• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hello.. I'm from Arizona.. I recently just joined the Air Force and am now stationed at Wichita Falls, Texas.. I LOVE MELEE.... If you find me playing Brawl, then I give you permission to KILL ME ON SITE!.. meaning I don play it..

If there's a decent melee scene or any kind of smash scene at or Near Wichita Falls help me out plz... Jus send me a msg here or PM

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Hit up Dallas Melee thread. I believe we're the closest community. Dug those falco vids you put up a month or two ago.

edit: You talkin' to me timer? Dallas has trouble meeting up with Houston but f'sho. I'm pretty good in Low/Bottom match ups. Yoshi is pretty dern depressing to play against those who know the match up, so I'd put him pretty low in the well. Tier lists are shiit though

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
so hit up Dallas? nobody here plays Melee.... or they've all messed and play Brawl? either way.. i could use some help. and thx so far.. for the help

bluezaft

The True Zaft
so hit up Dallas? nobody here plays Melee.... or they've all messed and play Brawl? either way.. i could use some help. and thx so far.. for the help
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=200850

Wichita Falls looks about 2-3 hours away from both Dallas and the Oklahoma scene. So I guess you have your pick, but I think Dallas has a more active Melee community. Not to mention we'll have Darkrain come next week.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
random neutral stage everytime, unless you want to do counterpicks then i guess so. doesnt really matter

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
ok so 3/5 on a RANDOM neutral stage each time, meaning we may play on the same stages?

Jake13

Smash Lord
sure, i don't really care.

if you wanted we could play ALL the neutrals and whoever wins majority wins. if there is a tie 3-3 then we go to kongo jungle or some equally awesome stage

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
i do believe me sideeffect clue and sybawave are going to the dallas tournament

CREW BATTLE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Jake said he was going too I think in the other thread...and they talked about a crew battle and apparently I am not fit for the last spot...Probably better that way since I am still inexperienced against other players that are not from around here. But if they all sucked like the people at the other tournament then hell I am in xD

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I don't care about it lol as long as we win =P and everyone else just seems to be a better candidate anyway

You are just too good
James is also too good
Ronnie...best in Texas lol
Paul plays Ganon and a lot of people have trouble playing a good Ganon
Sethlon...he is just a beast in Crews lol as seen in Magnolia vs Houston

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hey Everyone,

We are looking to get your feedback, your thoughts, and better understand you as a member of our community.

Please take a minute to fill out this brief Survey.

Click Here

Thanks! And as a added bonus one ultra lucky grand prize winner will receive 1 Billion Pride Points Paid out in High Fives (Ok haha, this may or may not happen but yeah do the Survey)

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lol I can pwn him easily

And I can't play in the mornings or as often anymore lol apparently summer did the opposite for me and I am busier than during school

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Lol I can pwn him easily

And I can't play in the mornings or as often anymore lol apparently summer did the opposite for me and I am busier than during school
What?! I need to find somebody to play in the morning, cuz I'm going to SA in the evening ;_;

Jake? Killawhale guy? Anybody?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
xD Like who? There was no one here to begin with

The last four pages have practically been you me some of Clue and then just random other people who don't usually post here

Top Bottom