• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
http://gameroom.mlgpro.com/view/hzkuJ4RCCLI.html

^^I saw this like 2 days ago I don't know if anyone else did lol

And I really want to play him I thought he would at least go to one of the tournaments that I went to since he went to the one before my first tournament. =( And every time I am somewhere where he can go and play he doesn't go for mics. reasons >_<
he just doesnt play melee.

come to our side, you MIGHT be good. You have SOME melee inside you and it helps in brawl.

Xyro77

I kept getting you down to one stock with my Marth when we played Brawl at Paul's house
and? paul actually beat me once. Do you really believe that meant anything?

WHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sybawave

Smash Ace
If someone who didn't know how to play melee tried to fight me and I went easy on them it would probably be a four stock or some other random number due to suicides. But I actually took those stocks out so even if you were going easy that was too close a call for someone who plays like once every 3 months for 5 minutes.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
von, i have no phone right now, dropped it in a glass of water. if you still wanna come over today though, just come over. i'll be home for sure from 2:30 to 3:30 so ya...just come over lol

i still have to decide if i wanna go to hobo or dallas

Xyro77

i still have to decide if i wanna go to hobo or dallas
Spend 4-5 hours in a car to go to a city where LOTS AND LOTS of people will beat you.

or

Go to low hobo(which should be about 1 hour from you) and claim one of the top 3 spots in melee and collect cash. Also, you get to hang out with old friends(xyro/royr/stiltz.....ect)

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
mouf if i was you i'd go to dallas and PLAY DARKRAIN for me lol

and tgm i used to like you a lot(no homo) since i had never been to a tournament before and i went to 1 of the ones you hosted(and lost miserably when i was a marth main lol).
But i wont start up a melee/brawl arguement again and leave it at that youre pretty cool sometimes.
Not that you remember me since i've only talked to you in person once

Sybawave

Smash Ace
xD man I left right when I posted that last post too so I didn't see your post sorry James lol how about tomorrow? I can play whenever again <_< Class ends at 12:30 (Whoo! for summer school trix)

Lots and lots of people? Pfft everyone sucks horribly at this game compared to James, and Ronnie and let's not forget me xD

Seriously though I need to play someone really good soon lol James Ronnie someone did Ronnie like die or something? I haven't heard from him in forever. Where is he at now anyway?

Jake13

Smash Lord
I moved into my own house and I'm off work tomorrow. Anyone wanna play? I live at 59 and bellaire.

Paul: come over and let's split a twelve pack. 3:)

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
mouf if i was you i'd go to dallas and PLAY DARKRAIN for me lol

and tgm i used to like you a lot(no homo) since i had never been to a tournament before and i went to 1 of the ones you hosted(and lost miserably when i was a marth main lol).
But i wont start up a melee/brawl arguement again and leave it at that youre pretty cool sometimes.
Not that you remember me since i've only talked to you in person once
Were you been? Havent seen you in a min except on my website. You coming june 6??

Ps: What happened to all of the melee players that played at the gamestop =/

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
Were you been? Havent seen you in a min except on my website. You coming june 6??

Ps: What happened to all of the melee players that played at the gamestop =/
oh yeah i dont remember my password on your site lol, good to see you are still around though ABDK

Ronnie i still want my $1 MM fox dittos

and i am taking the SAT june 6th so no i can't sorry

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
oh yeah i dont remember my password on your site lol, good to see you are still around though ABDK

Ronnie i still want my $1 MM fox dittos

and i am taking the SAT june 6th so no i can't sorry
Use the forgot password link. Cant blame you. I used to forgot mine 2 :embarrass

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
all of u ppl is scrubs go to the dallas tourney and play good ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who is for sure they r goin to genesis cuzz i need a partner?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I thought everyone reads each others post like we speak. I always do that lol unless I haven't heard them speak before then I just use the default one in my head

Tirno

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm back in southwest Houston for the summer, but am lacking a car. Anybody interested in coming to play some smash?

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
he's probably one of those good players that comes out of nowhere and beats everyone

Tirno

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I wish. I'm in Austin usually for the school year. Just a bored smash player looking for some people to play.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
would you do a MM if i did marth dittos? gabe has beaten me in most marth dittos so if your marth is better than his then you'll probably take my money

Top Bottom