• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus *12/18/10* ~There Will Be A Lock In~ #Bring Setups# CFL

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR

I def want in on this.
And Mint...
Although i secretly will always be raging you stole my punchline,
i approve of the Zissou picture.
I dont know if you saw he is from winter haven not swfl but if you are in Auburndale at the time then sure jump in.

What's Top three in ur crew!?
what or who are you referring to in this post i dont understand

What about our crew.
what about your crew? you guys are in sfl mintchip and the other half of my crew are in polk county. once again i dont understand

*feels avoided*

:/
M!X just do your best man

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
UCFL crew vs Swamp*****s 5$(each person puts in) mm

Our best 5 vs ur best 5
you may be good at smash but hustlin is not your specialty

there is no way in hell i would take that. why dont you challenge sfl to a crew battle.

@ D-torr your crew is in poinciana and i think consists of pie and kirbydabest you need to train with those guys to get them up to par.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
I would still consider D-torr as part of the UCFL crew but sometimes I forget how far he has to travel to come to these smashfests/tournaments here. :laugh:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Ranks on SwampNigggas crew dawwwg :)
Here you go mix check this thread out i put alot of time into it and it should answer all your questions about how my crew matches up against each other i hope you enjoy and leave feed back

SwampNIgggas power ranks
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11014663#post11014663

Yo gallax if we go good shee vs cfl $5 3v3.
Gallax time to put your money where your mouth is here is a crew battle coming your way for $5

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
@ D-torr your crew is in poinciana and i think consists of pie and kirbydabest you need to train with those guys to get them up to par.
My crew actually is VS Corps and they play SSFIV, Tekken 6 and BB:CS, formed with my friends from Valencia Community College.

With my commitment to my crew and KirbyDaBest and Pie being in high school, I don't see how I can ever play with them.

I would still consider D-torr as part of the UCFL crew but sometimes I forget how far he has to travel to come to these smashfests/tournaments here. :laugh:
......and I almost make every tourny. Commitment. Justice. Discipline.

gallax

Smash Hero
I'm fully aware of that. I'm asking if I qualify for the crew battle.
You're considered part of the UCFL crew fo sho.

Yo gallax if we go good shee vs cfl $5 3v3.
Thats cool. Who are your 3? If u say shiz like riddle shaky and brik im gonna kill u irl lol cuz basically ur saying pr vs non-pr's.

Gallex time to put your money where your mouth is here is a crew battle coming your way for $5
My name is gallax, with two a's.

gallax

Smash Hero
Me, Xaltis, and Dfear

Who's on yours scary kyon you??
It depends on whos gonna go there. But if hrnut comes and gdx they are on my team. Im pretty sure gdx will come so him for sure. If raz comes then hes got priority over everyone but gdx and hrnut. If radix comes then hes got priority next. Then its kyon.

Lemme see whos going for sure then get back with ya on that. But we are gonna ahve a team for sure.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
^ do u ever play diddy kong friendlies xD
ive actually been better about friendlies lately, and actually doing them when people ask

i just didnt want to at that con cause i wanted to play on those TVs as little as possible

still not the point of asking others for friendlies, but i should probably start at this MLG

-!-

Smash Lord
^ do u ever play diddy kong friendlies xD
Unfortunately..... NOOOO!!!!! :c

That's why I'm bad against Diddys :scared:

EDIT: GDX the few times I asked u for some friendlies... only once we played, at MLG for one match before we got kicked out lol

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
It depends on whos gonna go there. But if hrnut comes and gdx they are on my team. Im pretty sure gdx will come so him for sure. If raz comes then hes got priority over everyone but gdx and hrnut. If radix comes then hes got priority next. Then its kyon.

Lemme see whos going for sure then get back with ya on that. But we are gonna ahve a team for sure.
Yes cause I am pretty bad so I'm sure I'll be a bad choice. Strong sarcasm :glare:

But seriously all id care about is teams anyway so I'm fine.

gallax

Smash Hero
Yes cause I am pretty bad so I'm sure I'll be a bad choice. Strong sarcasm :glare:

But seriously all id care about is teams anyway so I'm fine.
No kyon. You sandbag if its not teams. You know its true lol.

Edit: but srsly it goes hrnut, gdx, raz, radix you then everyone else UCFL. Ur pretty high. Tony is my training partner so hes higher than you and raz uses mk lol.

OverLade

Smash Hero
why do you say that do you think he might be turned away by the rule set or stage list something along those lines maybe?
Lol I could really care less about the ruleset if shadow moses was legal it wouldn't affect whether I came or not. I just don't really care about brawl right now...

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Lol I could really care less about the ruleset if shadow moses was legal it wouldn't affect whether I came or not. I just don't really care about brawl right now...
well then Red luckly this tourney is not till mid December so that will hopefully not be an issue when this event rolls around.

Top Bottom