• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
haha wow, can't believe he got 2nd then...

okay guys, this is of dire importance. none other than DV8 texted me the other night saying he's in houston for 2 weeks and i was about to text him back and save his number but i forgot and ended up deleting all my texts so now i lost it and i don't know if he's gonna text me again since i didn't text back. does anybody have dv8's number at all? i'd really like to head up there and play sometime

Noc

Smash Journeyman
Mitchell moved from Mexico to Austin a couple months ago. He's the best melee player in Austin now closely followed by Kal.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
oh i thought austinrc lived in austin and i'd figure him best austin player. congrats to yu though, who does he yuse?

Noc

Smash Journeyman
Oh lol forgot about AustinRC since he wasn't at Phase 6 and never comes to UT Smash Club, yeah I believe he's better than Yu.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lmfao well I would be there if I had someone to go with...but James bailed lol typical Houstonian xD

When else are you free? I actually think that James is just too scared to get ***** in Peach dittos by that guy in Galveston =P

AustinRC

Smash Lord
lol y is people talking about me!? hahahahaha Yu is awesome!!!!!! MEXICO WILL BEAT YOU DOWN SON! Holy **** that cute brawl player Dojo mentioned me...... *te-hehehehehe* I cant wait to see him again he's WAY TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
...idk I... I don't know who I am anymore.
ARC is still on that long journey to discover oneself. It is a long and arduous road that we all must face at some point in our lives. He gets up every morning and goes straight to the mirror to watch himself cry and then he ritualistically tries to perfect himself with a need to be noticed.........*sarcasm*

HARHAR emo

Who's going to the tournament?

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
lol

i can't make it to this one, sorry guys. i just started working and i really need to save my money, and also this hobo had like the least hype of any hobo ever. it basically snuck up on me so i wasn't ready at all. i hope the next one has a good turnout

Top Bottom