• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus *12/18/10* ~There Will Be A Lock In~ #Bring Setups# CFL

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
So I spoke with my crew, and they gave me the okay to go to this rather than go with them to the SSFIV tourny.

Now,

...all I need is a ride.

In fact, so does Lady Legion. Can someone help her out as well?

dskank

Smash Journeyman
So I spoke with my crew, and they gave me the okay to go to this rather than go with them to the SSFIV tourny.

Now,

...all I need is a ride.

In fact, so does Lady Legion. Can someone help her out as well?
could pie and kirbydabess give u a ride, seeing as ur both from poinciana?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
hey i wanna stay/sleep over after this...who's got me? if anything ill sleep at xaltis house...but i want SERIOUS friendlies at this (looks at m!x)

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
would we have to pay fpr the mini tourneys oor would it just be like friendlies???
i guess it depends who wants to do what. If you want a $1 fee or just want to play for fun thats cool to i will help anyone organize any event they want to hold during the lock in and post the results on the Results thread.

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
i guess it depends who wants to do what. If you want a $1 fee or just want to play for fun thats cool to i will help anyone organize any event they want to hold during the lock in and post the results on the Results thread.
like i would just wanna do tournies that are like friendlies thats just me though lol i might bring marvel vs capcom 2 and street fighter 4 with me if thats ok

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
like i would just wanna do tournies that are like friendlies thats just me though lol i might bring marvel vs capcom 2 and street fighter 4 with me if thats ok
Thats fine just make sure you keep track of it.

and if thats what you want to do about mini tourneys then thats fine if others also want to do it that way then thats what will happen.

-!-

Smash Lord
hey i wanna stay/sleep over after this...who's got me? if anything ill sleep at xaltis house...but i want SERIOUS friendlies at this (looks at m!x)
lol I wish dawwg but I don't think we can make it to this :( trust me I need the practice.

:250:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
@Kirby, i'd love to do crews/raandom singles/mid-low tiers/anything for friendlies. I think it'd be good practice, an easy way to make friends and just come cheap fun. Some people (me) aren't into smash just for money and i like playing and getting better.
So i'm down for free crews and infinite friendlies.

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
@Kirby, i'd love to do crews/raandom singles/mid-low tiers/anything for friendlies. I think it'd be good practice, an easy way to make friends and just come cheap fun. Some people (me) aren't into smash just for money and i like playing and getting better.
So i'm down for free crews and infinite friendlies.
yeah I know lol me and my dubs partner pie will probably be doing dubs friendlies most of the time but I do wanna play a friendly singles tourney I mean my favorite part about tourneys is friendlies I just wanted to know in case I should need to bring extra cash also does anyone want me to bring marvel vs capcom 2?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
yeah I know lol me and my dubs partner pie will probably be doing dubs friendlies most of the time but I do wanna play a friendly singles tourney I mean my favorite part about tourneys is friendlies I just wanted to know in case I should need to bring extra cash also does anyone want me to bring marvel vs capcom 2?
If i cant get a DC stick for mvc2 by they day of CEO then i want you to bring it. MM in mvc2?30$

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Haha. 30$ mm? that's crazy to ask for a kid who wants to do all free friendlies. hahaha.

Just saying. I won't speak for the guy

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
i mean if hes gonna play why not bring the hype alittle bit for it lol.. its seems like he plays
You make it sound like everyone that plays MvC2 plays it competitively.

lol I play but not for that much lmao eh I just feel like playing friendlies Im really rusty I just touched the game for the first time in a month I'll bring it though yo some one bring ss4 mines broke :(
Yeah

Someone bring SSFIV

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol I play but not for that much lmao eh I just feel like playing friendlies Im really rusty I just touched the game for the first time in a month I'll bring it though yo some one bring ss4 mines broke :(
ssf4 for 360? ill bring it if i go just remind me im bad at ssf4 though:( ask dtor

Top Bottom