• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
ya i'm entering.

PAUL: i walked into the ocean with my phone in my pocket so i have no phone, but thursday (tomorrow) you need to come over with ronnie so we can smash all day for practice. no drinkin this time lol i promise

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
umm no clue you have to come!

and again another reminder to bring setups! they are really important for this tourny

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Well you obviously haven't played me then lol

Oooo may I attend this guys?^^ Why do you all hate me so much? I'll let you win once or twice T.T

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
hey syba you can come if you want, call my house phone 409 938 4787 and ask for james if i don't answer or you can just show up at my house, it's all good

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
hey paul or von, could either of yall give me and ronnie a ride to the tourney? or von maybe i could even meet you at your house like we did last time lol, just lemme know

Jake13

Smash Lord
i wish i could **** yall tomorrow :'(

with that being said, anyone wanna mm at the next shindig? whenever it may happen to be

Jake13

Smash Lord
no wai, what's going down on may23rd? nothing w a venue fee i hope :)

edit: just noticed my post count! reppin houston fo life!

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Ooops sorry Jake lol the thing on the first post is outdated lol the tournament has been moved to June 6th at the PBT place in Dallas lol Darkrain is coming though and venue fee or not lol you need to go to that

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
nobody's answerin their phone!!! noooooooooooo

edit: also, timberbomb, it pains me to say that i'm gonna have to beat you on your b day. congrats tho

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Mouf won, timer got second. Side effect didnt join singles. and well it was fun and very tiring lol. Timer bomb we have to get together to play more!! give me your phone number or email or something so we can do more local get togethers lol.

Bacn

Smash Rookie
Singles
1: Mouf
2: zTimerbomb
3: Tarzan
4: Sybabababawave
5: Tsc
5: Baka
7: Papi
7: Bacon
9: Stark
9: Mama
9: Ray
9: Chris T

Doubles
1: Good Ol Touch Tha Nasty (Ronnie + Mouf)
2: Ordinance (??? + ???)
3: Rush Hour 2 (Timerbomb + Tarzan)
4: It Just Happens (Baka + Bacon)
5: Free Excal (Tobias + ???)
5: Random (??? + ???)
7: Brb Takin A Dump (Oscar + Ray)

here ya goooooooooooooooo

today was fun =P

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
ok time for shoutouts:

"edit: also, timberbomb, it pains me to say that i'm gonna have to beat you on your b day. congrats tho"

wtf mouf i hate you lol jk good stuff

thanks jake!

sybabababawave..i didnt think bacon would copy and paste that directly lol

dawn:...you didn't come?

ronnie: where the hell did you go when i was playing clue? *angry face*

tarzan: i didn't know your samus was good lol

and good matches to everyone else

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
good games everybody...specially timerbomb. you got potential man. i really liked the venue, we should try to have a bigger tournament there sometime. hey paul i wanna watch the grand finals!

Jake13

Smash Lord
raaaaaape. i wanna see that BAD

im just gonna give a smash secret away every post :) n one day we'll all be pros n houston will win every crew battle!

secret number 2: be hellishly aggressive... or smart, either one rly lol

ima go ahead and give away timerbombs secret here... be technically ridiculous omg that **** scares me

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Wow...that was such a scrubby thing to say man...way to make people think less of you...M2k wanna be...

That match was on a projector...everyone was complaining about the lag. Ronnie didn't even want to enter into the tournament because he thought the finals would be played on it. He was mad that he had to play a teams match on that.

Grab like there is no tomorrow ^_^

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
psst..i 3 stocked mouf in falco dittos...and it was recorded
congrats on 3 stocking me once in tourney, but after you 3 stocked me you switched back to fox for some reason and i stayed falco and won that set so don't go braggin now. somethin tells me you knew that was a one time thing since you were scared to use em again after that lol. and hey, even if you did start beating my falco in dittos everytime, i still got peach so i'm pretty comfortable right now lol

Jake13

Smash Lord
mouf you just sound mad that you didn't get to beat him in falco dittos after he wrecked you :/ its ok tho, there'll always be other chances.

secret #3: crouch cancel

Sybawave

Smash Ace
My turn...press L/R and then press down on the C-Stick or Control stick when you are going to be attacked to avoid the attack. AKA Place Dodge

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
i switched back to fox cause i thought i could win with him, which you proved me wrong of course

Popertop

Smash Champion
LOLOLolLolOlolOLolOLolOL

Mouf peach is a peach

peachy peach peach peach

that is all.

but srsly, I want this game to be popular, it isn't and it makes me sad.

Sad pop makes pop sad. :(

Top Bottom