• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus *12/18/10* ~There Will Be A Lock In~ #Bring Setups# CFL

Exdeath

Smash Master
If Gallax/Radix make it down, we can 3(or whomever else makes it down)v5 Apopka/Swamp *****s/whomever wants to come at us. Ya'll ain't got **** on O-Town.

Second of all, ucfl crew consists of me, radix, gdx, kyon, fearless, razek, garbonzo, gindler, dice and dragon as or now.
Am I really that forgettable?

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
If Gallax/Radix make it down, we can 3(or whomever else makes it down)v5 Apopka/Swamp *****s/whomever wants to come at us. Ya'll ain't got **** on O-Town.

Am I really that forgettable?
xdeath your from winter haven man you count towards orlando as much as d who? does

in short x your not o-town lol your a polk county smasher haha

2-DJeff

Smash Master
xdeath your from winter haven man you count towards orlando as much as d who? does

so? why cant he be on his team? why are you guys so scared of xdeath lol hes the funnniest guy youll meet xD
and im accepting all MM once i find a ride to here

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
so? why cant he be on his team? why are you guys so scared of xdeath lol hes the funnniest guy youll meet xD
and im accepting all MM once i find a ride to here
xdeath is my dog he helped me get over a hump i was stuck on last summer. He knows how i play real well since he helped me develop it. I am not scared of him i was only saying he is hardly orlando.

Exdeath

Smash Master

I live in Winter Haven, but in terms of who I play with, it's Orlando, Tampa, Polk County, and Kissimmee, and Miami in that order (I've never been to a North Floridian Tournament/Smashfest/Practice).

Considering that Apopka and Polk will already have a full representation (it's too bad that Tampa won't be coming until Saturday, or I would include them too :(), I would be playing for Orlando (assuming that they accepted it :p).

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
will there be a live stream for this???
i dont know how to set one up but i think red halberd does to if i get in touch with him then there will be

halberd get at me with info on live streams plox

EDIT: M!X you dont need live stream talk to ****** about getting a ride up here i need to text him aswell to see if her can make it. Get at ******

-!-

Smash Lord
M!X you dont need live stream talk to ****** about getting a ride up here i need to text him aswell to see if her can make it. Get at ******
he was our ride at the last Holy Smash lol it was a fiasco if you recall :( anyways well see.

-!-

Smash Lord
lol yea I don't smoke.

Anyways, Viper sorry man but I myself can't go to the party. I don't feel so good, I got two of my wisdom tooth's out just yesterday. :c

I've been stuck in my house for two days now watching One Piece.

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
I have a question for everyone does anyone ever feel the only way to be succesful in brawl is to use top tier characters cus I main kirby a majority of ppl main top tiers which happen to hold some of kirbys worst mus so just wondering lol

dskank

Smash Journeyman
@ kirby- only *******s main top tiers, but u might wont to pick up a char to alt for the frustrating mus

@ viper- G-Dub is out of his hump though and i think we need him character wise, no offense to megalodon

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol I like your reasoning I mean I picked up diddy but my second is olimar/ness but yeah ******s main top tier xD
kirby isnt bad he beats falco go even with diddy
and 55:45 with every1 else except ic
and me my self dont go by the american tier list i think Diidy should be 2nd on the tier list and pit should be low A tier like the Japanese tier list

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
kirby isnt bad he beats falco go even with diddy
and 55:45 with every1 else except ic
and me my self dont go by the american tier list i think Diidy should be 2nd on the tier list and pit should be low a tier like the Japanese tier list
SHOULDNT*fixed for correctness :cool:

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
I have a question for everyone does anyone ever feel the only way to be succesful in brawl is to use top tier characters cus I main kirby a majority of ppl main top tiers which happen to hold some of kirbys worst mus so just wondering lol
Most of Lucarios bad matches are top as well as almost every other character. But Kirby is raw as ****. Just learn some tricks to the MU

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
@ kirby- only *******s main top tiers, but u might wont to pick up a char to alt for the frustrating mus

@ viper- G-Dub is out of his hump though and i think we need him character wise, no offense to megalodon
umm 2-djeff is a good ic why would we not want a snake in our line up.

dskank

Smash Journeyman
umm 2-djeff is a good ic why would we not want a snake in our line up.
gdub is a better tl than matt is a snake, tl beats snake and g-dub is decent at the mu, and he has good exp on some of the chars they play, g-dub got this, he would be more useful imo than matt would, but i dont want anyone to feel left out so maybe apopka wouldnt mind making this a 6 v 6 an add sensai to the crew battle?

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
gdub is a better tl than matt is a snake, tl beats snake and g-dub is decent at the mu, and he has good exp on some of the chars they play, g-dub got this, he would be more useful imo than matt would, but i dont want anyone to feel left out so maybe apopka wouldnt mind making this a 6 v 6 an add sensai to the crew battle?
I approve of this. :grin: If you guys didn't know, I play Mario, so you guys know what you're up against.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
1. snake is a counter to ic. there best player is ic. why would we not have a snake in our line up.

2. g-dub has nearly almost no exp in the snake mu. there are no snakes in adale. Where did he get this mu exp from?

3. why would he be more useful. your opinion would be better understood if you gave some support.

:popo: no exp vs ic anyone in our crew
:metaknight: - sicko is not a source of mu exp
:wario: - we can learn from SSGuy but he is also a poor source of mu exp
:pit: - dskank our whole crew knows this mu
:snake: - i know this mu and mink knows this mu and you are good at it too

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Hey Viper, quick question:

Are the stages in the first post the final stage list? I want to practice on the CP stages but I want to make sure it's the right stages. If I'm reading it right, we've got no Delfino, but Pirate Ship is legal? I know there was a huge discussion on the stages earlier in the thread, but I just wanted to get a confirmation.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
i would rather keep our strategy discussion private lol, but guy is a better choice for this, we'll talk about it when u get here
ok but you have got to explain real well cause so far i am not biting i just know you think meglaodon sucks. But i know he is not even close to as bad as you think he is.

Top Bottom