• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Jake13

Smash Lord
aight if we can't get a decent turn out at whobo, in just gonna start going to ooc tourneys only :/

I realize it's in the woodlands, but just think of the fun we can have carpooling :)))

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Xyro said enough people show up on Sunday he'd do it. Or maybe he decided to add it anyway?

I dunno, that's just the last thing I heard.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Sunday was supposed to be crew battles but Xyro switched it to Melee and something else. I dunno.

Wish I was there. :( I miss a few of y'all.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Touché.

Although when I did come you weren't there. Although I think I had your controller. Someone left it at my house. I hope you got it back. >.> I gave it to Xyro.

Or I had someone's controller who was a Houston Melee player. I used it.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
No I think someone had it, brought it to Dallas, left it at my house for one of the Phases, then I took it to Houston for Hobo thinking it was mine, saw your name on the back of it and gave it to Xyro to give back to you.

Maybe I will!! I don't know what I'd do. I suppose I could bring brownies. :) And then use them to lure your back to Dallas to my tournaments. Mwahaha! Like I said I wish I could have come this weekend. Completely planned on it... Then stuff came up. >.<

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I wish I could have come this weekend. Completely planned on it... Then stuff came up. >.<
Typical Texan response

So since M2k is in town, I'm going to track him down and play with him ^_^ I'll show him that he isn't as great and we're better than people think. Especially after watching him lose to 2 random players in a teams match.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Wait wait wait...I haven't played smash in about a month, what's going on here?

What's happening on Sunday? I mean, aside from easter. Who want's to play? My car is really starting to suck, so I don't want to go far.

dilling

Smash Apprentice
What time is the registration and the actual tournament going to start? If it's too early there's a chance I won't be back in time.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Hiya pplz, I'll be back in town in about a month or so from college. I'm planning on being a really active maylay player this summer, mostly by going to a lot of tourneys and smashfests. I'll most likely start a small kroo with my friends as well. For now though,I'll just be stalking this thread. So...yeah, umm...continue plz. Don't mind me .-.

Jake13

Smash Lord
so the tourney was cancelled and my hopes of playing m2k shattered. this is bullshi.t

would show up if I had an Emergency Tourney at my house TODAY??

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
WTF why was it canceled? Haha doesn't matter anyways, I completely forgot about it until right now. I would have loved to have 2 stocked M2K too :/ oh well.

/haha emergency tournies... I wish I could go.

Maybe ill have a tourney at my APT in a couple of weeks if anyone wants to.

EDIT: ...make that a month.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I can make an emergency tourney today.

Well...as long as my car can make it. For the first time ever, the engine died while I was driving. It started back up fine, but it seems like it could be near it's end.

Velox

Smash Ace
I'm also up for playing a bunch this summer. I'll be in houston the whole time just taking a couple classes at UH, plenty of spare time to **** some noobs like old days.

Top Bottom