• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus *12/18/10* ~There Will Be A Lock In~ #Bring Setups# CFL

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
D-torr man just do your best

listen this tourney is not for 3 months so get together with kirbydebest and pie, play with them train them and help them become better players so they can make it out of pools. then your ride will still be there if you can make it out of pools with them
I'm 300% certain that we'll last longer!! xD D-torr's given me great advice and I'll end up doing more than mindgaming hacky to win a set. Besides, this time my mom's giving a ride and she won't pick us up until the tournament's over :p Iook forward to more friendlies with everyone from exodus (including you Viper)!

Me and Kirbydabest are epically hyped for the doubles!!!!

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I'm 300% certain that we'll last longer!! xD D-torr's given me great advice and I'll end up doing more than mindgaming hacky to win a set. Besides, this time my mom's giving a ride and she won't pick us up until the tournament's over :p Iook forward to more friendlies with everyone from exodus (including you Viper)!

Me and Kirbydabest are epically hyped for the doubles!!!!

Good to hear i hope you guys have gotten better since the last Holy Smash. I would love to play you in some Games if your feeling up to it maybe an MM. But i would love to get some teams games against you possibly a teams MM that would be interesting.

anyways looking forward to seeing you there.

I'm try to make it to this, Can anybody offer housing? And ima try some friends
get @ me on aim and we can talk. where are you from? ummm just hit me up

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Good to hear i hope you guys have gotten better since the last Holy Smash. I would love to play you in some Games if your feeling up to it maybe an MM. But i would love to get some teams games against you possibly a teams MM that would be interesting.

anyways looking forward to seeing you there.

get @ me on aim and we can talk. where are you from? ummm just hit me up
I don't have aim, you mite have to just pm me when you can. Im from Mobile, Alabama

for those who live in south florida (i live in hollywood) i'll probably be going to this so if you need a ride PM me. The earlier you PM me the better chance i still have a seat. Not asking for much but if you can help with gas also i will be extremely grateful. Can sit 4 other people in my car although riding ***** seat isn't very comfortable if you are big guys.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
what makes you want to come all the way from Alabama to Holy Smash and
are you going to be bringing anyone in your car.
I play melee, but i wanta get better at brawl. And Florida is the hyperbolic time chamber of the southeast. So this the place i need to come if i wanta get better fast. There are always great players here in good numbers. And you guys always have hard tourneys, at least the ones I've been too.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
@ Viper, you guys still do those mini tournies on tuesday? if so, you doin one next tuesday? We might be able to make this one o.o
When i am in ft myers i host the Nub Academy while i am in Lake Alfred i host the Niglet Rumble. Since i am in Ft Myers ATM for college i go to school at FGCU i will not be hosting a tourney that you would be able to attend, i'm sorry. anyways i finish with this semester very soon and will get back to you on Niglet Rumble 5 name is pending.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I play melee, but i wanta get better at brawl. And Florida is the hyperbolic time chamber of the southeast. So this the place i need to come if i wanta get better fast. There are always great players here in good numbers. And you guys always have hard tourneys, at least the ones I've been too.
Word haha.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
^ nope cuz hes hosting tourney same day annnnd i might go to that one instead of this D=

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
^ nope cuz hes hosting tourney same day annnnd i might go to that one instead of this D=
ESAM why would you host a tourney on the same day as holy smash? This date has been posted since September. I was hoping to get most of the state together and i am even housing out of state players at this. I hope you can reconsider and even join Holy Smash. For a local tourney you will be impressed at the venues.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Agreed with Viper. The venue is God-like. (literally).
It's a fantastic venue.

And viper has the best **** tourneys ever.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Ok, that's really not cool ESAM. TBH, I've never had a problem with SFL; I respect the lot of ya and you guys are always pretty cool irl.

However, when you guys post, all I get is this elitist attitude. Now I certainly don't mean everyone from SFL but it really does seem a good chunk of SFL has a tremendous ego on the boards. To be fair, you guys MAY be justified to have an ego due to accomplishments from other tourneys but it's just pitiful to watch such an attitude behind a computer screen. Literally, the entire "ESAM is holding a SFL tourney on the same day" is his decision but it just derails this entire thread and only further divides FL. It's really sad because we have the strongest state in the nation but we'd rather be divided. And if SFL wants to fire back at me, I could care less. It's only a neutral opinion and it'll likely be brushed off with sheer ego. Merely laughable.

I'm really looking forward to this tourney as long as I can make it. Finding out I may be around NC visiting one of my best friends. If I'm in FL, irregardless of where in FL, I will be here in total force.

MAN MAN MAN!!!

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I've never seen such a Manly post.

On a serious note though, if (by the smallest of margin) I'm not in Louisiana for the tourny they're holding, I'll be at this.

Viper had the date for a long while now.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Wow, how lame. This state is still pretty beast.

Don't even think about it. :|

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Ugh so many conflicts on December 18th it's ridiculous.

If you look here: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=1357185&postcount=3

There's the Melee tourney AND ESAM's tourney which is already a problem because both TOs plan on using the pretty small Zero Ping venue. Plus this tourney and this. There's also a regional sized brawl event in LA that I believe some are going to.

*ONLY IN MY OPINION* I think the best idea would be for ESAM's tourney to get pushed back(It's been push back once already though >.>). to a Jan date and let the Melee players have the Zero Ping venue.

Primary problems though is:
  • Viper had this date for months.
  • Esam had to push his tourney back once already.
  • ESAM I don't think hasn't been able to play in a tourney like the rest of FL for a while since he had his schoool trip and I don't think he likes traveling.(I think saw that somewhere or heard it. I dunno)
  • him pushing his date means everyone having to drive up to CFL to play in a tourney.(may/may not be a problem for some, but I know the Coral Springs bros might be saddened by ZP being pushed back again.)
  • spider sense also had to push his melee date back once already
  • both Melee and Brawl cannot happen in that small venue lol

FL TOs really need to start picking dates out of that link I posted.(bottom of the post in the collapse box) I maintain a complete set of conflict free dates as far as two months ahead for them to choose out of so conflicts like these don't happen. Attendance is going to be ruined for everyone is no one is willing to compromise. (Although unfortunately at this point it seems more like it's mostly up to whether or not ESAM is willing to push back again.)

:rosalina:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I will speak with ESAM I have had this date for months and i already have the details of the venue hammered, its been set for at least 3 months.

I dont know ESAM's situation on traveling but i assure you that the Holy Smash Venue is one of the best in FL and he would be more then comfortable playing at my venue.

also it is true what goes around comes around comes around. Earlyer this year i booked Holy Smash: Genesis on the same day as one of ESAM's monthlys. That was back when i was new to the TO scene and did not understand the workings of it. It was my fault, there is not much i can say besides politely asking him to push it back and guarantee a great experience at Holy Smash: Leviticus if he attends.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
I reallly don't even know anything about the florida regions. All I know is none of us are SFL or CFL, or NFL. Together we're FL, and if we're gonna keep considering our selves part of a region of florida, I don't think we'll have such a bright smash future :(

Look at MLG Dallas. ESAM's high placing wasn't SFL's victory, it was FLORIDA's victory. I may be misundertanding these regions things, but anytime someone brings up regions of florida, I always hear them arguing over who's better. IMO, Florida can't be better than Florida, because Florida PWNS, and that's all that should matter. I'm not CFL, lke people would call me. I'm FL, I wanna be able to represent Forida United, and if we can do that out of state, then we can do it in our own territory @__@'

Geting back on subject, Your venue is in the same place as exodus was viper?

if south florida wants to have their bi-monthly circle jerk let them have it.
Holy smash is going to be a better place to play. Anyone who has been to both places and can honestly say they would rather play at ZP belongs in a mental hospital. Holy Smash ia going to be a 30+ tournament. This looks like it will have the best players in florida outside of south florida so if SFL wants to back up the **** talking about CFL get here. Nobody better come with johns. If you want to prove yourself in florida come here and play like you ****ing mean it.

Mechmainiac

Smash Cadet
I reallly don't even know anything about the florida regions. All I know is none of us are SFL or CFL, or NFL. Together we're FL, and if we're gonna keep considering our selves part of a region of florida, I don't think we'll have such a bright smash future :(

Look at MLG Dallas. ESAM's high placing wasn't SFL's victory, it was FLORIDA's victory. I may be misundertanding these regions things, but anytime someone brings up regions of florida, I always hear them arguing over who's better. IMO, Florida can't be better than Florida, because Florida PWNS, and that's all that should matter. I'm not CFL, lke people would call me. I'm FL, I wanna be able to represent Forida United, and if we can do that out of state, then we can do it in our own territory @__@'

Geting back on subject, Your venue is in the same place as exodus was viper?
Florida is for the newly wed or the nearly Dead

all i know is

imma be at holy smash on this date

if south florida wants to have their bi-monthly circle jerk let them have it.
Holy smash is going to be a better place to play. Anyone who has been to both places and can honestly say they would rather play at ZP belongs in a mental hospital. Holy Smash ia going to be a 30+ tournament. This looks like it will have the best players in florida outside of south florida so if SFL wants to back up the **** talking about CFL get here. Nobody better come with johns. If you want to prove yourself in florida come here and play like you ****ing mean it.
Anybody who decides to put this off for ZP is an Idiot unless u cant travel or something but if u can drive - Drive to zp put in the extra time to go over there u will thank yourself at how good the venue is there u will **** yourself how good the venue is your jaw will drop how good the venue is. What are u still reading this for start planning for HOLY SMASH NOW!!

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Top Bottom