• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Snake is slowly becoming less of a threat as people start figuring out stuff around him.

Meta Knight...well, he can just die in a fire.

Smashfest Wednesday is a good idea. Do it. :)
Yup he is becoming very easy to counter...even hes gay little cooked grenades are becoming useless...

MK...**** kirby reject...i hope he dies in a plane crash...with me standing over him saying

"YOU MUST RECOVER!!!!"

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I'm back finally! Not that anybody really knew I was gone, but meh

The Dark Knight is too good, the Joker is the greatest villain ever!

Did I miss anything? And does anyone wanna team with me at PZ? That is, if I stay for doubles.
Dark Knight Joker, best villain ever in a movie.

I'll team with ya if you want.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
so who's coming over to my smashfest this wednesday?

in case anybody forgot this is my address 6714 Archgate Dr. Spring,Tx 77373 .PPl can start coming since the morning if they want, like for example 11 am. Fliphop is coming around that time.Btw my cellphone is having problems so if you try to call me I might not answer :ohwell:

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice

in case anybody forgot this is my address 6714 Archgate Dr. Spring,Tx 77373 .PPl can start coming since the morning if they want, like for example 11 am. Fliphop is coming around that time.Btw my cellphone is having problems so if you try to call me I might not answer :ohwell:
I'll be there. Have the arcade stick ready, my Dudley thirsts for some Hugo blood.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162

Hmm, I'll come after class, which ends around 12. I'll probably bring a setup. Sethlon, I'll be using your TV. If you can show up, then I'll give it back to you. If not, then I'll just hold it hostage until PZ. ;)

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Any plans for a fest Friday night? Jeff and I are planning on driving in town that night.

Popertop: We must PRACTICE!!!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
How would you feel if someone discovered a 0-death that samus had and then everyone you knew started saying you sucked because you picked samus just for her 0-death?
Cant use that.

1. IC have always had Zero to deaths.......multiple ZERO to deaths. I just hate characters that can kill with little or no effort...snake, meta,IC.

2. i wish samus had a zero to death. but she doesnt and cant...in any of the 3 games.

Wait, I forgot, you told me you only use samus so you can tell people that you beat top tier characters with a bottom tier, and whenever you loose you john by saying it was because you used samus.
Under no circumstance should you or anybody lose to a samus. And if they do.....its pretty f-ing sad. no john required.

And since I know you're going to say "back up your words and show me that you used them before you knew about chain grabbing", here's a video to prove it. Look at the date and the way I play.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rntFHK5GG0I
i dont care about melee or what you did in melee.

Because according to you all I care about is winning and will pick only top tier characters to do so right? Which is why I have tons of videos of me playing as snake, meta knight, falco, and game & watch up right? Oh wait, doesn't look like I do.
ICs arnt top and i didnt say all you do is pick TOP TIERS. dont make stuff up.

I'll be sure to beat you with multiple of my mains at the upcomming tournament.
unlikley, cause if you use anybody else other than IC...ill **** them......

Edit: Also, I've been nothing but nice to you, even if I didn't agree with some of your rules. I decided to accept them, and I tried to give you some helpful advise when you wanted help on your combo video
You did and i didnt complain. Thanks.

and yet for me being nice I'm rewarded with someone down talking me as if they are a god and everything they say has to be true?
I was simply telling my opinion. im sorry you cant handle that. but me talking to you like i was god? some times i do that...i apologize.

Sorry, but next time I decide to put in a nice word for you, I'll remember the way you've been acting and I'll continue to let people at all these sites I'm seeing flame you.
Lucky for me i dont care what people think about me. EVER.

But all in all, im simply sad that everybody now moves on to top tiers or broke characters. Thats all. no big deal.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Alright, cool. I'll bring my Dazzle. Hopefully, I can get some good matches recorded.

Wow, it is getting pretty heated in here.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Yea... I got some snowcones ready :O... Oh Cesar... we need to have some Crew battles at your house man... REP HARD FOO

kown

Smash Lord
I was simply telling my opinion. im sorry you cant handle that. but me talking to you like i was god? some times i do that...i apologize.
heh this made me laugh.

oh man we should get some friendlies xyro since u work kinda close to my house .

Roy_R

Smash Apprentice
I'm at the Miami international airport, I'mabout to go to Colombia, what would you like me to bring you :)

Drugs? ( cesar, kage :lick:)

women? none of you? hmmm

Waiting like 10 hours for another flight is mega boring, sooo boring I'm here typing ****:)

die, whoever reads this =]

the end,

fin

die.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I'm at the Miami international airport, I'mabout to go to Colombia, what would you like me to bring you :)

women? none of you? hmmm

Waiting like 10 hours for another flight is mega boring, sooo boring I'm here typing ****:)

the end,

fin

die.
cant make it to pz?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
He's in Colombia...and teleportation doesn't exist yet...so yeah, he ain't going to be there.

Crew battles are too fun. :)

KRDsonic

Smash Master
unlikley, cause if you use anybody else other than IC...ill **** them......
Actually, my sheik is about as good as my Ice Climbers, and my Pit is around there.

And actually, I'm going to be using Sheik and Pit as my mains for the tourny, ICs are too risky to start off a set with, I'm saving them for counterpicking.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
heh this made me laugh.

oh man we should get some friendlies xyro since u work kinda close to my house .
call me or text me when u wanna play.

women? none of you? hmmm
columbo women are seriosuly some of the tasty-est things on earth.

He's in Colombia...and teleportation doesn't exist yet...so yeah, he ain't going to be there.

Crew battles are too fun. :)
Real life isnt like DBZ?

Actually, my sheik is about as good as my Ice Climbers, and my Pit is around there.

And actually, I'm going to be using Sheik and Pit as my mains for the tourny, ICs are too risky to start off a set with, I'm saving them for counterpicking.
ill just use marth till u bring out your main.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
CREW BATTLES?!?!

TGM you better be going to Cesar's fest, I have always been in a crew where I was the leader and chose you with one of my first picks and relinquished all leadership responsibiltiy and privileges to you, and I plan to keep it that way.

BTW, I've revived my old Melee main in Brawl. That's right, Stiltz once again has a delicious mario. Ever been kill by water? IT'S A SHI*** FEELING!!! Your tears will be like salty angel cakes that won't make my a** jiggle for a week. That's a lot of motivation for me to spray someone down.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord

women? none of you? hmmm

the end,

fin

die.
Flip wants the ladies dude :(. DON'T BE SELFISH..

call me or text me when u wanna play.

columbo women are seriosuly some of the tasty-est things on earth.

Real life isnt like DBZ?

ill just use marth till u bring out your main.
TGM get some Pinay women.. so secksay... Want to do a MM too we never do :(

CREW BATTLES?!?!

TGM you better be going to Cesar's fest, I have always been in a crew where I was the leader and chose you with one of my first picks and relinquished all leadership responsibiltiy and privileges to you, and I plan to keep it that way.

BTW, I've revived my old Melee main in Brawl. That's right, Stiltz once again has a delicious mario. Ever been kill by water? IT'S A SHI*** FEELING!!! Your tears will be like salty angel cakes that won't make my a** jiggle for a week. That's a lot of motivation for me to spray someone down.

Haha you gon make it rain on them Stiltz... CAN'T WAIT FOR SMASHFEST

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
ok so i get off at 6 on friday, so the bmt crew could probably come up on friday. Anyone who is kinda on the way to houston or in houston having a fest/sleep party? *glares at stiltz*

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Your laziness leads to failure. Stop being lazy. ;)

Also, didn't you play Doc in Melee? IT'S ALL LIES AND DECEPTION.

Top Bottom