding help, but my dad and his friend are going to go pick it up with a car dolly and we'll fix it over here. Hopefully within the next couple of days. Is it ok that it's still there?
Well I guess it's okay. I've been getting complaints from family members lol... but I'll let them know it wont be too much longer. And also, I wont be here when you come pick it up.

OH SNAP, it's epic. . . SideEffect is still in action!!!!:laugh:
Heh even though I rarely play Melee I still **** hardcore =D

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Awesome lol just hit me up on a day that isn't Friday and I can probably make it. Tell me a few days in advance too or at the very least, not the day off and at the very very least, not an hour before it happens...

Top Bottom