• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Home made Waffles :P

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I don't know why, perhapps because he isn't a big name, but I've never really heard f this guy before until I watched some of his vids recently and tbh his Doc is amazing. Thought some of you ought to see some of them for yourselves.

Home made Waffles (Doc) vs SilentSpectre (Falcon)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=x2r0reXILWQ

Home made Waffles (Doc) vs Falcomist (Falco)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AHmSljnfdag

Home made Waffles (Doc) vs Falcomist (Falco)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=P4NbUf1wkOU&feature=related

Enjoy :teeth:

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
HMW doesnt post in the doc forums from what i've seen. Maybe he just doesnt come here anymore, I know some of the other docs dont get on the forums much at all lately. Maybe he gets tired of filtering through alot of the spam that goes through here? (I dont blame him, that's why i can go days and weeks without saying a word >.> )

He's got alot of vids up in the vid archive since west coast has like, weeklies or biweeklies or something.

I just talked to him through pm the other day, so he's not dead.

SpruceTengu

Smash Journeyman
Auuughh Wafs
Fan-freaking-tastic doc. I mean, I dunno if you started this thread to hear people moan over him, but thats precisely what I'm doing..

Just trying to help out. : )

Anyway watching some of his play I think he has the best spacing I've ever seen on a doc; he has a very smart (and more defensive) playstyle, the likes of which I haven't seen in another docs at his level. I'm kinda interested in where that style could lead.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
umm

thanks much!

i think im ok/mediocre

i always lose to someone good(which is a good thing i guess)

but never really get the job done i feel

thanks for comments much appreciated

shroomed is also a really good doc/mario player here in Norcal

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
brandon lets playyyy sometime
i'm HOME from freaking MO
=]
pssh. are you going to WCSL?

oh yeah, this thread needs a super bump. lol

because brandon's too good. if it weren't for him, i'd still suck worse than i currently suck.
lmao

Bob Money

Smash Ace
Brandon, Where you at?

I remember when Cho'a$s would double jump all day and get posterized Desmond Mason style from my doctor. Now you're getting more hype than a Kobe Bryant R@Pe case.

Props. Phil sucks.

jk. luv ya Phil.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
My pancakes are SOOOOOOOOOO dry. Need some Abur Syrup. :[

Top Bottom