• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Alright guys, TGM wants me to say this...

THIS TOURNEY IS NOT CANCELLED. CHILL.
And stop flooding his phone with texts, hes at work >.<

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ill take you up on the money match for G&W and ill consider the ICs. Is 10 bucks ok for G&W?
Thanks for hosting bradon I had a fun time, I was at your house but never met you lol I feel like a freeloder. And thanks gnes and gea for helping us in doubles. gg to everyone i played.... I think i played jimmbooooooooooooooooo i dunno.

I did smell drugs when i was leaving the house :/
Great smashfest over all.

Also hylain mm on your falco.
I'd like to have a Random Character Money Match against you at HOBO 10 :p

And maybe my Sonic vs. your Diddy there too, that matchup is fun.
hyli, i'll MM your diddy.

what drugs were people using? just the dank?

also, sad to say but this tournament might not happen with gustav coming..
Hmmmm.......

I'll do $1 random MM. Sounds like fun.
20 on your gw.
Haven't beaten it yet. I want the challenge. :)
****, missed a good smashfest.
Ah well.

Hyli, $20 against your G&W.
I accept all of these.

Someone should record my $20 MMs :).

Edit:
I accept Tallmans RCMM as well. Missed that one.

kown

Smash Lord
shoutouts at brandons fest:

a rob player (NO1) - ggs nice rob it was fun playing a good rob.
diddy player (forgot tag)- nice didy haha i ahte the bananas but hey my arrows are just as annoying lol.
gnes and gea- ggs. nice doubles team. looking forward to playing u guys in the tourney scene.
Ozz- nice falco as usual. step ur ur game! haha jk ur good
stitlz- glad we could play a set. greatest mario ever. Jw does the water do anything to pit? ggs
RT_nice lucario haha we bothw on a set too bad we couldnt do a third one

ggs to everyone i didnt play and great fest. NICEST CRIB EVER.
ill definnetly be going to the enxt one.

anyways who won the crew battles?

sorry for overusing arrows... haha they are so helpful

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
crew battle results? lol....

1. roy/gnes/RT/Gea/Furbs
2. me/c12/jim/Mizu
3. Stiltz crew
4. Brandons crew

so good....

and kown yea i dont think i like falco as much anymore. people are figuring him out and im too slow to catch up lolz. i think i like zamus better.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
guess what...

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

scrubs

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
wanna do a MM hylian?

EDIT: ur not gonna have any time..i just checked pager before..how about if we meet in tourny we make it for .yaawwwn.. 10 dollars?
Sure thing Kalo.

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
Hylian, don't forget about our $20 MM :).

Hey Houston, I'll be bringing a bunch of people from College Station and I was wondering if a Crew Battle could be set up. Houston's Best 5 vs College Station's Best 5. I'm waiting on one member of our crew to confirm that he'll be able to go, but...you guys down? When could we do it?

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
was up....ppl here at my smash fest are.....sethlon,royr,kage,dawn,ultimate razor,onii chan,furbs,void,stiltzskin,and more on the way....if yall wanna come go ahead.....call for anything.....832-659-9561.....802 booth st 77009 houston tx

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
was up....ppl here at my smash fest are.....sethlon,royr,kage,dawn,ultimate razor,onii chan,furbs,void,stiltzskin,and more on the way....if yall wanna come go ahead.....call for anything.....832-659-9561.....802 booth st 77009 houston tx
This is a big maybe. I'm sure most of you will be sleepy as hell or most would have left by the time I come over. I'll give a call anyways.

tonyrulz92

Smash Apprentice
Ugh, school is so terrible. I actually did my homework and it consumed 3 hours of my life. eff that. dude.

sorry for double post.
Yeah homework on the first day. My homework (+ band)consumed me this entire week. Now thats its the weekend, i can get on. So, what have i missed?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Gustav has good air game, but it has very poor ground game. Once it makes it to land, it'll get weaker.

Whoo, tourney in six days. :)

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Ok. I don't really expect people to come out to College Station the day before the tourney just to play (would not make any sense), but y'all are welcome to come to my house for a smash fest on Friday night.

We have Aggie Brawl meetings every Friday, and this Friday is going to be great. On top of the 10-15 people people who show up for each meeting (including Jeff (aka Wotts), Sand-Trap, Kira and myself), Dojo, Santi, Cake and the players from the Valley will be there.

Again, I really don't expect people to show up. I am just throwing the option out there.

kown

Smash Lord
Try not to sound like the straightedge saint while saying it because it is pretty much every host's job to keep drug use to a minimum. Most people don't care for a drunk in a competitive video game tournament, but at the same time people need their meds and energy drinks are somehow okay.
are you ttrying to call drugs meds? and than to compare illegal substances to legal substances.... see what drugs does to you. i hope you dont take drugs and i reccomend that you stop cuz it ruins ur chances at a real life.
lol why would you shorten your life for some drugs?!?!?IS IT THE KOOL THING TO DO!!!!! lol at that you really are dumb if u think that way. that makes no sense and if i ever like see someone that i know doing drugs id definetly try to help them out! im not the type of person to stand and watch, i actually care.

im sorry if i live by morals. and i hope i dont come off as a loser who doesnt take drugs.

you wont win this so just drop it.

Ok. I don't really expect people to come out to College Station the day before the tourney just to play (would not make any sense), but y'all are welcome to come to my house for a smash fest on Friday night.

We have Aggie Brawl meetings every Friday, and this Friday is going to be great. On top of the 10-15 people people who show up for each meeting (including Jeff (aka Wotts), Sand-Trap, Kira and myself), Dojo, Santi, Cake and the players from the Valley will be there.

Again, I really don't expect people to show up. I am just throwing the option out there.
YES i cant wait to go to A&M. i have to meet you guys so i wont be a complete fish when i go to college. haha

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Gustav has dropped to mid tier. By the time the day of HOBO rolls around it'll become bottom tier, next to Sakurai.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Kown relax. Most people dont see the drug thing as bad....its cause they are "products of the media". TV and music makes drugs/drinking acceptable and kids these days LIVE for tv/music........therfore durgs are acceptable to them.

Its HIGHLY irresponsible to even ALLOW drugies around your self because it show slack of morals but when you let it happen around 20+ kids(some of who are 16 or 17) thats just flat out stupid. Tournaments/fest/gaming in general needs to be a fun filled ESCAPE from life.......not another way to get kids in trouble.

Kown, you did the right thing.

And HOBO10 WILL HAPPEN, royr defeated Gustav.

CY

Smash Ace
a little pot never hurt anyone. now if he was doing some hardcore drug like cocaine i could see you making a big deal about it. but weed is honestly not even bad, and no one ever died from smoking too much weed.

and besides, smoking a lil weed is better than getting completly wasted and not knowing what the **** is going on son.

also, LOL @ saying smoking weed will ruin your chances of having a real life. that is probably the DUMBEST thing i have ever heard, no offense man. moderate smoking is ok, if you do it all day everyday then that is the user's fault. maybe you should do some research on marijuana, you make it seem like it's a hardcore drug.

Top Bottom