• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus *12/18/10* ~There Will Be A Lock In~ #Bring Setups# CFL

dskank

Smash Journeyman
alright we can be civil, i look forward to the matches
said this after i thought u didnt want to **** talk

not if i go through all of you my self or solo lol (your friend started the trash talk lol)
read above statement *******
Here is a link to the swamp***** PR
swamp ***** pr is a joke, there rnt even 10 swamp *****s everyone quit but like 6 of us
If i come and radix can we be a part of crews?
r u from apopka?

(his partner started the trash talk im just milking it lol)
dude if u want to talk **** go for it, as i said ^ there i thought that wasnt how we were doing this, swamp *****s talk the best **** though, we make grown *** men cry viva **** talk alone

Its aight. Everytime ive ever challenged them to a crew battled they've declined, saying it was unfair. It kinda was, but its not like my crew has PR's on it. At least now i can participate. Lets put money on this crew battle.
i would say lets put Deez on it, but u dont got Deez to bet.
hahah swamp declined a crew battle? lol only time a decline is acceptable if you literally cannot find a ride to the tourney
i wasnt around for this, but their all better than we were at that time; they got 2 years of exp,

we had like 3 months, y would we through money away, our best player=their worst lol

Yeah their pr vs my 5 i was bringin in my car. I think it was me, radix, gdx, kyon, and xdeath. And that was a while ago and they were like no. Unfair. I was like w/e. I think its because of gdx they said no. But w/e. If they decline this time there literally is no excuse. Its me, you and 3 randoms. Id say ur bro isnt a random but he rarely posts and doesnt really make a name for himself, vs their beset 5, who are on their swamp *****h prs.
saying swamp***** pr is a joke, im a little ashamed of viper for making that thread lol

2 snakes on pr....gonna be one fking fun fight for us xD we <3 fighting snakes.

the snake players quit, cept meglon who now mains ike..

I'd be willing to do 1$ from each person cuz thats reasonable....but i just want this so i can have braggin rights...

On a side note :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( gallax u made me sad

gallax is sad..

On ANOTHER side note... Dskank My ganon vs ur bowser MM:cool:
i look forward to it, i might i have to switch to ganon for this match though cause ganon dittos are to good

gallax

Smash Hero
First of all radiX is better than you right now 2D-Jeff. Hes a few levels above ya and hes beaten better players so fa. You are a good player fo sho and most likely in a little bit ur gonna be close to us, if not on our level.

Second of all, UCFL crew consists of me, radix, gdx, kyon, fearless, razek, garbonzo, gindler, dice and dragon as or now.

Third, i will not enter in the apopka crew since the swamp nigz want to battle them.

Fourth, im gonna bring the UCFL crew to this and we are gonna have one big crew battle going on.

Fifth, we will take any mm's.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Damn Dskank that was one beast troll post. The PR isn't a joke, Viper puts alot of work into that. Sure, the bottom like, 4 people are Niglets, and he needs to update the order of us... but he works pretty hard on that. Dont troll your own crew man. Swampnigggas stick together.

and Dfear, i'm excited to play some more :jigglypuff: v :diddy: matches.

And apopka, you're going down son.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Lol sorry, Gallx. I didn't mean to leave anyone out. I was just naming people off the top of my head. Also, I was talking about location-wise where people were at.

Also, I would like to be part of some crew battle at this cause I've never been in any crew battle; always wanted to.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
First of all radiX is better than you right now 2D-Jeff. Hes a few levels above ya and hes beaten better players so fa. You are a good player fo sho and most likely in a little bit ur gonna be close to us, if not on our level.

Second of all, UCFL crew consists of me, radix, gdx, kyon, fearless, razek, garbonzo, gindler, dice and dragon as or now.

Third, i will not enter in the apopka crew since the swamp nigz want to battle them.

Fourth, im gonna bring the UCFL crew to this and we are gonna have one big crew battle going on.

Fifth, we will take any mm's.
I agree to this
and same gose with me 2-5
if we make it down there

gallax

Smash Hero
Lol sorry, Gallx. I didn't mean to leave anyone out. I was just naming people off the top of my head. Also, I was talking about location-wise where people were at.

Also, I would like to be part of some crew battle at this cause I've never been in any crew battle; always wanted to.
Naw man i wasnt upset at all at ur thread. Sensei man i know you too well to get mad at that.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Apopka we are going to bring our best players we can get. And we are going to give you all we got. You will see if maybe you overestimated your own crew. I think SwampNigggas got this.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
said this after i thought u didnt want to **** talk

read above statement *******

swamp ***** pr is a joke, there rnt even 10 swamp *****s everyone quit but like 6 of us

r u from apopka?

dude if u want to talk **** go for it, as i said ^ there i thought that wasnt how we were doing this, swamp *****s talk the best **** though, we make grown *** men cry viva **** talk alone

i would say lets put Deez on it, but u dont got Deez to bet.

i wasnt around for this, but their all better than we were at that time; they got 2 years of exp,

we had like 3 months, y would we through money away, our best player=their worst lol

saying swamp***** pr is a joke, im a little ashamed of viper for making that thread lol

i look forward to it, i might i have to switch to ganon for this match though cause ganon dittos are to good
Na bro Ganon vs Bowser MM i will do serious Ganon dittos though.

dont worry about it ur gonna be apart of the APK one ;D if bebop dont make it which knowing his mom and all....and knowing where this is....yaaaaa. And of course if Jeff comes....which after all this u better get ur a$$ at this meh boi :cool: though ik u like ur MvC2.... :p

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Is anyone riding up passed Jupiter (Palm Beach)? I am looking for a ride up to Holy Smash.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
lol D-torr, I see what you did there. And lke everyone else, I am loving this hype for crews.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
ONE DOLLAR A PERSON. that way everyone can be happy? idk a dollar a person seems like enough to me...i mean Holy smash+gas is gonna put a dent in most ppls wallet anyways :urg:

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
ONE DOLLAR A PERSON. that way everyone can be happy? idk a dollar a person seems like enough to me...i mean Holy smash+gas is gonna put a dent in most ppls wallet anyways :urg:
I agree. A dollar doesn't seem that extreme. And I'll cover some of my crews ****.

Top Bottom