• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Who wants to come play some smash today at my place? Mother's day shmothers day.

My mother lives too far away for me to dedicate the day to her, so it's ok for me to say shmother's day :p

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I put some vids from when Mouf and I last played on my youtube channel, but I'm too lazy to link so if you feel like watchin' em, you can go find them.

I'll link later, also, there are more vids to upload. I still need to put up the DK vs Ganon matches.

Popertop

Smash Champion
GET ***** MOUF
AAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHA

srsly you are a good player and you seem to be pretty smart in your choices during matches I've watched of you

AAAHH MY GOD GET ***** AAAAAAHHAHH!!!!

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Didn't stop me from four stocking your Falco ROFL I know I told you I wouldn't say it lol but come on that was the perfect chance XD lol but that fight was gay anyway =P

I don't I can't play Peach or IC's very well....and then there are the low Ts.....Yoshi Ness Mewtwo are the hardest ones I think...

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Dug the vids Clue! Your Ganon seems very crisp, probably amplified by the sound of the controller.

Good stuff as well Mouf. Skills have much improved since the last time I saw your gameplay.

Can't wait to play Houston!

edit: my Yoshi is quite raw when I practice him a little.

Top Bottom