• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
if enough people show up on sunday(april 4th) i will do a melee event at whobo

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Melee died and we all moved to Brawl instead.

Dam lol now we HAVE to show huh? Time to get to work guys lol Who is up for practicing? I just ***** Tarzan Dawn and Galveston. Who wants next?

Jake13

Smash Lord
spring break is coming up, we gotta have some kinda fest.

von i will **** you for free....

then i'll beat you in smash ;)

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
im glad everyone is alot cooler irl than the gay posts they make on this thread...

cept von obv
It upsets me that you're much gayer irl than the cool posts you make on this thread...

Haha, just messin with ya. :chuckle:
(Because I said that, you aren't allowed to retaliate)

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
We should hold a smashfest within the next 2-10 days.

Anyone have a CLUE about which day the smashfest should fall on?

obv not paul

Haha, just messin with ya. :D
(Because I said that, you aren't allowed to retaliate)

dilling

Smash Apprentice
I could have at least three (maybe five) people from The University of Houston, including Chris and Luciano, if you're interested.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
sorry i've been kinda absent from the scene guys, i work 6 days a week now and go to school so my freetime's been limited lately.

anyway...WHOBO, cmon guys let's do this. lets get as many melee players as possible to come to this. hype this **** up guys if we can't start getting semi decent turnouts i fear for the worst as far as melee tourneys go :(

dilling

Smash Apprentice
I've been to the last three HOBOs (except for the most recent since no else showed up), but I mainly just play at UH. Oh, and I played you in Friendswood once.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
yesterday/today/tomorrow prob just two of us but i can have a fest prob whenever

and i can get others to come maybe idk yet

the legendary JIMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Noc

Smash Journeyman
C'mon Houston, prove that the statement "dead scene is dead" is false. It's only a 3.5 hr drive to Austin.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
sorry guys i've partied and worked all spring break

so does ANYBODY still play melee? i feel like i haven't played in years and i'm really beginning to think the scene's dying. let's get together and play sometime guys, or at least try to. also, i'd love to make a trip up to an ooc tournament

Top Bottom