• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus *12/18/10* ~There Will Be A Lock In~ #Bring Setups# CFL

dskank

Smash Journeyman
Nice you gone be at the lock in cus i might go if i dont go to the lockin me and pie will probably be one of the first people there were not hard to miss lol i wear a hat with a bunch of signatures on it and have big *** headphones on lol and pie is black with an afro cant miss that lmao :)
ok ill find u guys, i cant speak for dwho? but i will be at the lock in. i need to see if he's coming

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Nice you gone be at the lock in cus i might go if i dont go to the lockin me and pie will probably be one of the first people there were not hard to miss lol i wear a hat with a bunch of signatures on it and have big *** headphones on lol and pie is black with an afro cant miss that lmao :)
I might have either braids or twists by then :p

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Hmm I'll see about going if anyone down here wants to give me a ride.

This is looking pretty interesting.

:rosalina:
I am hoping that SFL will make the drive up here for this tourney. With the lock in and all they will have housing at a cheap cost so i cant see why players would not want to make the drive i am not kidding when i say that the venue is one of the best in FL.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
At first, I just did it to be funny, but the way I act, I'd say it's

Psychotic
Idiotic
Enthusiast

or

Pwnage
In
Effigy

The farther I get along into the competitive scene, the more I'll develop it to something permanent :D

But Poinciana Is Elite is a good idea xD

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
At first, I just did it to be funny, but the way I act, I'd say it's

Psychotic
Idiotic
Enthusiast

or

Pwnage
In
Effigy

The farther I get along into the competitive scene, the more I'll develop it to something permanent :D

But Poinciana Is Elite is a good idea xD
I like that idea so as you get better you can adapt what your name stands for good thinking.

---------------

Can i get some replys from my Tampa nigas?​

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
hrrrm dont believe i can make the lock in. though im sure my ride is coming early as this will prolly be his last tourney b4 he takes a hiatus. Cant wait to play all you new people. I look forward to this greatly. ^_^

this'll be good practice for when i finally go out of state ;D.....eventually....when i dont have Life Johns >.<

2-DJeff

Smash Master
might not make this depends if they are hosting the marvel tourney at CEO the same day cause CEO is right down the street from me

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
CEO is Alex Jebailey's tournament series and he's running Winterfest on the same day. The games he's holding is SSFIV and BBCS with the possibility of another game, which Jeff is hoping that the game will be MvC2.

Speaking of Winterfest, my crew is going and they want me to go..... hmmmmm.................

dskank

Smash Journeyman
CEO is Alex Jebailey's tournament series and he's running Winterfest on the same day. The games he's holding is SSFIV and BBCS with the possibility of another game, which Jeff is hoping that the game will be MvC2.

Speaking of Winterfest, my crew is going and they want me to go..... hmmmmm.................
but their missing the only game that matters, so u should come here instead

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
but their missing the only game that matters, so u should come here instead
This post failed hard, as it doesn't make me want to come to this more (or less). I do play those games as well competitively, so I have a decision to make.

Be more appealing next time with a better posts that will make me want to go here instead.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Will you have as many friends going to the CEO event? Are you close with many people in the other communities? Has it been a long time since you've done an event for the other games or seen other friends? Is it easier on the wallet or to get a ride?

I don't have a convincing snappy post lol. Just thought I'd give some questions to help decide.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Will you have as many friends going to the CEO event? Are you close with many people in the other communities? Has it been a long time since you've done an event for the other games or seen other friends? Is it easier on the wallet or to get a ride?

I don't have a convincing snappy post lol. Just thought I'd give some questions to help decide.

2link have you found a ride to this yet? if not i read the Albert said he was going and his car is roomy you should pm him

and D-torr your apprentices PIE and KDB are going you should help support them and there is a LOCK IN that will be epic. Also you just got a huge PR win over xaltis here is another shot at some other big names

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Will you have as many friends going to the CEO event?

My entire crew is going. Also, it was last year's Winterfest that the crew was actually put into fruition and, as a whole, started going to competitive tournies (although I started back in 2008).

Are you close with many people in the other communities?

I'm chill with several players, including players from Tampa who I rarely ever see.

Has it been a long time since you've done an event for the other games or seen other friends?

August. However, I was at a SSFIV session 2 weeks ago with Orlando's top players.

Is it easier on the wallet or to get a ride?

Boy, do I love the FREE rides my crew gives me.

<3

:zerosuitsamus:
Responses in white.

With all that said, I want to go to this.

However, I may have to choose what's better for me in terms of money-management.

I haven't made my decision yet. Having a ride settled would help make that decision for me.

Who wants to give me a ride?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I did notice his post Viper, but another issue of mine is getting money. I was barely able to make Tommy's tourney with the money I had at the time and that was a SFL tourney(with a person so kind that he didn't even charge gas when he could have). I think I have only like half of what I'd need to get a ride here and enter.

Don't have any doubt that I want to go. I would really enjoy this. I just always have a lot of complications that I don't like bringing down threads with.

damn D-torr free rides? lol, you make it sound hard to pass up.

x3

dskank

Smash Journeyman
This post failed hard, as it doesn't make me want to come to this more (or less). I do play those games as well competitively, so I have a decision to make.

Be more appealing next time with a better posts that will make me want to go here instead.
we have free benadryl.. cause thats always fun.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Eh, I think you'll have fun at Leviticus, and theres a LOCK IN!! That means 3 times as much friendlies thn ou'd play at marvel I'm sure!
im better at mvc2 and i can play friendlys anytime and i might not make the lock in if i were to go
You talking to the wrong person P.I.E.

MvC2 is Jeff's game.
You know it:awesome: but my bro is a slight bit better than me when it comes to execution

I have not seen anything about CEO? If you can make this will you be able to make it to the lock in as well?
Im not sure yet when is the lock in? it all depends if they have marvel there cause my bro rather go to that also cause we have a bigger chance of winning money and hes trying to make some to go back home and visit

Dtor if you go hit me up

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
i

Im not sure yet when is the lock in?

Dtor if you go hit me up
Start arriving for the lock at 8pm or later and it lasts the entire night .
With this time players can get side events together such as low tiers random singles mid tier dubs crews MM's or just plain old Friendlies anything you can think of.

It will be Epic

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Anyone down for a 2$ Random Singles? Hahahaha.
That'd be an epic event. Even free. But i feel like 2$ would make it exciting...er.

When i say random singles.
i mean at the lock in, full on bracket.

dskank

Smash Journeyman
Anyone down for a 2$ Random Singles? Hahahaha.
That'd be an epic event. Even free. But i feel like 2$ would make it exciting...er.

When i say random singles.
i mean at the lock in, full on bracket.
alright but we need to set up the rulez for it, and we should see about a mid tir tourney too;)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Mid? Damn. I dont have a mid character. Unless we count squirtle!
Haha. Or if i can use low tier in mid tier :3

Are we doing the actual like, low tiers on Fri night?
Cause low tiers should have a good showing.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I think i want to hold a Low tier side event on the day of for the proper $5.00 buy in. but i need to get pools done faster and more efficient

Top Bottom