• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Trela

Smash Lord
Yoll know that if I had of bought my Dazzle, I would've used it here. I never had enough money though, so sorry.

I SOO wanted to brawl you Azen. When we did finally, it was teams, and M2K kept hurting me!

Stupid broken Disc >_<

By the way, Xyro, my characters were Lucario and Diddy Kong.

Sachi

Smash Rookie
I am now scarred from being one of the only girls there. >>

At least I know I wasn't being ignored, by the amount of you who were checking me out. Yeah, I saw you. For shaaaame. :p

Still wanting a picture of Sammi. o.o

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Yeah you guys are creepy *******s. One girl comes to tournaments and everyone acts like typical nerds and I'd bet makes her feel uncomfortable :p

ATTENTION MANGS:

M2K played a few matches on a station in the back section near the Samus statue. It was the one with the larger TV (I believe it was station 11, but I'm probably crazy). It was the one that M2K/Azen were playing on for a very long time. It had the largest TV of the 3 setups back there. If you know who the owner of this Wii is, PM me or M2K or post in this thread.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I do declare that Bear and Poptop had the best name. How will you guys top the next one?

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Yeah you guys are creepy *******s. One girl comes to tournaments and everyone acts like typical nerds and I'd bet makes her feel uncomfortable :p
ZzZZzzzZzzZZzZZzZZZzZzZzZzzZ. Ain't no disgrace over in my corner - if we're talkin' about the super-fine girl in the green shirt and the crocodile boots with 4" heels, then I have zero shame in admitting that I was tracking her like a tractor beam all night long. You can keep your giant, sterile, chivalrous Ganon balls to yourself, Señor Harris. =)

BALLIN'

Dr Mario Kart

Smash Apprentice
The Wii/TV in that back that had a VCR on it was mine. Are there demos recorded on it or something? The VCR was the one the dallas guys brought, right?

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Was it the larger one of the 3 in the back? If so, then yes it has "demos" recorded (lol did you used to play CS?). I think m2k had some dittos with dojo he wanted off of it.

ALSO, ATTENTION AGAIN!

Don't forget about Centex2! Doubles swiss and singles 2 stock! The D-Pad is an amazing place to play at and hang out, so make sure to come. I can provide housing if necessary!

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=192677

Santi

Smash Lord
I am now scarred from being one of the only girls there. >>

At least I know I wasn't being ignored, by the amount of you who were checking me out. Yeah, I saw you. For shaaaame. :p

Still wanting a picture of Sammi. o.o
Sorrryyyy =)

Shame on Santi.

Check my myspace if you want a picture of Sammi. She's in the album of all my exes.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
There is no such thing as the character selection screen in brawl. Just a list of Nintendo characters MK has allowed to live.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
metaknight lost his virginity before his fater

metaknight is the reason why waldo is hiding

jesus can walk on water, but metaknight can walk on jesus

Dr Mario Kart

Smash Apprentice
There is a single demo on my machine. Two nameless MKs. The dark one 3 stocks the lighter one, and it seems like it could be M2K. Theres some stuff in there that I recognize from when I played him.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Scientists have estimated that the energy given off during the Big Bang is roughly equal to 1MkGADs(Metaknight Glide Attack to Down-smash)

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
so meta night wins 1st 2nd 3rd 5th i believe.... thats awesome well guys i guess thats cool......

kailo got master comboed By my d3 and then molested my sheik with his pointy stick....:)

me apoc and my time where tag all the top players all night with stick stickers lolz.

hot asian gurl took my breath away.

and i had a greAt time at spam a brawl lolz

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
There is a single demo on my machine. Two nameless MKs. The dark one 3 stocks the lighter one, and it seems like it could be M2K. Theres some stuff in there that I recognize from when I played him.
that should be dojo he plays the honky mk lol. and m2k plays the dark mk :). wow m2k 3 stocked him shiiiiiit thats good.

Top Bottom