• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
the struts blew out on my car. can't drive it to dallas by myself let alone with multiple people since i now no longer have any suspension :( this sucks guys. unless i can shell out the 800 to fix it before saturday we're gonna have to find another car or forget about it. oh and my CV joints are messed up too so that's another 400.
I'll just pay to have your car fixed. No worries.

Don't get excited, I'm just kidding. F*********

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Hey Timberbomb he's right we just went outside to smoke haha, you should keep playing Smash with us, your Fox is too good!

Edit: stfu Von no one likes you! >; )
Aight time to get the ball rolling on some hype for Test Your Skills 8 Melee. I spoke with fletcher at tys7 and he said he would be down to do a mm with you at tys8 for 20$. Now I told you i would spot you half so 10$ is all you need. Now I need a confirmation from you are you down so i can make this flyer asap?

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Aight time to get the ball rolling on some hype for Test Your Skills 8 Melee. I spoke with fletcher at tys7 and he said he would be down to do a mm with you at tys8 for 20$. Now I told you i would spot you half so 10$ is all you need. Now I need a confirmation from you are you down so i can make this flyer asap?

LOL

LOL
LOL

LOL!!!!1

Mm agreed.

He surely doesn't know me.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
lol, well first of all i didn't get a phone call cause i always pick up, and second i foudn my n64 and have started to play the 64 smash bahaha

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
"Would you could you in a box? Would you could with Star Fox?" "No I will not in a box. No I will not with Star Fox. I will not play Smash Bros. Brawl. I do not like this game at all!"

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Yeah, like I said Tarzan was the only one but he didn't pick up when I called him.

Wow, so Jake's car broke and James' car broke...btw y'all know how my car does that funny thing when I drive for long periods of time?

Guess what happened this weekend when I was driving home from Galveston??? At least my john didn't come out of the blue...cough Jake....

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Wait before I convert to Brawl, the gameplay is still really slow right? It better be or I want nothing to do with it. I want to be able to eat a bowl of Frosted Flakes before I do an attack, or else!

TheJerm

Smash Champion
We have one houston MK player, but he doesnt place well. And he doesnt even stick to a character, he's mained plenty of different characters and is on MK atm.

Velox

Smash Ace
LOL, Ronnie loses at melee for a brief period of time and wants to start playing Brawl (I got the joke though..) What a testament to why people play Brawl.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
okay so now von can't go, which means its just me and jake left...which means i don't even know if I can still go cuz that means we'd be putting in an obscene amount for gas. is there anyone else who'd like to go? call me or jake, my number's 6825561241. actually, text me.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
nope. me and jake were about to go just me and him but then von said he was at his cousin's house and wasn't plannin on leavin so i couldn't get a ride to jake's last night. i know i shouldn't blame von since i can't depend on people for rides all the time but **** dude...could this of been any more of a last minute ditching? houston won't be at dallas :(

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I'm for sure going up there Spring Break...but I'll be staying there for a week xD and I can't play on the second Saturday...sooo I think there needs to be a tournament in Dallas on the first weekend of Spring Break.

Top Bottom