• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Your laziness leads to failure. Stop being lazy. ;)

Also, didn't you play Doc in Melee? IT'S ALL LIES AND DECEPTION.
That may be, but I believe my method of leading my crew leads to the most fun. So booyah!

And jeez, I didn't know I was dealing with the stickler of character mains : P.

Whor*. The correct term is whor*. Don't get it twisted. :p
Apparently you didn't catch my juggernaught b**** reference, my friend.

Anyways, Beaumont I can house you all, no matter how many of you all there may be. Our main concern is amping up the electricity bill. So when you all stay over on friday night, we're only gonna have two set ups going. Don't like it? Too bad, tough ***** said the kitty. Btw, we're gonna need at least one wii so don't be lazy, bring a wii.

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
I'm at the Miami international airport, I'mabout to go to Colombia, what would you like me to bring you :)

Drugs? ( cesar, kage :lick:)

women? none of you? hmmm

Waiting like 10 hours for another flight is mega boring, sooo boring I'm here typing ****:)

die, whoever reads this =]

the end,

fin

die.
Dude, stop by the duty free shop on the way back and pick me up some Maria Bonita tequila and some Kahlua. ;)

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Anyways, Beaumont I can house you all, no matter how many of you all there may be. Our main concern is amping up the electricity bill. So when you all stay over on friday night, we're only gonna have two set ups going. Don't like it? Too bad, tough ***** said the kitty. Btw, we're gonna need at least one wii so don't be lazy, bring a wii.
:(

What about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Hey instead of discussing how much homo will happen at your house why dont u go out and BUY SOME FANS FOR PZ :p plz

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
So it looks like the Beaumont crew's weekend shall be filled with sweaty men.

1. My car has no AC.
2. We are being housed by stiltz... gonna make our own sweat ther ;-)
3. PZ has no air circulation... dear god...

yup, things are looking up

Ricardo10

Smash Rookie
So it looks like the Beaumont crew's weekend shall be filled with sweaty men.

1. My car has no AC.
2. We are being housed by stiltz... gonna make our own sweat ther ;-)
3. PZ has no air circulation... dear god...

yup, things are looking up
What?!?! PZ has no AC >_>

God!!! Its going to be hot!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
PZ does have AC, and the place is huge. The thing is that they keep putting us in the back corner, and 80+ people crowded together doesn't help. :ohwell:

I might go ahead and buy a small fan if I can find one for cheap just to bring to the tourney. Of course, if people could help chip in a few bucks, that would help. :)

Seriously, I think someone will die from heat exhaustion while inside PZ. It would make quite the headline...

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
PZ does have AC, and the place is huge. The thing is that they keep putting us in the back corner, and 80+ people crowded together doesn't help. :ohwell:

I might go ahead and buy a small fan if I can find one for cheap just to bring to the tourney. Of course, if people could help chip in a few bucks, that would help. :)

Seriously, I think someone will die from heat exhaustion while inside PZ. It would make quite the headline...
i dont think it was as bad as the MGC tents though

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm, so I'll probably buy a fan or two. They're only $15...a small price to pay so that I won't have be uncomfortable while playing. I'll charge everyone 50 cents to use my fan. ;)

T

TeRRoR.KhAoZ

That may be, but I believe my method of leading my crew leads to the most fun. So booyah!

And jeez, I didn't know I was dealing with the stickler of character mains : P.

Apparently you didn't catch my juggernaught b**** reference, my friend.

So am I correct to assume that there's a smashfest on friday night?

onii-chan

Smash Ace
columbo women are seriosuly some of the tasty-est things on earth.

Real life isnt like DBZ?
CREW BATTLES?!?!

TGM you better be going to Cesar's fest, I have always been in a crew where I was the leader and chose you with one of my first picks and relinquished all leadership responsibiltiy and privileges to you, and I plan to keep it that way.

BTW, I've revived my old Melee main in Brawl. That's right, Stiltz once again has a delicious mario. Ever been kill by water? IT'S A SHI*** FEELING!!! Your tears will be like salty angel cakes that won't make my a** jiggle for a week. That's a lot of motivation for me to spray someone down.
TGM get some Pinay women.. so secksay... Want to do a MM too we never do :(

Haha you gon make it rain on them Stiltz... CAN'T WAIT FOR SMASHFEST
I'm at the Miami international airport, I'mabout to go to Colombia, what would you like me to bring you :)

Drugs? ( cesar, kage :lick:)

women? none of you? hmmm

Waiting like 10 hours for another flight is mega boring, sooo boring I'm here typing ****:)

die, whoever reads this =]

the end,

fin

die.
Mmmmm...........Sweaty Men............

Fans aren't too bad an idea....
charge dem nuccas tree fitty'
this thread never ceases at making laugh...

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
can't decide if i wanna bring a setup or not...... i always get worried that it will get stolen... but nothing happened last time but i still get worried...but if i DO bring it that means the tourney runs faster and friendlies....but i'll probably leave once i get knocked out anyways.....

someone help meh decide :p

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Woot, my neighbor is comming to this tourny too, and with a different main this time, he dropped MK for G&W :D. And I'm also getting to train by brawling him offline, and since it's offline I can actually work on counterpicks and such, and can do things like get better with pit without having to fight snake or get better with samus without having to fight MK.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
To all the ppl who are coming tomorrow:

in case anybody forgot this is my address 6714 Archgate Dr. Spring,Tx 77373 .PPl can start coming since the morning if they want, like for example 11 am. Fliphop is coming around that time.Btw my cellphone is having problems so if you try to call me I might not answer

heytallman

CTALL
can't decide if i wanna bring a setup or not...... i always get worried that it will get stolen... but nothing happened last time but i still get worried...but if i DO bring it that means the tourney runs faster and friendlies....but i'll probably leave once i get knocked out anyways.....

someone help meh decide :p
Just bring one, it'll be safe. I brought mine to a PZ tournament, set it up, and walked away. Nothing happened to it, and it was still there in the same spot I put it when I got there. Plus, if you still need to unlock a few challenges like play for 100 hours (I know I sure do) it can help.

Also, anyone else planning on having a small kind of fest-like thing except for Cesar(WTF)'s? I don't think I'll be able to make that one. I just need to get some practice in, it's been literally weeks since I've played Brawl.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
Just bring one, it'll be safe. I brought mine to a PZ tournament, set it up, and walked away. Nothing happened to it, and it was still there in the same spot I put it when I got there. Plus, if you still need to unlock a few challenges like play for 100 hours (I know I sure do) it can help.

Also, anyone else planning on having a small kind of fest-like thing except for Cesar(WTF)'s? I don't think I'll be able to make that one. I just need to get some practice in, it's been literally weeks since I've played Brawl.
well stiltz said he would try to make something happen on friday but its not guaranteed , so I'm sure he'll let us know as soon as possible

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
OK so it looks like me and CY are the only Beaumont players coming Friday/Saturday, so you guys are gonna have to give us the extra love you were saving for the rest of bmt.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
oh snap no he didn't lolz whats up everyone how ya doin?

well i got kicked off the debators lolz....

been playing them pokemons ev training is balls i got a odd colored mettagross! lolz have not been playing brawl alot guy but axxo got way better at brawl he three stocked me multipple times no joking.... welli go to sleep now jamean come over to marrow the pokemons wanna challange you lolz pipes my ninja we need play the pkmns and sonic, and kailo

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm, I'll probably be at the smashfest around 1, maybe earlier. I'll try to call when I'm heading over...

onii-chan

Smash Ace
oh snap no he didn't lolz whats up everyone how ya doin?

well i got kicked off the debators lolz....

been playing them pokemons ev training is balls i got a odd colored mettagross! lolz have not been playing brawl alot guy but axxo got way better at brawl he three stocked me multipple times no joking.... welli go to sleep now jamean come over to marrow the pokemons wanna challange you lolz pipes my ninja we need play the pkmns and sonic, and kailo
yeah fu i come over on thursday...then i guess we can practice some brawl...and i will show you something else i got

Gea

Smash Master
So uhh... practice for doubles on Friday? Dave, are you willing to get ***** so we can perfect our team?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
by the way take, I finally see what you mean about Marth being the one to counter Sheik and not the other way around lol. I was in a wifi tourny what only allowed the high middle/high/top tiers from melee, and only melee stages and melee's rules, so I was having to use sheik and I lost badly to a marth that I can normally beat lol. For some reason he wasn't hurt by the button delay o.o I guess the other marth's I've been fighting had too little defense.

Top Bottom