• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

kown

Smash Lord
I just played with Seiya. He ***** me so hard I cried. But then I realized that they were tears of joy, because I realized that he's better than Kown.
He doesnt even have a wii andhe ***** you... I think its just you that sucks...OOOoOOooOO hes not better than me also! haha
you dont really suck.

Gnes

Smash Master
Here it goes guys...ill get home probably bout 2 or 3...u guys can come over and we can practice to our hearts content...ill **** yall...everyones happy

Or we can go over Roy's house(potential thought)...

Pit is still Pit...meaning Pit is gay...

MY MMS for HOBO 12

Hylian: RCMM $10
Dojo: Meta vs Kirby $5
Infinity: "Whatever the hell your main is" vs Fox $5

I think thats all for me...remind me if forgot any
And im off to study...RT ill call u when i get home if i dont get on the boards till then

heytallman

CTALL
ATTN EVERYONE: I challenge anyone in Houston to a Hannah Montana Candy Bracelet Match (HMCBM). I got this Hannah Montana candy bracelet on Halloween, and Furbs says it's disgusting. So I'm bringing it to HOBO and loser eats it. It's nowhere near as epic as cinnamon, but it still could be kinda funny.

But so far I have:
$20 Lucas ditto with Esca (Your Lucas is probably the trashiest ever)
Lucas ditto with fear17 (so that he will finally shut the f up about being good)
$1 RCMM with KRD (if he goes, and if he agrees)
$5 vs jS Lucas vs Ness
$1 All Brawl (lol) with Sethlon

Anyone want RCMM's?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
So I just got ****ed over out of having a ride down there. Have fun guys; I'll get all my money matches done either at the next Hobo or at Oh Snap
Woah woah woah... DMG appreciates jokes, but not serious business like this. U not making it to this HOBO is not cool.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Woah woah woah... DMG appreciates jokes, but not serious business like this. U not making it to this HOBO is not cool.
I love how you refer to yourself in third person.
*sadface* can't make it.... ;_;
You're my choice to win it all at this tournament. Go kick some arse.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I love how you refer to yourself in third person.
*sadface* can't make it.... ;_;
You're my choice to win it all at this tournament. Go kick some arse.
Third person is awesome, because DMG can narrate his life like that. :D

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
I just played with Seiya. He ***** me so hard I cried. But then I realized that they were tears of joy, because I realized that he's better than Kown.

Also, Sachi is coming? *gets nervous and looks around anxiously* I DONT KNOW IF I CAN TAKE IT!!!!

Tomorrow, Smash must be played by me. Let's get something going, anyone.
Props to seiya's Pit, definately surprised me :D. Cesar who's taking yo *** to hobo
haha tallman i was expecting you to be bald!!! lol it was fun but not so sure about the bein better than kown thing :/ i think they rag on him too much its all xyros fault! lol

dude flip your diddy is toooo gnarly lol thanks for the props

epic match ending pit just happend to be lighter :p

kldtjiog

Smash Rookie
i've been looking forward to hobo 12 since hobo 11 was so good but i can't make it this time around. i wish everybody luck esp. my bro tallman, beat esca in that lucas ditto mm and show fear why your lucas ***** harder!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys im bringing my GFs pink camera. if u want any thing filmed.......i gotcha covered.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Alright, we're only a day from the tournament. I encourage everyone to bring set-ups, we only have the place from 1:30 to 11:00 so we're going to have to be efficient. It goes without saying that I will not hesitate to dq someone for being late to a match.

I will have a few members from my club helping out so don't be alarmed if a person you haven't seen before comes up and starts telling you stuff on behalf of me. Hopefully this won't happen since I will try to keep them busy with setting stuff up and concessions.

Since this is a game room, there will be pool tables in the middle of the room. I ask that you just leave these things be, please don't sit on them or anything like that. There will also POSSIBLY be a foosball table, ping pong tables, and a couple of dart boards. Same thing applies to these things.

Besides that, if you get lost in the college or in Baytown in general give me a call at 832-262-0373. I don't really expect that though since Baytown is fairly small and there are signs all over town that lead to Lee College.

I believe that covers almost anything, I'll post again if anything else comes to mind or if anyone has any questions.

Campus Map Question

http://www.lee.edu/graphics/sitemap.jpg <- Original on the site you linked us to so I'm assuming this is the one we use.

http://www.lee.edu/pdf/map_printable.pdf <- Obtained by clicking on said map on the web page.

The difference I'm looking at is parking lot numbers. Just wanna make sure we're parking in the right lot.
Yea, you wanna use the map I provided. I mostly provided that for convenience; those are the closest parking lots to the Student Center.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
haha tallman i was expecting you to be bald!!! lol it was fun but not so sure about the bein better than kown thing :/ i think they rag on him too much its all xyros fault! lol

dude flip your diddy is toooo gnarly lol thanks for the props

epic match ending pit just happend to be lighter :p
Baww. You my man need to make some vids at HOBO 12. Seriously. You might just be the first real good pit. (From what I hear that is.)

It'd be interesting to watch these results. Go Badnewsbear! (Your name is the ****.)

G@BE

Smash Lord
So i would really like a teams partner for something

Im sure Sethlon has Hylian and what not...

so someone help me out yo... I'm pretty good when it comes to teams

Sudai

Stuff here
Thanks Stiltz.

Also, I am bringing my recording set-up, but I'm not too sure if I'm gonna be setting it up anywhere. Gonna have to talk to Stiltz and see what other kind of equipment is already there. If there's not enough to record Top 8 matches, I'll definitely hook up my set-up. Maybe for top 16 matches too depending on how many people are there. Anything else usually isn't worth watching, and if there is something, we'll have that pink camera. :o

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
Also, Sudai is bringing his recording equipment.

Seiya, text me at 409-673-1166
ah sorry esca somethin came up tonight so i wont be able to make it plus it is kinda far, either way ill hit u up tomorrow mornin or vice versa ill be gettin there early so ill text u when im there

Conker315

Smash Lord
So i would really like a teams partner for something

Im sure Sethlon has Hylian and what not...

so someone help me out yo... I'm pretty good when it comes to teams
Just find someone that you think plays good or your intrested in at the tourny.

fear17

Smash Apprentice
ATTN EVERYONE: I challenge anyone in Houston to a Hannah Montana Candy Bracelet Match (HMCBM). I got this Hannah Montana candy bracelet on Halloween, and Furbs says it's disgusting. So I'm bringing it to HOBO and loser eats it. It's nowhere near as epic as cinnamon, but it still could be kinda funny.

But so far I have:
$20 Lucas ditto with Esca (Your Lucas is probably the trashiest ever)
Lucas ditto with fear17 (so that he will finally shut the f up about being good)
$1 RCMM with KRD (if he goes, and if he agrees)
$5 vs jS Lucas vs Ness
$1 All Brawl (lol) with Sethlon

Anyone want RCMM's?
No comment tallman............??????????

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Guys im bringing my GFs pink camera. if u want any thing filmed.......i gotcha covered.
Guys, my camera is WAY better than Xyro's and no black framerate line. If you want matches recorded, I've gotcha even more covered. You won't see them online immediately unless you get on my *** about it.

Top Bottom