• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

kown

Smash Lord
okay so i left richmond early cuz thier was drugs and im strongly opposed to being in the presence of it.
for the future plz dont bring drugs to smashfests, just go eff ur life up someother time plz.

it was the best fest i have been to until i smelt death.. haha but seriously.

shoutouts will come later.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Anyone down for MM's?

Here are your options:
$5-$10 RCMM's (3/5)
$5 vs my Diddy. (2/3)
$5 vs my Falco. (2/3)
$5-$20 vs my Ice Climbers. (3/5 for $15-$20 2/3 for less)
$5-$20 vs my G&W (Same as ICs)

Anyone?

C12iticalHIT

Smash Rookie
So that's why you left, Kown. This is the ROB player btw. I thought you were gonna be on our crew, but then you dissapeared lol. Nice Pit.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
okay so i left richmond early cuz thier was drugs and im strongly opposed to being in the presence of it.
for the future plz dont bring drugs to smashfests, just go eff ur life up someother time plz.

it was the best fest i have been to until i smelt death.. haha but seriously.

shoutouts will come later.
i didnt kno about this until i got home and read your post.
that was a wise choice you made man, i would've done the same had i known.

shoutsouts laters. i r sleepy

heytallman

CTALL
Nooo I missed the offer for doubles with Keef! I wanna try team double Lucas, that would ****! Plus now everyone seems to like you more than me, so hopefully people will start to like me again if we team up!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Don't be ignorant Doughjoe
people dont know how to use the word ignorant............

shut yo face dohoe, have fun playin you're ******** broken *** game that everyone's going to get bored of in a few months

also, it turns out i can go to hobo10, i thought it was tomorrow. would you be able to give me a ride allan?
yes.

WOW, drugs.....how responsible the host was. Another reason to trust TGM when he speaks.

Kown, i take back everything i have ever said about you. You stood up and did the right thing. VERY GOOD JOB!

Brandonbrp

Smash Rookie
sorry about that it was my cousin he was down here for the weekend that why, diddnt mean for him to disturb anyone. WELL NEXT RICHMOND FEAST DOJO EVENT 9-19-2008 5pm-1am &&FREE&&, and 7-8 setups

http://www.allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=2465 ---update thanks everyone who showed up $26 people in total!!!

"kown im truely am sorry about what happen you will never smell,hear,or even think of drugs when you come, so i hope you attendthe next one, and im sorry. "SORRU TO EVERYONE"

"BUT I KNOW YOU HAD FUN THO!!!!!!"

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Great fest brandon. One of the best I've been to. Luckily, I don't really mind drugs so it didn't bother me none. Definitely gonna try to make it to your next one. BTW, you have a kick *** crib.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Anyways today is my Smashfest 2:The redo..... lol since only a few ppl came yesterday....so anybody thats anybody could come today...tournaments will be held....832-659-9561....802 booth st. 77009.houston tx.....call for anything.......starts at 1:00.....sea ya....

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
Anyone down for MM's?

Here are your options:
$5-$10 RCMM's (3/5)
$5 vs my Diddy. (2/3)
$5 vs my Falco. (2/3)

Anyone?
Ill take you up on the money match for G&W and ill consider the ICs. Is 10 bucks ok for G&W?

Zori

Smash Champion
Thanks for hosting bradon I had a fun time, I was at your house but never met you lol I feel like a freeloder. And thanks gnes and gea for helping us in doubles. gg to everyone i played.... I think i played jimmbooooooooooooooooo i dunno.

I did smell drugs when i was leaving the house :/
Great smashfest over all.

Also hylain mm on your falco.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Anyone down for MM's?

Here are your options:
$5-$10 RCMM's (3/5)
$5 vs my Diddy. (2/3)
$5 vs my Falco. (2/3)

Anyone?
I'd like to have a Random Character Money Match against you at HOBO 10 :p

And maybe my Sonic vs. your Diddy there too, that matchup is fun.

CY

Smash Ace
hyli, i'll MM your diddy.

what drugs were people using? just the dank?

also, sad to say but this tournament might not happen with gustav coming..

Brandonbrp

Smash Rookie
Yah it was my cousin who was doin it, like i said im sorry he was down here visting from lousiana, he wil not be attending any other of my tournaments the next smash fest dojo is SEPT 19 2008 HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THEIR AND I AM SORRY

Brandonbrp

Smash Rookie
Houston To Richmond Tx Smash Fest Dojo 2 **free**

HOUSTON TO RICHMOND TX SMASH FEST DOJO 2 **FREE**

http://www.allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=2540<----Update Sept 19, 2008 need set ups and wiis trying to get total of 8 this time

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Smashfest was fun. If I'm free for the next one, I'll go.

Gnes

Smash Master
Shoutout times....

Gea-Were awesome together(no homo)...our team chemistry has came a long way...weve still got some ways to go but hey, were gettin there. Team Newlyweds it is!!! Your peach sometimes gives me more problems than roy....but that because weve played like a hundreds of matches

Rt-seriously why do u dislike teams u were playin great when we teamed together at the end of the smashfest...nice job in crews(sarcastically) Roy wasnt suppose to play...

Roy-I win(2 stock) I win(1 stock) U win, U win, U win, U win, I win(lucky spike)...The story of my life...u learn to quick dude slow a down a bit...Lets play more during the week dude i gotta learn that f-ing matchup...We should have just kept playin instead of crews...those matches were cool...Glad ur back man.

Ozz-I never thought anyone could challenge TGM in terms of defensiveness...well u showed me...still the match was still fun...nice zero suit...wait till i learn the matchup...ILL KILL U :)

Stiltz-we never get to friendly...uncool...but my friend was like..."Stiltz...hes a cool guy" so i guess ur cool

Furbs-Ur gettin better man...we should play more...nice move in teams (Controller pass to stiltz)

Kown-Your arrows only make Dk stronger...oh wait...he doesnt have the aura...stop shooting me ****IT!!

Zori-Nice Oli...u and ozz's team is okay but falco+ oli =gimp city...

Anyone else whos there...thanks for makin the smashfest fun...having me and roy on a crew is just too much lol...even though he only played the last match...Nice smashfest Brandon...ur crib's cool...ur cool...see u at the next one

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
first smashfest and also first crew battle, hella fun. shoutz:

zori: we did decent for our first time practicing, just gotta practice imo Zamus/Olimar would do well.

brandon: wow you did a great job on hosting the fest. nice crib as well everything went smoothly. it wasnt your fault about the drugs, and it wont happen next time.

gea: team ****. had fun playing your peach in crews. i predict you and keith will place pretty high (top 3?) at PZ doubles.

keith: awesome kirby. our crew match was cool. your DK impressed meh in teams. btw thats spacing with zamus lol, not runnin away like allan.

RT: your cario got better, the only thing that needs work is your edgeguarding. you still **** though.
i also didnt get to see your match in crews against whoever you were playing in my crew.

kown: omg i hatez your glide attack. i underestimated your pit. good stuff.

roy: wow you ***** in melee. lol @ your falcon in brawl against the rob. **** t-rex for us!!!!

stiltz: crazy mario. seriously go all mario at PZ and win that ****......

furbs: played you once, and your yoshis awesome. very fun to play.

c12/john: you were sick in crews, took the win against stiltz crew and got to roy on the next crew.

jim: didn't play you, but i could tell you got a whole lot better. me, you, john, gar, maybe flip for a crew? we'd ****.

mizu: impressive in crews. work on that fox, you will get better quick!

Crew battles were obviously the highlight of the night.... so much fun, i really think they should be a side event at tournies but i know that would be hard/impossible to do.... AWESOME FEST

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
come to mine popertop

Anyways today is my Smashfest 2:The redo..... lol since only a few ppl came yesterday....so anybody thats anybody could come today...tournaments will be held....832-659-9561....802 booth st. 77009.houston tx.....call for anything.......starts at 1:00.....sea ya....

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Gustav is a Strong cata 4.....will be 5 soon.

Cancel or not to cancel next weekend.....

The answer tomorrow at 2pm!

Top Bottom