• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus *12/18/10* ~There Will Be A Lock In~ #Bring Setups# CFL

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ill be here...mainly cause its under 2 hours away from my house, but also cause i can go visit my moms

-!-

Smash Lord
well you know your situation better then i do if you feel that there is no way for you to arrange transportation with over a month to figure things out that is too bad. Just know that i hope you guys can make it and the last one was not he same with out you guys.
Yea I know man, for the last one we where set to go and like the night before was when it all fell apart :( if anything changes I'll let you know.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yea I know man, for the last one we where set to go and like the night before was when it all fell apart :( if anything changes I'll let you know.
Mixxxxxxxxx you gotsta come man. I need you O.o

:162: It'll workout man. It'll workout.

Edit: Mix if it comes down to it and it's the week of i can try to find someone to get you guys. Idk about your whole crew but i can do my best to find a ride for maybe 2 or 3 of you.
I'm not going to bother yet cause we have like, a month and a half.

-!-

Smash Lord

Mixxxxxxxxx you gotsta come man. I need you O.o

:162: It'll workout man. It'll workout.

Edit: Mix if it comes down to it and it's the week of i can try to find someone to get you guys. Idk about your whole crew but i can do my best to find a ride for maybe 2 or 3 of you.
I'm not going to bother yet cause we have like, a month and a half.

lol that's be straight as fxck man :) thaaanks. we gotta chill tomorrow :D

:250:

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
I will be attending this. This will probably be my last tournament for a while because I'll finally be going back to school in January and I'll be focusing solely on that. With that said, I plan to do huge amounts of work at this tourney.;)

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I have gone through the Thread and updated the attendance list if i missed you or you still have not made it know do so and i will put you on the list.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'm about to hype the d!ck off of this thread.

Anyone who doesn't go to this tourney or is john'n for rides is a scruuuuub.

This tourney is gonna be the best danm tourney in the whole year!
END YOUR YEAR RIGHT BY GOING TO THIS.
BETTER THAN MLGGGGGGG!!

HYPE
HYPE
HYPE
HYPE!

VIPER HOSTS THE BEST **** TOURNEYS IN THE WHOLE ****ING STATE​

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
SEEEEEENNNNNNNSEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIII ARE U DRIVING TO THIS IF U ARE LET ME CARPOOL WITH U BRUH i can get some gas money off ur back :D

T-T sensei ur leaving me without a partner from now on? D: ****

lol jk got to do what u got to do man and ya definitely dont let all that extra work of been a waste

I just realized more than likely we'll be going to ucf at the same time xD

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
SEEEEEENNNNNNNSEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIII ARE U DRIVING TO THIS IF U ARE LET ME CARPOOL WITH U BRUH i can get some gas money off ur back :D

T-T sensei ur leaving me without a partner from now on? D: ****

lol jk got to do what u got to do man and ya definitely dont let all that extra work of been a waste

I just realized more than likely we'll be going to ucf at the same time xD
Yea I'm driving to this. I don't have a problem driving you, but first I want to make sure that we're on the same page with a couple things. This venue is at least a good hour from my house so I'd probably ask somewhere between $5 and $10 for gas money. Also, I plan on staying for this entire tournament, no matter how late it runs. I know sometimes your parents want you home at a certain time, but I want to make you aware that if you ride with me, you'll most likely be getting home pretty late. As long as you're cool with those couple of things, I have no problem driving you to this tournament. It will be nice to team with you one last time before I take my hiatus from brawl lol.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Agreed and i can stay as late as i want i just usually leave my key at home o.o ill bring it this time that way i can let myself in and YAAAAA I WANNA TEAM WITH YOU ONE MORE TIME for da good times sake ;D
we could always hang w/o brawl too sometime in da future D: oh wait work+gf+school=no free time NVM XD ya i can pay 10 lookin forward to it

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I'm most likely in. Gotta get it confirmed though. Looks great.

And Imma need a Dunkin Donuts or StarBucks or some **** :l

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Drew, I am going to see you at a tournament? WTF? That has me hyped. You see me, you better come talk at me. Sheeeeit bro, you better come do that. And friendly me too. Well, maybe doubles friendly me.

I am just rambling again but dude, I been wanting to play you offline for like, a year now.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Yea I'm driving to this. I don't have a problem driving you, but first I want to make sure that we're on the same page with a couple things. This venue is at least a good hour from my house so I'd probably ask somewhere between $5 and $10 for gas money. Also, I plan on staying for this entire tournament, no matter how late it runs. I know sometimes your parents want you home at a certain time, but I want to make you aware that if you ride with me, you'll most likely be getting home pretty late. As long as you're cool with those couple of things, I have no problem driving you to this tournament. It will be nice to team with you one last time before I take my hiatus from brawl lol.
can i get a ride to if i dont have my license then? i got gas moneyz

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Drew, I am going to see you at a tournament? WTF? That has me hyped. You see me, you better come talk at me. Sheeeeit bro, you better come do that. And friendly me too. Well, maybe doubles friendly me.

I am just rambling again but dude, I been wanting to play you offline for like, a year now.
Yeah, I'll be there. Ready to rock this ****.

-!-

Smash Lord
For real for Realz I'm unleashing my C. Falcon on u punks, it's nasteeee for real reazz might accept mm to warm up nd riiippp... just saying :glare:

mlorenzo

Smash Journeyman
For real for Realz I'm unleashing my C. Falcon on u punks, it's nasteeee for real reazz might accept mm to warm up nd riiippp... just saying :glare:

Awesome so one more Falcon in florida :D if you need help with Falcon you can ask me anything you want. I can help you with Falcon true combos, setups, matchup, platform cancel, and JAB DATA. ^_^

mlorenzo

Smash Journeyman
I played you on the All is Brawl ladder once. I recall you being a pretty good Falcon. Up to lose your snack money?

I won't lose my snack money ^_^ Falcon is too good. If you play falco I will like to do friendlies with you. :D I need practice with that MU

Top Bottom