• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Noc

Smash Journeyman
ok so i just found out that i can have a smashfest..... ALOT OF SPACE... now all i need is ALL WHOS ALL DOWN to come....and bring set ups.. hit me up
832-884-2966...
I think MT and I are coming to this at 2pm tomorrow. I can bring a full setup.

-Ran

Smash Master
Oh yea, for NomNomNom, it looks like we have multiple states coming. At the moment it's:
Texas
Alabama
Florida

I'm currently working on getting Mississippi to come. This is going to be much larger than I was anticipating. <3

dilling

Smash Apprentice
Definitely interested in the LA tourney. I have family in Mandeville, so when I saw Metairie, I got pretty excited because it's just a half hour ride across Lake Pontchartrain.

dilling

Smash Apprentice
I'll let you know once I get off work. I'll probably leave in about half and hour and I'm only 20 minutes away from you according to google maps.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Anyone wanna give me lil ol' me a ride home tomorrow? :)

Willing to buy food/give gas money. I live in the Pasadena/Deer Park area, which is about an hour away from the venue, and hoping to leave by 5 or 6. Only way I can go to HOBO, just name your cost.

Pawls to the Wall

Smash Journeyman
Anyone wanna give me lil ol' me a ride home tomorrow? :)

Willing to buy food/give gas money. I live in the Pasadena/Deer Park area, which is about an hour away from the venue, and hoping to leave by 5 or 6. Only way I can go to HOBO, just name your cost.
How long have you been around here? I just moved from Pasadena/Deer Park. I lived in Deer Park Village apts on Spencer. You shoulda played me!

I live in Baytown, but I'm probably not going to this. I'll save my energy for insane triumph. I would go, but I can't have both weekends. I have to be my "wife's" chaperon tomorrow :/

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
lol, I'm a Brawl player actually, and been here for almost 2 years now? :p

And ****, when I thought I was getting lucky. I live in Pasadena, like, 5 mins away from Xyro actually. Lol, have fun.

Pawls to the Wall

Smash Journeyman
lol, I'm a Brawl player actually, and been here for almost 2 years now? :p

And ****, when I thought I was getting lucky. I live in Pasadena, like, 5 mins away from Xyro actually. Lol, have fun.
I lived there for about the past 2 years also and lived about 5 mins from Xyro. He came to play me in Brawl once, but I quit the game very early on.

Noc

Smash Journeyman
So when will melee ppl start showing up to this TYS thing today? I'll probly get there by 2...

D

Deleted member

housing for louisiana on friday night before insane triumph? pretty plz? ill entertain you all night.

MT_

Smash Ace
unofficial TYS results from my memory?:

1. lee martin
2. jake
3. von
4. MT
5. noc
5. rage
7. kamikaze (?)
7. joe (?)

woo 8 people turnout. good **** to everyone that showed etc, and von sucks!

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lmfao that was quick but yeah let me post that xD

Lee, too good lmao I need to figure out how to play against a Sheik...

Jake, you're so gay lol

Syba, wtf dude you ***** everyone hardcore

MT, we're going to Brinstar again xD

Noc, you've really improved since I last saw you lol

Rage, sorry

Kami-Kaze, you have some nice various characters lol try sticking to one and then working with that and then when you get comfortable with him pick up others.

Joe, I'm so sorry

Anyone else I forgot, you really sucked if i can't remember you lol

MT_

Smash Ace
lee - nice meeting you and fun friendlies. see you at IT
jake - cane sauce!!!
von - yea you were probably sandbagging but i was close... don't be surprised when i become better than you <3<3<3
clay - nice seeing you again. how's it feel to play a marth that isn't rohan's? haha ggs
rage - ggs man, fox vs marth is tough for both sides haha
kamikaze - good friendlies, and fun characters!
joe - fun friendlies and thanks for bringing a setup! we would have been so bored for like 2 hours if you didnt bring one haha. come back again after improving

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Sandbagging in friendlies maybe xD that 2nd match had me on edge lol and then you owned me lol....***** >_<

And we're expecting you to get better lol and it'll happen especially when MVC3 comes out...I'll be too busy watching those videos that I won't have time for smash anymore

cane sauce is too good lol we need one on this side of town

D

Deleted member

lol houston is going to get wrecked in their own tournament.
but seriously who can house me.

Noc

Smash Journeyman
lee - so quick and precise, there's no way I could've beaten you lol but wish I had put up a better fight
jake - thanks for getting the tourney going. Enjoyed our friendlies! Hope you get a chance to rematch lee at IT
von - I should play you in friendlies sometime, but doubles was fun!
matt - one of these days I'll figure out your marth lol. Your match against von was TOO close. Keep it up, you're on the verge of getting some great tourney results.
rage - didn't play you :/
kamikaze - you were that dr. mario I played in friendlies? ggs
joe - the game of ur pika vs my falcon was pretty competitive. Don't feel discouraged about the game where u played marth, I get a lot of marth practice heh.

Good luck at IT everyone! Really wish I could go but have to go to a volunteer clinic in OK that weekend for med school apps.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
You'd hate me for life lol the gimps in those teams matches were so unsuccessful xD 1v1 are so annoying. I wish I knew how to play this game the real way xD

MT_

Smash Ace
Rage played Marth versus me in bracket. No idea who Kamikaze played though unfortunately. I think Jake played against him in winners and then Rage took him out in losers.

Top Bottom