• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 35(mk banned): Project WHOBO 4 (phase 1)! FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So that means Trela is better than razer or that things have changed?

Results have been as always will be razer Gnes Trela in some sort of order.

Take your derp and shove it.

:phone:
Yes sir, LesbianMaster2027.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Can someone PLEASE put me against Gnes in the next tournament?
I have literally never played him.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
I've... never played Gnes's Diddy... ever. If I had been able to beat PJ then I could have had the chance this time, but oh well. Might do shoutouts tomorrow at work, but most likely not cause my work is sucking recently and doesn't have as much down time.

Sync.

Smash Champion
My shoutouts! Thank you everyone for showing up! Some of these shoutouts are for BN 6 as well!

1: Gnes== Keith I hope I did you proud! I'm always trying my best to catch up to you, my teacher! Soon I'll come for your throat gimme another .75 of a year :p Good job winning King bufferer!

2: Trela== Trela have more fun with your life! :) good job doing work as usual. Also, eff Olimar in teams!

3: UltimateRazer== Razer. The plan tho. I hope neutral MK goes Battlefield.

4: Denti== Good **** doing your Denti thing! Keep up the good work my superior. I'm rushing up to S tier to catch up to you!

5: Illmatic== I hate you!!! I LOSE TO LUCKY PULLS ALL THE ****ING TIME HOLY **** WTF WHY I CAN'T I GET A BREAK AGAINST YOU **** MY LUCK. Good games tho. I'm no pushover Ill :)

5: Jnig== Dude thanks for driving out to this tournament! It really means a lot to all of us that you're still determined enough to come to HOBO! I wish I had a bigger place so you could have more comfortable sleep lol. Anyways, good games they were really intense and scary! I'm looking forward to our rematch!

7: ALSM== Good games dude ^_^ it's important to always have fun ALSM! Being serious is great to get better but loosen up and play like PT for fun or something tournaments will be much less stressful. See you next weekend!

9: Pj== My brother, we talked and talked about this day and we knew it'd come. I'm glad no one got ***** and the games were really close. I had a lot of fun in our set and I have to say I have nver been so nervous playing against someone before. I honestly thought you'd **** me because you're more composed than me but I managed to hang in there. Good games and let's continue working towards taking down the bufferers.

9: Bio== You are the most underrated player in existence. No one should EVER sleep on you because if they do, they'll get their *** whooped! Good stuff at this tournament as usual...making your upsets like you do! Get out of D tier and go where you freaking belong!

9: Jerm== Thanks for teaming with me Jerm I had lots of fun not really stressing about teams for once! Everything is so much more fun when you're around (and relaxed!)

9: Nike== Dude good stuff this weekend! Diddy is hard but you got your revenge. Thanks for teaming with me at BN as well, it was a blast just doing stuff with you lol! Glad you finally got your shot at Roy!

13: Xyro== Allan you know I'm always ready to help TO! I love it :) Good stuff in mid tier you planking WIMP.

13: Pwii== Refine your characters and keep the drill going! It's only a matter of time you return to your former glory wifi warrior!

13: Kilik== I TOLD you you were getting better! I FREAKING told you! Learn from all of your mistakes young ninja and keep it up!

13: PantyRaider== Dude thanks for coming to at least represent Austin! Sorry we didn't play much but I'm looking forward to see you at Austin's tournament! Keep it your improvement and never give up! Keep that city alive!

17: FK== Good stuff this weekend! You're an amazing player and our set was really fun and heart pounding! It's also crazy I haven't really met you until now! FK you're one of the coolest guys I've met and I hope I see you at other tournaments in the future! It'll be fun to chill again ^_^ also you're the only person who noticed the hands thing lol.

17: Yosh== Thanks for coming out Yosh! We should've played it would have been sooo fun! Ah well, next time!

17: Tesh== 8 minute man! Good stuff this tournament and keep it up! I'm definitely seeing improvement!

17: Kyro== Nice to meet you Kyro! You're really nice and really cool too! I'm glad you like my Slush impressions he's like my favorite person haha. Nice Rob!

17: Mystic== MAH boi!!! Good **** timing out Illmatic (o l) and FINALLY admitting you've improved! I told you! Keep it up and don't give up EVER! Also, Balanced Teams was really fun and I was really happy you teamed with me! McDonalds tho

17: Gamma== Chaz! It was very nice to see you dude! I didn't recognize you at first but when I did, I was SO hyped! I'm glad you came out and I'm glad you still are a good DK.

17: Leaf== Leaf! You're so good! I want to see better results my soon to be 21 year old! Get 'em Pika!

25: Jbus== Nice to see you dude! Glad to see you're still rocking that Ness!

25: DjPhatz== Thanks for coming out! I hope you can still go to my house from time to time to get that practice in! I want you more involved with the community!

25: Super454== Thanks for signing up! I hope your first tournament was fun!

25: Paw== Paw, Saturday may have been an off day for you but Sunday tho! It was fun chilling and the first thing I'm going to do is MM you at the next tournament we're at :)

25: KRD== Dude nice seeing you! I'm glad you went to HOBO I hate when you miss events!

25: DarkFuzz== Thanks for coming out! I hope you keep attending tournies! Our community would love to have more people! :)

25: OhjiSama== Prescott! I told you that you got better! Just gotta stay composed and keep plowing up! I know you can rise even more if you just keep practicing!

25: Kadin== Look at this Obama looking ***** bro. You looked swag and I'm glad you came to a tournament!

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Had a blast this weekend, Thanks Sync for housing SA.

SHOUT OUTS!!!!!!!

1: Gnes== Have not even got a friendly in with you yet -.-
2: Trela== Good games man, we need to play more
3: UltimateRazer== Dat Salt
4: Denti== Good games Denti, Btw I never want to see you with a gun, ever.
5: Illmatic== Hipster
5: Jnig== Good and close games man, I hope you got home safe.
7: Sync== "WELP, my waffles are burning." - died
7: ALSM== Wanted to get some friendlies in with you
9: Pj== "I will destroy you."
9: Bio== Fun times, glad we got to play.
9: Jerm== Jerm germs ?
9: Nike== Great weekend,huh?
13: Xyro== Always great seeing yah, We need to R.O.B. ditto some time.
13: Pwii== Wanted to get some friendlies in with you
13: Kilik== Ness dittos, lol. Cool times, always great chilling with yah.
13: PantyRaider== You and FK look sorta alike. @_@
17: Jew== Fun Friendlies
17: FK== Sick ZS, lets play again some time.
17: Yosh== Where in the **** were you, I would have said hi if I saw you.
17: Tesh== Gotta Camp fast!
17: Kyro== Im not just +, Im HIV+
17: Mystic== Fun games, Keep working on that Pit. We shall meet again.
17: Gamma== DELTA....OMEGA!!!
17: Leaf== ****en **** man, YOU DIDNT GO TO SYNCS!!!! I wanted to play you.
25: Jbus== I have a friend who goes by Jbus.
25: DjPhatz== Hey, Im a DJ too :3
25: Super454== Fun friendlies, Keep at it.
25: Paw== GET THE **** OUT!!!
25: KRD==????
25: DarkFuzz==????
25: OhjiSama== Dude you allways look like your about to **** someone up,hahaha. GGs man.
25: Kadin==????

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
shoutouts to kalo for actually being legit and giving shoutouts to people who werent entered into the bracket even for only showing up for 10 minutes

step up people.

z00ted

Thank you everyone who came to this tournament.
It was really well ran (thank you Xyro and Sync), and I had a great time as usual.

Shoutouts:

1: Gnes= Master bufferer! I'm trying to become one myself, the journey is extremely harsh and tedious. Thanks for cheering me on against Denti, that really helped for game one. We have to play sometime, I almost never meet you in bracket ever!

2: Trela= Great job this tournament, Trela. I was really proud of you beating Razer not only once, but twice and proving that you are capable of being a consistent threat for top three in Houston. Although I may have seem frustrated game three in our set, I really enjoyed it and you revealed to me a lot of things I need to work on as a player. Every small decision I make counts and I need to constantly be defending myself in more than low percent / high percent situations. I hope I proved that I'm not the textbook Illmatic that I once used to be, and I plan on improving on it even further. Wish you would have played Gnes, though. The way you were playing during your set with Razer was incredible, and I think this could have been your chance at first. You seemed really frustrated throughout the tournament, I hope all is well.

3: UltimateRazer= LOL you seemed super drained at this tournament. I think we both were when it was drawing to a close, but I'm glad we teamed. It opened my eyes that just because I main a mid tier character, it doesn't mean that everything will be a free ride for me. Granted, I did have a terrible headache and was super hungry - I played TERRIBLY and I'm super sorry. Whatever you want to do for WHOBO 4 is fine with me. Step it up in singles, you said you got your drive back - now prove it. I know you're capable of consistently taking first.

4: Denti= You got your revenge! Olimar got messed with pretty badly game one, but then you stepped your camp game up and reminded me that I was playing Brawl instead of Melee. Too bad I couldn't make the mental transition in my head, I don't feel like I really gave you a run for your money other than the first game we played. Don't think I'm a pushover, though! I'll definitely get my revenge next time we play. I feel as though we're the epitome of rivals on a competitive level as this point, who is going to make that breakthrough?

5: Jnig= OMG I can not believe you drove all the way out here alone for this tournament! Thank you for coming, you are always a blast to be around. Your Wario has gotten extremely impressive too! Teaming was very fun and I'm glad we got to know each other a bit better. We had the potential to get 2nd at least, but some stuff just didn't work out. Good job at this tournament, though!

7: Sync= The great Sync! It was really nice seeing you here, and I feel like we're growing as friends a lot more which is an amazing thing. Your Olimar is DEFINITELY on another level since the last time we played, and I feel as though we have this matchup down! We're just going to keep on learning things from each other until no one can stop us. I really appreciate you advancing the Houston smash scene and being an amazing person in general. When we team next time it will be a blast! I have a feeling we will have amazing chemistry similar to what Esca and I possessed. Our set was incredible too! Regarding our tournament set, I think you thought it would be a bit easier based off of our friendlies earlier in the day, but I stepped it up and proved I still knew what I was doing. Each game was down to the wire like that matchup should be played! We're learning what to do in certain situations, what's safe and what's not, and tons of other hood rat stuff and I'm super proud of both of us. I'm sorry for all the dumb stuff that happened game two, that was just Brawl being dumb.. Gnes has his bananas, Razer has Snake, Trela has aura, and I have luck. You'll definitely figure out a way to beat all of us, though. My loss against Denti was really disappointing because I feel as though I didn't play as safe as I do against you and let you down, but it won't happen again. I can assure you that!

7: ALSM= We barely talked. Good job on the placement, though!

9: Pj= Step it up.

9: Bio= Very underrated. You had some nice upsets here too, so great job on that. I'm glad that you are moving up to where you belong in the Houston scene. Keep it up, man! Good games.

9: Jerm= Look at this Rastafarian hat, dress sock wearing, St. Vincent loving hipster! It was great seeing you again, and you're always chill as hell. Keep on showing up to these, we all love you too much to see you disappear.

9: Nike= Thanks for coming down, Nike! We didn't talk at all, but great job on the placement.

13: Xyro= You are not good. Trela is good. You are spot-dodge and ledge, grats on that. Thank you for the ride. I love you and RE: R.

13: Pwii= The drill died. Prove me wrong though, Pwii!

13: Kilik= FINALLY you place where you belong. It will only go up from here! Keep it up and stay consistent with practicing. You're a good player, you just have to learn the inside and outs of your character!

13: PantyRaider= Good job making it this far after playing me round one in bracket! I really like that Marth of yours, it was doing some hood rat ****. Focus on one character and don't run a trio for too long! I have faith in you, Panty!

17: FK= LOL I didn't even know you were here. Thanks for coming down!

17: Yosh= Nice seeing you Yosh! We have to play again, they are always fun.

17: Tesh= You're getting a lot better and are really underrated. Don't fret about your placement, I think we will all see some huge strides very shortly.

17: Kyro== Nice to meet you, Kyro! You're really nice and chill too. Maybe we'll get a chance to play next time.

17: Mystic= LOL grats on timing me out - but unless you find a better way to fight me on stage, all of our sets are going to end with the same result. I slept on you during game two and let you take the first kill. I'll make sure not to make that mistake again. Good job improving, though. I'm proud of you.

17: Gamma= It was nice seeing you again. You are the DK main, right? It's pretty good! Keep on attending tournaments, you will get A LOT better. Houston needs a Donkey Kong!

17: Leaf= Step it up, Leaf! I know you are capable of top 9 if you are at your best! Practice, practice, practice. You're welcome at my house any time.

25: Jbus= The Ness, right? We didn't talk, but it was looking good! Thanks for coming to the tournament.

25: DjPhatz= Thanks for coming out! I really want to see you practice more and more with us because I think you have a lot of potential, just not the tools to refine it. I'm really sorry we didn't get to do Peach or Diddy dittos. I really do not like stopping and playing friendlies while I'm still in bracket because it throws off my mentality and playstyle. It was really nice seeing you, though and I hope you had fun. Keep on coming to more!

25: Super454= Thank you for coming to this. I hope you enjoyed your first tournament! Keep on practicing and it can only up from here!

25: Paw= Whoa, was not expecting this placement. I don't know what happened, but you definitely are capable of a lot better than this. It was nice seeing you, Paw! Sorry we didn't get the chance to play.

25: KRD= Nice seeing you! I'm really glad to see that you are choosing Ice Climbers and sticking with them. You're really good at getting grabs from what I can remember and that's the hardest part! Now you just gotta pinpoint the chain grabs to a tee and you are golden! Good luck with that, KRD.

25: DarkFuzz= Thank you for coming to this. Keep on coming to tournaments, we love to see new faces!

25: OhjiSama= OMG you are getting so much better, I don't know what's going on with the placements. It might be nerves or whatever, but time will definitely heal that. Just keep your head up and I can count on seeing huge strides in progression from you very shortly. It's coming soon!

25: Kadin= PICKLE

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
13: Xyro= You are not good. Trela is good. You are spot-dodge and ledge, grats on that. Thank you for the ride. I love you and RE: R.
we ***** you 2 times yesterday

If im not good/i literally never play/spot dodge+ ledge gay(you play wifi, so nothing i do is new to you or unstopable) and STILL beat you?,,,,,,,,,what does that make you?

let me help you
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
V
V
V
V
TRASH

z00ted

Aside from the laser hitting my bomb/projectiles, we didn't even fight.
Trela stayed on me for the most part until I got hit offstage (and you were on the ledge).

Xyro77

Aside from the laser hitting my bomb/projectiles, we didn't even fight.
Trela stayed on me for the most part until I got hit offstage (and you were on the ledge).
correct. we didnt fight. it would be an insult to me and trela if u called it a fight. it was a **** FEST. I sodomized you and then showed off for my fans with a little laser to bomb action. We i feel like beating you, i can. EASILY. After all, i only need a ledge and ground dodge. 2 moves decimate you LOL

z00ted

correct. we didnt fight. it would be an insult to me and trela if u called it a fight. it was a **** FEST. I sodomized you and then showed off for my fans with a little laser to bomb action. We i feel like beating you, i can. EASILY. After all, i only need a ledge and ground dodge. 2 moves decimate you LOL
o k

5: Illmatic==:peach:
13: Xyro==:samus2:

Xyro77

1: Xyro+Trela==:rob:+:fox:
3: Illmatic+Razer==:peach:+:fox:
unlike what you posted, i actually played you in the results i posted. After molesting you the first time, i gave u a 2nd chance in loser bracket but i forgot u aint good enough to handle me so lololol

z00ted

Nah, I play really poorly in mid tier doubles for some reason. I shouldn't be letting my partner down.
I have to work on it for next time.

Xyro77

step 1: get off wifi

step 2: dont drop me for razer

step 3: play RE:R

thats how u get good

Blitz Comet

Smash Rookie
Step 4. Get carried by trela while y'all run away the whole set.

Shoutouts to everyone ect.

also special shoutouts.

Terrible seeding. Netting bad players good placings since 07

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Gnes==Good job

Trela==REALLY good job, taking sets off Razer.

UltimateRazer==Your trap card? MY trap card.

Denti==Good job on 4th, see you next weekend.

Illmatic==Just a little more and you'll be in top 3, you know.

Sync==We never played :(

Nike==Money match?

PantyRaider==GGs, I will return.

Yosh==Thanks for staying at my house, shenanigans at my house too good.

Mystic==I'm considering that static offer. Lets practice a bit with it and see what we can do.

Paw==Hug?

KRD==Come to more stufffff with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Kadin==Come back to us!

Sync.

Smash Champion
Dude Illmatic you have to beat freaking Denti! I know you will next time watch out Ft. Worth you'll fall to Houston's B team this weekend :) our matches were fun but yeah I've accepted you have luck on your side. It's no big deal, it's Brawl I'll keep trying like I always do lol.

Zori: HOODRAT ****

gamma1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lokighsh
1. Gnes - Dude, You're too good. I scared to fight you. :(
2. Trela - That was a fun match dude. Got my butt whooped but still, I made ya laugh. :p
5. Ilmatic - Its kewl to see you placing up top.
7. Sync - Moulin Rouge.... nough said.
9. Pj - DK > TL
13. Xyro - <3
25. OhjiSama - Well played sir. Glad to see a wolf there. :D

I didn't play much friendlies but its kewl to see familar faces at these tournaments. Keep the HOBO's going xyro. They're awesome.

Top Bottom