• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
by the way take, I finally see what you mean about Marth being the one to counter Sheik and not the other way around lol. I was in a wifi tourny what only allowed the high middle/high/top tiers from melee, and only melee stages and melee's rules, so I was having to use sheik and I lost badly to a marth that I can normally beat lol. For some reason he wasn't hurt by the button delay o.o I guess the other marth's I've been fighting had too little defense.
hehe, hate to say I told ya sooo =)

Hopefully you wont get me or RT in brackets, I think we will be the only (good)Marths.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
hehe, hate to say I told ya sooo =)

Hopefully you wont get me or RT in brackets, I think we will be the only (good)Marths.
Well, I still have my ICs :p and my pit and my samus and my zelda and my... well, you know the list xD.

I'm so thankful that xyro uses normal tourny rules, the wifi tourny I was on didn't have standard rules, so there was no dave's stupid rule, so after every victory in the finals my opponent would pick rainbow cruise, and without my pit I couldn't do much there. And when I would counterpick he would pick his ICs in stead of marth against me D: so in the final round I picked peach, I was about to win because he had more dammage than me and the timer was running out, but I suicided D:

Dr Mario Kart

Smash Apprentice
I have business in town Thursday (tomorrow) and Friday night. Would it be possible for someone to house me for both days? I'll be gone during the day, so I wont be in the way.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So uhh... practice for doubles on Friday? Dave, are you willing to get ***** so we can perfect our team?
Sure, uh, we can play Friday if you want. I'll be your guinea pig for doubles as long as we do singles. I have work until 7-ish. I want all the practice I can get.

Also, thanks for having the smashfest, CesarWTF. 'Twas a good time. :)

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
Sure, uh, we can play Friday if you want. I'll be your guinea pig for doubles as long as we do singles. I have work until 7-ish. I want all the practice I can get.

Also, thanks for having the smashfest, CesarWTF. 'Twas a good time. :)
Cesar, good fest. Thanks. I had fun.
no problem guys , anytime. I'm glad you all had a good time. See you all at pz :bee:

kage921

Smash Journeyman
that sucks i really wanted to go, to the fest............. well F$%^& it I guess I'll see everyone saturday......... doe s anyone play pokemon diamond and pearl other than kailo? if so hit me up so I can bring my DS.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
ive always wondered (this may or may not be a ******** question) what determines who picks their character first in the first match of a set? example first match of the set i sit down and pick a character then my opponent counters my character with a character then i switch to a character that counters my opponents character etc................... it would just be an endless countering war..

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
ive always wondered (this may or may not be a ******** question) what determines who picks their character first in the first match of a set? example first match of the set i sit down and pick a character then my opponent counters my character with a character then i switch to a character that counters my opponents character etc................... it would just be an endless countering war..
Double Blind Pick.

Tell someone around you what character you will pick, and then have your opponent choose his character. The person you told then announces your character.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
<<<R KALO POST
..and i was just wondering
someone do doubles with me..................
....................at PZ

Xyro77

If you like I'll team with you Allan....... just hit me up if you want.....;););)
hey im kailo using allans comp...

so yeah...i r the one who needed teeeem

an honestly someone pokemon battle me..go to the marriland.com teamuber..

ask em about kalokross..

teehee

kage921

Smash Journeyman
hey im kailo using allans comp...

so yeah...i r the one who needed teeeem

an honestly someone pokemon battle me..go to the marriland.com teamuber..

ask em about kalokross..

teehee
its all cool man..... I'll team with you...... and I'll see if I hit up that marriland thing;);););)

Dr Mario Kart

Smash Apprentice
Alright. I'm hittin the road. Still need housing for just me, tonight(Thursday).

Contact my friend Gary on aim at AcidJazz13 and he'll sort it out, since I wont be around to check on anything.

Xyro77

Double Blind Pick.

Tell someone around you what character you will pick, and then have your opponent choose his character. The person you told then announces your character.
whenever i go up to a tv there is always some ******* waiting for me...so ..i wait a minute...then pick wolf..and before the announcer finishes waying "wolf" they are already on metknight...
all the time

kage921

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I do. I don't have a good offline team, but then again, I make any team I use work.
dont even worry about it man..... i've never battled anyone..... all i basically do in pokemon games is train them........ and in this diamond and pearl there's moves i've never even heard of........:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
i didnt want to say anything before the smashfest..

but i truly am the greatest zero suit samus palyer ever..

i will $20 MM anyone in a zss ditto at pz saturday

challenge me

Kamikaze Kevin

Smash Cadet
iv been playing pearl lately tho i havent gotten around to building a competitive team yet...

but more importantly, i really wanna go to the tournament but my brother bailed and he's taking the car to work, so can anyone give me a ride? i will give gas money

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
no im just ****ing amazing..

and i beat everyone around here who isnt top 5% percent..

so ill fight your homo friend..

20 dollars ditto lets go

saturday..

you too kdr 10 money match
ill zss ditto you for fun. if i win you better shut your mouth.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
no im just ****ing amazing..

and i beat everyone around here who isnt top 5% percent..

so ill fight your homo friend..

20 dollars ditto lets go

saturday..
sh...t I 'll thake your offer rightr on, so game on!

also I can't wait for PZ, it's just in 2 days, I just hope it won't rain like it did today due to Dolly

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
sh...t I 'll thake your offer rightr on, so game on!

also I can't wait for PZ, it's just in 2 days, I just hope it won't rain like it did today due to Dolly
its 20 dollars for a zss ditto and 10 for regualr MM just so you know

also pokemon d/p

is more competitive/balanced/popular than brawl so yeah..

Doxa

Smash Rookie
Ah hell, I haven't really done doubles before except in friendly but I guess I might as well start eventually...

Anyone want to play doubles with me? I play a good GaW. Maybe we can practice a bit tomorrow night or something.

Top Bottom