• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Jake13

Smash Lord
we need a better place than both of those combined. does anyone remember where we ever used to have tournies?

also if everyone brings a generator i've got a place :)

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I can't swim XD not really lol I thought it was fun actually...I love the rain...that is probably the only reason why I liked that tournament because it was raining like crazy.

fear17

Smash Apprentice
Hey sybawave when are you up for some matches you know in the weekend try to go to dawns house or kage's or something

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Hey sybawave when are you up for some matches you know in the weekend try to go to dawns house or kage's or something
Do you go to Dawn's house much? I could probably go by. I'd much rather have a smashfest at mi casa, but nobody wants to drive to Pasadena. Stop typing in blue :laugh:

fear17

Smash Apprentice
Do you go to Dawn's house much? I could probably go by. I'd much rather have a smashfest at mi casa, but nobody wants to drive to Pasadena. Stop typing in blue :laugh:
yeah I can go to Dawns house Every weekend if I wanted too but I only go when more poeple are going to show up.

Jake13

Smash Lord
I wanna play tomorrow, you should come to Pasadena and play me and Ronnie
i have court in the morning, but im down after that. PM me your address. honestly tho, if its more than like 45 min i prolly won't go what with the gas n such :(

but you two could soooo come to my place to play :):)

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
i have court in the morning, but im down after that. PM me your address. honestly tho, if its more than like 45 min i prolly won't go what with the gas n such :(

but you two could soooo come to my place to play :):)
What kinda place do you have? I have a decent townhome with a 32" TV right in front of a couch and a leather recliner. Also, probably a 6 pack. Beat that.

7201 Spencer Hwy apt. 461, Pasadena, Tx 77505.

Jake13

Smash Lord
clueless, gimme yo numba and i'll call

**** it. txt me 7134980625 i'll be in class tho. hit you up when i get out

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
ok i'll post..my friend brought me Twilight and i'm watching it right now <_>

end post

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
did anyone ever watch that yoshi moonwalk video i made? it doesnt seem to have very many views

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
So no **** today Paul? Too late for me anyway since no one responded to me >_< tomorrow morning Paul?
Just come over now! My phone is turned off, you can call my gf's cell at 832 245 3526 and ask for Paul of course...if you ask for anything else, I will kill you.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
lol@clues post

jake where do you live? i never see you at the tournaments but you post alot lol

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Can someone link me to that tournament that's coming up in Dallas? The one that Darkrain is supposed to show up to?

I couldn't find it anywhere...

Top Bottom