• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Man Am I tired of hearing about Ike,
And I'm quite tired about hearing about M2K.
A bunch of people who I've never heard of invading the Houston Thread and such.
It's depressing.
If M2K is going to Hobo11 I'm considering staying home now.

You play M2k and azen for the EXP. they have things that NO OTHER meta/lucario will have. Playing against this will make you lose but the best exp is the battles lost.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I can edgeguard anything.
Can you edgeguard and tech a RISING KNEE TO THE FACE?

(Yeah you probably can)

I just saw a picture of Hurricane Ike... Wow is all I can say.

fear17

Smash Apprentice
fine lets a non john match at the next hobo whats up money match your punk ***.....lol:p **** i double posted again i never got the hang of this crap how do you deleted i need some **** help!!!!!!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Can you edgeguard and tech a RISING KNEE TO THE FACE?

(Yeah you probably can)

I just saw a picture of Hurricane Ike... Wow is all I can say.

yes, its nearly the size of texas. the "cause way" that links galveston to texas is in total gridlock. As if it were another Rita

heytallman

CTALL
BNB, I'm with you on that one. Fear, please try to be more understandable.

Also, TGM and anyone else evacuating, be safe and I hope everything goes OK for you. You guys are in my prayers.

fear17

Smash Apprentice
I was kind of making fun of you, but I really didn't know what you were trying to say in that post.
i was trying to say that how do you delete a double post cuz this is my second time doing it i have not got use to the smashboards yet im kinda of new thats y

BNB, I'm with you on that one. Fear, please try to be more understandable.

Also, TGM and anyone else evacuating, be safe and I hope everything goes OK for you. You guys are in my prayers.

Im with hey tallman on this one plz be safe and take care i dont want nothing happening to nobody

Dojo

Smash Champion
Yeah man I got this. And if that doesn't work, I'll unleash the mighty F5 and fight it away.
Tornado vs Hurricane.
XD

On a more serious note, you guys be really careful. I hope everything turns out alright. I love you all. <3

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
For the record you can't delete your own posts.

And yeah everybody watch out for Ike, he was quite the supreme allied commander back in the day.

Doxa

Smash Rookie
god. stop with the ike jokes. They're already old, no one who makes them are clever or funny in any way -_-.

fear: peoples' problem with your posts are that you have no use of punctuation to separate your thoughts clearly. Use commas (,) and periods (.), that's all you really need. We're not asking for perfect grammar.

I'm almost done boarding up the house. I may leave at night if traffic looks clear then, otherwise I may just stick it out with my brother. We don't really have a place to go anyway though we are kind of worried as Kemah, just five miles from us, got a mandatory evacuation.

What I find funny is the boardwalk was going to keep two restaurants open until the government told them "close the **** up you *******."

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
To anyone who did not notice in the other thread I have post-poned my Melee tournament "How Many Cavemen Can Fit on a Sinking Ship?". The event will be held again on the 27th. Until then take care of yourselves!

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Well, I was going to make a bad joke about this Hurricane named Ike about how he fights for his friends, but that would be in bad taste...

Prepare yourself... Sorry, couldn't help it.

Basically, you Houstonians be careful and stay safe. You guys gotta stay in one piece so Oklahoma can come to HOBO and tear you a new one.

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Well, I was going to make a bad joke about this Hurricane named Ike about how he fights for his friends, but that would be in bad taste...

Prepare yourself... Sorry, couldn't help it.

Basically, you Houstonians be careful and stay safe. You guys gotta stay in one piece so Oklahoma can come to HOBO and tear you a new one.
**** you guys use cars now? I thought you still used wagons. Well, if you guys decide to come were going to have to run a butter churning tourney on the side for when you guys get wrecked.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
**** you guys use cars now? I thought you still used wagons. Well, if you guys decide to come were going to have to run a butter churning tourney on the side for when you guys get wrecked.
Well, I was going to come in on horseback (it's more economical than one of those new-fangled automobile doohickeys), but a wagon would allow me to bring Ma, Sis, and the rest of the young'uns...

That butter churning tourney sounds SICK! I can't wait! Can I bring my own cow?

Po <3 this new TX vs OK banter...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lol Lee never fails to impress. However, you forgot one important thing...

Wagons don't crash, only cars crash. Wagons "fall apart".

Now what is in for the future HOBOs? Is M2K gonna come to every HOBO from now on? That would be cool if he did.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I get the feeling I'm probably in a worse situation that most people here because of the hurricane <.< All of the stores were sold out of boards and tape and stuff, so we can't do anything about our windows, and there aren't any rooms in my house without windows, not to mention we have no where to go so we're staying home... so...

CY

Smash Ace
I get the feeling I'm probably in a worse situation that most people here because of the hurricane <.< All of the stores were sold out of boards and tape and stuff, so we can't do anything about our windows, and there aren't any rooms in my house without windows, not to mention we have no where to go so we're staying home... so...
you're family doesn't know ANYWHERE they could stay at for the storm?

you could go and stay at a hotel or something.

heytallman

CTALL
pipes sig is too good.
I crack up every time I look at it.
You could make one like it, you know. OOOOOOHHHH BUUUUUUUUURN!!!!!

jk man you know I love you

Lee Harris, you are THE MAN!!!

You live in North Houston, you'll be fine.

Top Bottom