• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus *12/18/10* ~There Will Be A Lock In~ #Bring Setups# CFL

2-DJeff

Smash Master
i guess, u probly know the pit match-up cause u play with kuro, but w/e its alright cause..
my pocket bowser is going to take a **** on ur face. like for realz...
pick only 1 charater cause if you dont then ill be switching charaters to in the match when i get bored. and i see your **** talking huh? lol i bet your at the bottom of your little pr huh? that means your **** garbage lol

dskank

Smash Journeyman
pick only 1 charater cause if you dont then ill be switching charaters to in the match when i get bored. and i see your **** talking huh? lol i bet your at the bottom of your little pr huh? that means your **** garbage lol
i guess im **** talking cause u were talking **** to vipe. my thought process was; an ics palyer that knows the cg that has good pit ex, hes going to be smug as hell after he woops my ***. now theres two ways i could go about this, take the mm and get some ics exp(a match i know nothing about) and be nice(kid will be smug after he beats me anyway). or i could talk a load of **** that i cant back up cause this match annoys me and i havent even played it yet.. time to follow swamp ***** tradition and talk good **** to a complete stranger :cool:

dont take **** personal

2-DJeff

Smash Master
i guess im **** talking cause u were talking **** to vipe. my thought process was; an ics palyer that knows the cg that has good pit ex, hes going to be smug as hell after he woops my ***. now theres two ways i could go about this, take the mm and get some ics exp(a match i know nothing about) and be nice(kid will be smug after he beats me anyway). or i could talk a load of **** that i cant back up cause this match annoys me and i havent even played it yet.. time to follow swamp ***** tradition and talk good **** to a complete stranger :cool:

dont take **** personal
i wasnt **** talking viper.. Viper is a good player if you read all my post it gave complete reasons why hes not better than every1 in my crew because every1 in my crew is like as good as me and my crew is not that big i even said dont take it peronally to him. And i never **** talked him after i 3-0d him in a mm because im not a jerk i know hes a good player. if he **** talked me then i woulda said somthing.. just like this weekend i beat hrnut in pools but im not going to **** talk him cause 1 hes still better than me and to he nvr **** talks me and 3. hes a good player. but im down with **** talking just dont get mad if i keep bashing you ask ed the shiek player i nvr stop bashing him but im playing around when i do it to him. but yea illm gonna **** talk the *** out of you i only ushally do it to good players i beat that im really cool with but you about to get hardcore

dskank

Smash Journeyman
i wasnt **** talking viper.. Viper is a good player if you read all my post it gave complete reasons why hes not better than every1 in my crew because every1 in my crew is like as good as me and my crew is not that big i even said dont take it peronally to him. And i never **** talked him after i 3-0d him in a mm because im not a jerk i know hes a good player. if he **** talked me then i woulda said somthing.. just like this weekend i beat hrnut in pools but im not going to **** talk him cause 1 hes still better than me and to he nvr **** talks me and 3. hes a good player. but im down with **** talking just dont get mad if i keep bashing you ask ed the shiek player i nvr stop bashing him but im playing around when i do it to him
alright we can be civil, i look forward to the matches,while on the topic of mms im down for $1 low tier mms with anyone

i had a image stored that i thought would come in handy for **** talk so ima post it any way, not directed at anyone

DONT BE SALTY LIKE
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/rivera1823/********.jpg

2-DJeff

Smash Master
alright we can be civil, i look forward to the matches,while on the topic of mms im down for $1 low tier mms with anyone

i had a image stored that i thought would come in handy for **** talk so ima post it any way, not directed at anyone

DONT BE SALTY LIKE
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/rivera1823/********.jpg
ill low tier mm
what tiers do you concider low?

dskank

Smash Journeyman
ill low tier mm
what tiers do you concider low?
just whats on the bbr tier list
so no ike or ness
F: Captain Falcon, Samus, Jigglypuff, Link, Zelda
G: Ganondorf

i would go bowser on any of them except for samus, i would probly go cfalc or mario for her..

and im down for ganon ditto mms possibly

2-DJeff

Smash Master
just whats on the bbr tier list
so no ike or ness
F: Captain Falcon, Samus, Jigglypuff, Link, Zelda
G: Ganondorf

i would go bowser on any of them except for samus, i would probly go cfalc or mario for her..

and im down for ganon ditto mms possibly
ganon is **** and ok ill just debate who imma be later

P.I.E.

Smash Ace

I'm confused where this answer was derived from?
If it came from my usage of the word kid, then let it be known when i say kid i mean ages 16-20.
I'm proud to say that I'm right under the minimum ^^'

D-torr, you still needed a ride?

Sorry Viper I can't make the Lock-in...

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
i think this crew battle will be pretty even unless behop is real good with mk i heard he was good but never plays at tourneys and posts rarely and i have no idea who 2pro is i know kuor is alright i seen vids and watched him in tourney and 2-djeff is a good player and none of us really know the ic mu so it will be good we will see.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
i think this crew battle will be pretty even unless behop is real good with mk i heard he was good but never plays at tourneys and posts rarely and i have no idea who 2pro is i know kuor is alright i seen vids and watched him in tourney and 2-djeff is a good player and none of us really know the ic mu so it will be good we will see.
yea if yall think bebop is good with mk your going to think solos wario is just cheap. solos wario jv 2stocks bebop. bebop is good but he isnt the best in our group. he was when we first started until me and solo figured him out

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
i think we have a chance to beat you guys. Since you have a list of my players with there rank and char can you give me the same knowledge.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
i think we have a chance to beat you guys. Since you have a list of my players with there rank and char can you give me the same knowledge.
not if i go through all of you my self or solo lol (your friend started the trash talk lol)
sure idk who all you guys play but it wont make a diffrence lol
2-djeff :popo:
187 aka solo :wario:
Kuro :pit:
2pro :snake:
Bebop :metaknight:

we will try to make the lock in

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR

gallax

Smash Hero
Its aight. Everytime ive ever challenged them to a crew battled they've declined, saying it was unfair. It kinda was, but its not like my crew has PR's on it. At least now i can participate. Lets put money on this crew battle.

Me 2dJeff Solo Kuro Bebop alternates being radiX and 2pro vs Swamp Nigz

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Its aight. Everytime ive ever challenged them to a crew battled they've declined, saying it was unfair. It kinda was, but its not like my crew has PR's on it. At least now i can participate. Lets put money on this crew battle.

Me 2dJeff Solo Kuro Bebop alternates being radiX and 2pro vs Swamp Nigz
hahah swamp declined a crew battle? lol only time a decline is acceptable if you literally cannot find a ride to the tourney

gallax

Smash Hero
Yeah their pr vs my 5 i was bringin in my car. I think it was me, radix, gdx, kyon, and xdeath. And that was a while ago and they were like no. Unfair. I was like w/e. I think its because of gdx they said no. But w/e. If they decline this time there literally is no excuse. Its me, you and 3 randoms. Id say ur bro isnt a random but he rarely posts and doesnt really make a name for himself, vs their beset 5, who are on their swamp *****h prs.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Yeah their pr vs my 5 i was bringin in my car. I think it was me, radix, gdx, kyon, and xdeath. And that was a while ago and they were like no. Unfair. I was like w/e. I think its because of gdx they said no. But w/e. If they decline this time there literally is no excuse. Its me, you and 3 randoms. Id say ur bro isnt a random but he rarely posts and doesnt really make a name for himself, vs their beset 5, who are on their swamp *****h prs.
nah its cool your right they are randoms but there high leveled randoms and thats what i am to.. thats a tough team but im sure we would still played you guys even though when know you guys woulda won. lol

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
I would have been down for crews, but I'm not putting money down for a crew battle. I can kind of consider myself an honorary Apopka player since all of my recent training has been there. However, I am confident in the crew stated above. I won't be able to make the lock in (Sorry, Kuro) but I will definitely be at this tourney doing some serious work.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Gallax and radix would make the crew battle way to one sided if it is not already. I want to see if the swamp *****s can run with any other region in fl or if we are still on the bottom of the food chain with Jacksonville.

gallax and radix = orlando

so do apopka vs orlando?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Gallax and radix would make the crew battle way to one sided if it is not already. I want to see if the swamp *****s can run with any other region in fl or if we are still on the bottom of the food chain with Jacksonville.
ok dude these guys arnt prs gallax is high ranked still but me and radix are like the same level just play diffrent characters im sure i can beat every1 on your PRs but still its a crew battle its for fun and its fair because they are technically apart of us we do play together some times but if your complaning about it we will do a 3 on 5 because kuro wont be here and im still seeing if 2 pro and bebop is going to go. and im sure apopka is not scared to vs orlando we might lose but we will do it. Apopka is probably ethier top 2 or 3 city in cfl

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
ok dude these guys arnt prs gallax is high ranked still but me and radix are like the same level just play diffrent characters im sure i can beat every1 on your PRs but still its a crew battle its for fun and its fair because they are technically apart of us we do play together some times but if your complaning about it we will do a 3 on 5 because kuro wont be here and im still seeing if 2 pro and bebop is going to go. and im sure apopka is not scared to vs orlando we might lose but we will do it. Apopka is probably ethier top 2 or 3 city in cfl
What are the other crews or citys in CFL. And and i think radix has out placed you at most of the events you both have attended.

i also did decline to play orlando in a crew mm why would i do that its not like tampa v orlando or sfl v orlando were both crews have a chance to win i understand my skill lv in fl.

EDIT: 2-DJeff you might actually be on the same lv as radix i just looked at results my bad who wins head to head.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
What are the other crews or citys in CFL. And and i think radix has out placed you at most of the events you both have attended.

i also did decline to play orlando in a crew mm why would i do that its not like tampa v orlando or sfl v orlando were both crews have a chance to win i understand my skill lv in fl.
true but he also didnt get the best in FL or anything like that in round 2 he only placed higher than me and yea maybe hes better than me but hes not that much better than me me and radix loses to the same ppl in tourney except the last to time i just happen to run into those ppl sooner than her dose but still no johns.. no effince even if radix and gallax would join the crew battle wouldnt still be fair i thought it would be for money thats why solo wanted to do it
and other citys are winter haven, where every renki and hrnut live i for got the name, same for dtor and lady legion. and some others ill list them tomorrow after work

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
i am not going to crew battle for money. I would like to crew battle for bragging rights. i want to Apopka not orlando. get your crew to holy smash and we will play

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Again Sadly cant make Lock In however im free to stay till sensei leaves and he didnt mention leaving early he wants to stay till he HAS to go so if in betweeen tourney even tho ur TO u dont mind doin the crew battle we can do it then...that way i can show u im not just "alright" like u stated and that im "good" like jeff

2 snakes on pr....gonna be one fking fun fight for us xD we <3 fighting snakes.

I'd be willing to do 1$ from each person cuz thats reasonable....but i just want this so i can have braggin rights...

On a side note :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( gallax u made me sad

On ANOTHER side note... Dskank My ganon vs ur bowser MM:cool:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Again Sadly cant make Lock In however im free to stay till sensei leaves and he didnt mention leaving early he wants to stay till he HAS to go so if in betweeen tourney even tho ur TO u dont mind doin the crew battle we can do it then...that way i can show u im not just "alright" like u stated and that im "good" like jeff

2 snakes on pr....gonna be one fking fun fight for us xD we <3 fighting snakes.

I'd be willing to do 1$ from each person cuz thats reasonable....but i just want this so i can have braggin rights...

On a side note :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( gallax u made me sad

On ANOTHER side note... Dskank My ganon vs ur bowser MM:cool:
I will make sure we get our crew battle in.
Kuro i would like to sit down and get games in with your pit when we get time.

I'm trying to see I'll keep u posted if they come they'll be about eight of us
Thats great i hope all of you can make it

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
What are the other crews or citys in CFL.
Well, to my knowledge, Apopka consists of 2d-Jeff along with his brother Solo. Then there's Kuro, Bebop and 2pro.

Then there's the UCF area with Gallax, Radix, Razek, and I believe Ramen.

Kissimmee/Poinciana has Kyon, D-torr, Lady Legion, Hiroi and I believe Hbox.

Then there's the scragglers like GDX (Oviedo), myself (Valencia East Campus area), and Renki sorry, not too sure on the location lol) that don't really live close to any other smashers. Though UCF would be the closest area to me, they usually practice on days that I work. Apopka usually practices on Fridays, when I most of the time don't have to work. That's why I make the trip out there to level up.

Top Bottom