• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Just added it to the roster after FS8. This was the first combination and helps Melee have a different monthly tournament than just Hobo. It was a bit cramped but it works for right now while I look for somewhere bigger. And as long as D'oH/darkrain/bluezaft (someone!!) are willing to come and run it (because Zac likes to plan things when I work else I'd help more >.<), then yes.

Shök

Smash Champion
Just added it to the roster after FS8. This was the first combination and helps Melee have a different monthly tournament than just Hobo. It was a bit cramped but it works for right now while I look for somewhere bigger. And as long as D'oH/darkrain/bluezaft (someone!!) are willing to come and run it (because Zac likes to plan things when I work else I'd help more >.<), then yes.
Ah. Sounds good.

what ever happened to milk matches?

perhaps there should be a milk tournament..
Lawl. A whole milk tournament? Who's bringing the Pepto Bismol? :p

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
you comin to hobo ladybug? we'll chill some more there :p i didn't even know about a dallas tournament! lemme save some money and i'll head up there one day, my family in dallas has been beggin me to visit

don't sleep on mouf

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Lol you'd actually spot me half? Who is fletcher?
Fo Sho I got you. How much do you want to bet? Fletcher is the melee player that took 1st place at play n trade. Other than that. I never seen him before. I will talk to fletcher and ask him how much he wants to play for! If you win, Ill spot you some of what I earned. If you lose, you dont owe me anything...

Ladybug

Smash Lord
you comin to hobo ladybug? we'll chill some more there :p i didn't even know about a dallas tournament! lemme save some money and i'll head up there one day, my family in dallas has been beggin me to visit

don't sleep on mouf
Sorry bud. No Hobo for me. :( We'll have to play/chill at a later point.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
oh did u get *****? GOOD! i hope u learn your place. you are not the best in houston and you will NEVER be.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Im glad u got *****. its good to see the kid that is "too big for his belt" get molested by a mexico who has not been playing melee SERIOUSLY for almost a year.

Ron Ron ***** *****

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Want to hear the best John ever???

Well I started getting sick at Ronnie's and then Thursday I got a soar throat and then yesterday I got the full blast...I went to bed at 3 and didn't wake up until right about now. So I am pretty sure I'm not making this tournament. T.T Fml

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Fun tournament yesterday guys. Even though I lost, I still won since I didn't pay a venue fee. I walked out $7 dollars richer than I would have been otherwise.

Jake: Great job winning Jake!
Fletcher: Your fox is too good
James: Your Falco is getting really smooth and those Peach combos looked really good
Ronnie: You will exact your revenge next time!
Sybawave: I know what to do next time you a-hole. *practices dash dancing back and forth*
Jerm: I expect you to go Y.Link in both matches next time. That was so close O_O
Oscar: AAAgghhh
Chris: That fox came outta no where, keep it up.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I wasnt playing peach correctly vs you for some reason =/. I cant move with her how I want to, but I'll get it down in time.

Ggs everyone. You guys should host a melee only tournament one day that way I can be more focused =]

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
lol you're clueless like your name mi amigo :) I beat Ronnie at the end of Melee( when Brawl came out) and I only used Marth ONCE in tournament when my controller broke.

Knee knee knee kneeeee dieeee paul :ouch:
Here's an example of the "clueless" insult I was telling you about Ronnie. ARRGH. Everybody does that. I'm changing my smash name, that's it.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Good tournament guys. I am very disappointed in myself, but it's only more motivation to do better next time! I will not lose again. I know now what I have to do to win.

Paul, I can see how that would get annoying. Please change your name.

Top Bottom