• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Kown, you know it was fun. we all had some tasty convos going.
Yeah, that's precisely something you would say after making several passes at me. I mean, look - I understand I'm probably Oklahoma's hottest commodity right now, but you really need to keep your pants on. This is a family forum, and I refuse to stand by while you spread the homosexuality contagion that all Samus mains carry to all these poor, unsuspecting people.

I'm jacking up our money match rates again. Captain Falcon (Le THieN) vs. Samus (Xyro) - $90.00.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Yeah, that's precisely something you would say after making several passes at me. I mean, look - I understand I'm probably Oklahoma's hottest commodity right now, but you really need to keep your pants on. This is a family forum, and I refuse to stand by while you spread the homosexuality contagion that all Samus mains carry to all these poor, unsuspecting people.

I'm jacking up our money match rates again. Captain Falcon (Le THieN) vs. Samus (Xyro) - $90.00.
I suggest you play me online before you throw away your live savings

heytallman

CTALL
Somebody should bring back the $1 random character MM's. Those were too fun to watch. I'll do them against someone, 'cause they're just too good.

Also holy f so many people showed up in the one day since I checked this thing. I really need to get my internet working here. I'm tired of hogging my roommate's computer lol

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Somebody should bring back the $1 random character MM's. Those were too fun to watch. I'll do them against someone, 'cause they're just too good.

Also holy f so many people showed up in the one day since I checked this thing. I really need to get my internet working here. I'm tired of hogging my roommate's computer lol
Hey Tallman, what engineering are you going for haha. We should kick it after class ^_^

Xyro77

There will be no kirby MAINS at hobo 10.

And Le thien, you dont have the money to MM me.

I sure as hell hope that Hurricane doesnt hit i will be super pissed. Im going to make a call on sunday if i should cancel HOBO10 or not. Im praying that i dont. I NEED ALL OF YOU TO PLEASE KEEP A WATCHFULL EYE ON my posts.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Holy crap.

Austin, Dallas, San Angelo, Oklahoma, Corpus and the Valley are all attending the Houston tournament?!? Crazyyyy. This is gonna be huge.

Xyro77

If you think this is HUGE, wait till PZ moves into thier new location.........i will hold the biggest tourney texas has ever experienced

KRDsonic

Smash Master
That sounds fun, I'll do a $1 random character MM against you. Umm... I can use most of the characters well though :p Only characters I'm bad with are the top/high tiers xD.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Le_Thein, who are you?
I'm the guy who's gonna revolutionize each of my 28 mains starting with HOBO 10 or 11, then EVO 2009, and then I will compel the International Olympic Committee to add Brawl to their list of sports for London 2012.

I'm challenging you to a money match too, by the way. $1.50.

Santi

Smash Lord
AHhh this will be sooo insane
=)

I'm missing some school friday to hit the road early.

Ive been training hard for this.........well atleast my Charizard......

keke

kown

Smash Lord
im now confused on whose going to which smashfest? which makes my choice harder to decide on which one to go to.

i thought everyone is going to axxo's but now it seems liek some ppl are going to richmond. does anyone hvae a list of whose going to which smashfest?

Xyro77

like 4 people are going to richmond. like 8-10 are going to axxos

EDIT: 4 GOOD people.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
No offense to Axxo, but yeah, I'm sure the Richmond will be a better setting overall.

Man, if I'm reading this right, this means every single person in the Texas power rankings will come. And that thing is out of date anyways. This will be the greatest tourney ever. :)

I can't wait.

Top Bottom