• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus *12/18/10* ~There Will Be A Lock In~ #Bring Setups# CFL

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Impressive.

Why is there not more of this then?

One player's great execution of such a team doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things where the best teams are the ones winning when it matters.

Poor ratios are poor.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Impressive.

Why is there not more of this then?

One player's great execution of such a team doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things where the best teams are the ones winning when it matters.

Poor ratios are poor.
joe zaza dosnt attend tourneys in the US becaust he lives in mexico... but VDO dose and he gets top 8 somtimes in national tourneys and he wins all of his state tourneys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r05LCir6fPU but your right though. I understand what your saying

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I've heard and seen Joe Zaza play before. He's always fun to watch.

Not so much VDO but I'll look into him some more.

I'm pretty sure that a majority of the high level players know how to play with the lower tier characters, but there is so much money involved in this game. It's truly a gamble to play a low tier team, but they're probably gonna steal the show wherever they're at.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I've heard and seen Joe Zaza play before. He's always fun to watch.

Not so much VDO but I'll look into him some more.

I'm pretty sure that a majority of the high level players know how to play with the lower tier characters, but there is so much money involved in this game. It's truly a gamble to play a low tier team, but they're probably gonna steal the show wherever they're at.
never thought about it that way. I think your right. Blackheart beats the gods except storm

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
If i have the thursday off, i'll be there thursday. If i dont have it off, i'll be there for the lock in for sure.

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
does that go for your crew too
yeah they'll be about two others with me and pie oh and G@AM3 OV3R is me and pies dub teams name the name of our crew is TEAM CLUTCH will have one guy who it will be his first tourney experience the second guy has been off the scene for a while so there a bit rusty lol we probably all gone bring a tv I'm bringing 2 pie is bringing one and his wii and the other two will probably bring a tv each idk they haven't confirmed that yet but probably

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
yeah they'll be about two others with me and pie oh and G@AM3 OV3R is me and pies dub teams name the name of our crew is TEAM CLUTCH will have one guy who it will be his first tourney experience the second guy has been off the scene for a while so there a bit rusty lol we probably all gone bring a tv I'm bringing 2 pie is bringing one and his wii and the other two will probably bring a tv each idk they haven't confirmed that yet but probably
Since you cant make the lock in will your crew miss it also.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Blackheart gets beat by cable pretty bad, more than storm.
i to think the same thing until this guy named blackcrack (now the best blackheart) showed me
money match? ill show you black heart beats cable.
If anything its even just because the AHVB. and if he dosnt have that its nothing cable can do
thats why back when the game came out ppl only played black heart trap team and those teams won tourneys until ppl figured out storm ***** him. cable isnt a good charater overakk his horrible without assist. just like sentinal. but hes not as bad as sentinal and im talking about 1v1s btw stf style

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
2-DJeff are you bring any one from Apopka with you to this tourney. and what is the scene over in apopka for smash is it just you and the players you play with, break it down for me.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
2-DJeff are you bring any one from Apopka with you to this tourney. and what is the scene over in apopka for smash is it just you and the players you play with, break it down for me.
its like 7 smashers in apopka for brawl and there all better than you no effince(not tryting to trash talk). but yea what do you wanna know the charaters they play and who they are?

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
its like 7 smashers in apopka for brawl and there all better than you no effince(not tryting to trash talk). but yea what do you wanna know the charaters they play and who they are?
jeff man if you are the best of them then there is not a chance that all of them are better then me. and i did take offence to that. the $1 mm that xdeath paid for me to play was a joke.

anyways yeah i just want to know the scene like the players tags and characters and since you so insisted on comparing them to me with limited knowledge about me why dont you rank them as well.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
jeff niga if you are the best of them then there is not a chance that all of them are better then me. and i did take offence to that. the $1 mm that xdeath paid for me to play was a joke.

anyways yeah i just want to know the scene like the players tags and characters and since you so insisted on comparing them to me with limited knowledge about me why dont you rank them as well.
My bad im not saying your bad im saying there just better im probly best in my crew just because i can play half the cast and my 3 mains are cheap in some way. r. Yea i was a joke falco vs IC match but you cant say you wernt trying though you took me to japes and norfair. I was trying to take it easy on you in those matches still because you dont play a specific charater that beats me and thats what i respect about you. Solo saw the post and says he wants to run 5v5 crew battle if you guys are up to it. hes taking that as a challege since i told him that you dont really do MM's. and reason why i say they are better because i also play a very high level falco(retierd now) and the get practice on that and solo's DK all the time. Its no disrespect its just the charaters you play

ragnarock

Smash Lord
i to think the same thing until this guy named blackcrack (now the best blackheart) showed me
money match? ill show you black heart beats cable.
If anything its even just because the AHVB. and if he dosnt have that its nothing cable can do
thats why back when the game came out ppl only played black heart trap team and those teams won tourneys until ppl figured out storm ***** him. cable isnt a good charater overakk his horrible without assist. just like sentinal. but hes not as bad as sentinal and im talking about 1v1s btw stf style
yeah, I think MvC2 tier list should be based on teams not 1v1. But i could be wrong

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
1. come to the lock in and we can do a 5 v 5 crew battle that would be great.
2. i never said i was not trying but that that whole set was a joke.
3. Did you beat HRNut when he was snake or did he sand bag you and go Diddy or what?
4. thanks for the respect and i have to learn those MUs sooner or later.

thats all.
i dont think that every one in your crew is better then me i could be wrong but i doubt it.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
1. come to the lock in and we can do a 5 v 5 crew battle that would be great.
2. i never said i was not trying but that that whole set was a joke.
3. get over the niga thing history is in the past its only racist if you make it that way.
4. thanks for the respect and i have to learn those MUs sooner or later.

thats all.
i dont think that every one in your crew is better then me i could be wrong but i doubt it.
deleted post

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
i think for the 5v5 imma put you me solo, bebop, and 2pro.
sounds good?
lol u honestly think nick is gonna be able to go....? U should let sensei be in it if he cant since sensei practically is apopka considering he only smashes with us nowadays. and ya other than that if every1 can make it that would be fine with me. we need to train chris more.
now that luck will be on our side xD

Edit: as far as i know i cant make the Lock In anyways since sensei is my ride and ik me and sensei are leaving early sat morning. still id love to get @ this sounds really fun HYPE FOR CREW FIGHTS ;D

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol u honestly think nick is gonna be able to go....? U should let sensei be in it if he cant since sensei practically is apopka considering he only smashes with us nowadays. and ya other than that if every1 can make it that would be fine with me. we need to train chris more.
now that luck will be on our side xD

Edit: as far as i know i cant make the Lock In anyways since sensei is my ride and ik me and sensei are leaving early sat morning. still id love to get @ this sounds really fun HYPE FOR CREW FIGHTS ;D
chris is good he will do fine he beats me when hes focus so i try to make him laugh lol

Top Bottom