• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 28: MikeHaze/Deva/Disciple! FULL RESULTS UP!!!!! TONS OF VIDS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Player-4

See you in 25 years
1: Ultimaterazer== Time to train
2: Gnes== I need to go to sleep
3: MikeHaze== I had a lame bracket, that's my john for 49th. It was fun chillin with you at the venue and ihop
4: Trela== SWEET
5: Dphat== Teach me everything and I'll teach you to Up-B cancel
7: Jerm== Good ****
7: Infinity== I found your sunglasses lol, more friendlies are in order
9: Cy== Fuuuuu I didn't wanna play you first round, good **** getting top 10 after not playing for like 4 months rofl
9: UTDZac== We will wreck teams :)
9: Illmatic== I ain't no *****
13: D Disciple== It was fun teaming with you man, hope you had a fun time at Hobo! :)
17: PJ== Wimping out of out MM smh
17: Zori== ***** I'm Great Jaggi I'm about Royal Cheese
17: DMG== Pose with me
17: Xyro== *dairdairdairdairNADO*
25: Nike== SCOOPS
25: Ozz== Wtf?
25: Teh Brettster== Good seeing you again, I think you left your charger at my house lol
25: RT== TOO SLOW RT learn that Oli MU shiiiii
33: Paw== Sad we only got in 1 friendly, keep up that ZSS
33: ALSM== GGs, we should MM again, I felt like I didn't play up to par in our MM
33: Zigsta== I'm gonna mirror shield you so hard in out MM
33: Fogo== BERRY TO MINT! Dallas training session must happen
33: Magik== GGs
33: Sync== You cheated
33: PantyRaider== We will team soon, probably next Hobo if me and Illmatic don't team :)
49: Laurel== Fun friendlies, sorry I was in a trolling mood :lick: and idk what you're talking about with Sync and his DS lol
49: Tallman== Always fun MMs. I goofed up in that second game in the RC one bleh
49: P4== I don't even know
49: Rage Shadow== How's your shoulder bro?
49: Leaf== I main Marth
49: JUJ== Sorry we didn't play pokes, hopefully I'll be at your tourney and so I can take all of SA's money again :bee:

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Hey Xyro, did the last game of me vs. Infinity get saved? If so, could you upload it, cause I gotta see what I did on that first life to get ahead. Also, could you upload my matches against Nike?

CY

Smash Ace
1: Ultimaterazer== good stuff on winning, no surprise here.
2: Gnes== OMG you ***** me so hard in bracket lol that Diddy is too good :( I was BMF too much on that one.
4: Trela== **** Trela is a beast now, I really wanna play you it's been forever!
5: Dphat== DSKINNNNNNNNNNNY! <3
5: Espy== omg I can't believe you came back that first game against me lol I had no idea what to do against a Sonic. o_o good stuff man.
7: Jerm== **** your TL is ****ing ****! ggs and good seeing you again.
7: Infinity== lol I enjoyed our nerd talk at P4's house.
9: UTDZac== Minecraft.
9: Illmatic== nice to meet you, your peach was really good. I wanna play you in singles!
13: D Disciple== ugh I hate taking out OOS'ers. gg though, your Lucario is good and I hope you had a fun visit to TX!
17: Gova== gg in bracket, Zigsta told me you were pretty new so good stuff on placing so high
17: Poltergust== your yoshi was good in teams, seemed like you were mad at me for some reason after though :( probably because I'm gay.
17: Zori== Big Meech
17: DMG== good to see you again mayne, it's been forever.
17: Xyro== thanks for another well run tournament, and thanks for taking my calls like 30 times lol
25: Deva== we didn't get to play, hmmmmmm.
25: Nike== we didn't really talk but good **** @ cheering for SF4 when you had no idea what was going on LOL.
25: Ozz== **** we did pretty good in teams again, and I know we could of done a little better. <3 :D
25: Teh Brettster== takeurlife2
25: RT== yay for RT friendlies, now with added vitamins! I love playin' me some RT in friendlies.
33: Zigsta== I love you! even though it seemed like you were rooting for the other person I was playing everytime lol
33: Fogo== <3 the magic is strong with this one.
33: PantyRaider== gg in bracket, your G&W is getting really good.
49: Tallman== <3 tallman, good seeing you again.
49: P4== thanks for housing me and thanks for letting me sleep in your bed lol. sucks we had to play in first round :(
49: Red Shadow== I hate seeing you rage like that. Also, I stepped outside to talk to esca about the tournament and he asked me if anything crazy happened this tourney. What I didn't realize was you were laying down in that corner when I brought you up -_- If you heard me I wasn't trying to poke fun at you or anything. :(

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Yea, it was good seeing you again too CY. You should come back to more stuff. Bring back that **** CY and Esca team =]

theeboredone

Smash Legend
So on our way back from Houston...I swear, we encountered fog worse than Beaumont. We were going like 30 mph on the highway for roughly 40 minutes. Couldn't see a **** thing in front of us.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So on our way back from Houston...I swear, we encountered fog worse than Beaumont. We were going like 30 mph on the highway for roughly 40 minutes. Couldn't see a **** thing in front of us.
I live 10 minutes from the venue and I encountered some creepy fog on the way home...I expected zombies.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I swear, I thought Zigsta's car was gonna break down and we'd end up in Silent Hill. Of course, nothing to worry about when we're blasting DMX - Party Up In Here.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Shout Outs!

3: MikeHaze==We only played one match but it was fun.
5: Espy== The fact that I even took you to game 3 was pure luck. That final cutter spike on japes was too good. In hindsight I should have banned YI instead of Pictochat
5: Dphat==Fun LT set. I can't ftilt to save my life.
9: Cy== Fun set. Playing a MK really makes me test my skills.
9: UTDZac== Fun Friendlies in singles/doubles. Kirbicide is too good.
13: K Prime== I had fun teaming with you in friendlies.
13: Yosh== I learned a lot from our friendlies, especially that Yoshi grabs a ton! I swear that yoshi slides into his grabs or something because I was pretty sure I was spacing properly.
17: Gova== Your character is lighter than white.
17: Poltergust== I'm not sure how you usually place but congrats on 2nd in LT. I look foward to playing you at Zig's fests
17: Skypirate== Thanks for the Dr. Pepper. Even if it cost me $5
17: TheBoredOne== Congrats on 3rd in LT! I didn't know Ike could do those things with fthrow.
17: Xyro== This was an amazing tourney, plus the venue is nice because there's stuff to do if you get knocked out early. Also, the main staircase you were talking about was blocked off by one of those white iron fences so I was confused on how to get to the room. I ended up following someone that was already there who had come down to get food from the food court.
25: Gamma== Fun tourney set. DK scares me because kirby is so light.
25: Ozz== Fun friendlies. You're good at avoiding hits with 250%+ after a wall infinte.
33: OTL== Link's dair scares me because you can hit twice and kirby is really light. It was a fun set.
33: Diego== We didn't play but I talked to you. We should friendly next time.
33: Zigsta== I was under the impression that you had GPS and my address so I didn't think you would get lost. Next time I'll wait for you guys so you don't get lost. Though you did end up passing me so I had to keep up with your driving and when I caught up I waved to Ricky. He seemed confused when I waved lol.
33: PantyRaider== I heard you got bracket *****. Tough Luck and Catch are always on.
49: Laurel== Soo I was really nervous because this was my first tournament going Kirby and it showed because you had the lead for the first half of the match but once I got in the groove I made a comeback. Hopefully I'll get to go to a SA tournament and we can friendly. Kirby v Marth is my favorite MU. I can play it all day <3
49: Mr. BlueSky== We only played one match because I got called for tourney set. Spot dodge -> Dsmash works wonders for ROB
49: P4== Fun doubles friendlies.
49: Leaf== Fun Friendlies. I like copying pickachu for his voice when he uses jolt/bolt?

I apologize if I missed/confused anyone/anything that happened.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
I have the bess DI. Yay for Yoshi being heavy =)

@ Gova

I typically don't grab that much in games (I'm more of an aggressive player and like to use my aerials and tilts more), but your back-aerial spacing made it to where I couldn't really get close to you. However, Yoshi does have like... the best pivot grab in the game, and it's not easy to get around it even with good spacing.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
33: Zigsta== I was under the impression that you had GPS and my address so I didn't think you would get lost. Next time I'll wait for you guys so you don't get lost. Though you did end up passing me so I had to keep up with your driving and when I caught up I waved to Ricky. He seemed confused when I waved lol.
We didn't get lost. I had a GPS, so we got there no worries.

Laurel

Smash Ace
@P4 sync said he was battling you while we were waiting for dphat to change his flat, and i started talking all this **** hoping you could hear me over your ds. o:

@Gova for sure, really need that mu exp since i have none with kirby, hope you can make it out to SA soon. :)

Player-4

See you in 25 years
@P4 sync said he was battling you while we were waiting for dphat to change his flat, and i started talking all this **** hoping you could hear me over your ds. o:

@Gova for sure, really need that mu exp since i have none with kirby, hope you can make it out to SA soon. :)
LOL we have never played Pokemon before

You got trolled :3

Laurel

Smash Ace
i ****ing hate sync so bad right now ROFL

HE JUST LET ME GO ON ABOUT IT WHAT A **** WAS I REALLY THAT TIRED?

he even said "he's my rival!" and i thought nothing of it. WOW@ME

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Time for shout outs!

1: Ultimaterazer - Good **** getting 1st at this event. Wish I could've played you a bit more, or put a better effort in friendlies on smashville. I'm gonna have to keep in mind to not let you have momentum with your bombs and try to hold off your traps, if we cross paths at VC8.

2: Gnes - You were funny, sucks we didn't get to play. Maybe next time when I'm in Texas. MLG Dallas baby!

3: MikeHaze - Fun money match, really learned a lot. Was cool chilling and talking with you too. Thanks for cheering and encouraging me through out the tourney from time to time. Seemed like you had a lot of fun at hobo like I did, was good that you could be down there.

4: Trela - Yo, your Lucario is sick! Trela Flash is legit, love the way you play with Lucario, even our "ditto" matches in teams were too good. Wish we could've played more though, maybe next time.

5: Espy - Fun friendlies at sync's place. Was cool talking with you at the tourney as well. Didn't get to play you as much as I liked, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be going down to Texas frequently in the future.

5: Dphat - Was good seeing you again, I wish the tree wasn't going down. I so wish the tree wasn't going down! Good **** getting 5th, and timing me out on PS1 3rd game, had to do what you had to do, I'm not even mad. I just got Dphatted XD. See you at MLG Dallas man. Also it was very unfortunate that your controller was taken from you at the tourney, next we play, you better have it.

7: Jerm - I saw your set against Mike, mad good Toon Link man, seemed like you were going for the kill too much on his last stock, which might've costed you the set. Didn't get to play you though unfortunately or really talked to you, maybe next time.

7: Infinity - METAKNIGHT! Tripping into a Lucario's fsmash at high percent last stock is mad gay, in friendlies, tourney, crew, FFAs whatever, it's mad gay! Next time I'm down there we gotta chill. MLG Dallas, we're definitely chilling I don't give a ****.

9: Cy - It's alright, you wrecked me. I felt like I played it really bad, was really expecting to see your Wario, after everyone told me you were a wario main then I see MK up on the screen. Ah well just means I gotta expect the unexpected and be prepared.

9: Denti - Only played in dubs, but I liked your teamwork with Olimar a lot, I flopped hardcore in that match on brinstar, but you bested me so no johns. Next time I hope we meet in singles bracket, I think it'll be a very interesting set.

9: UTDZac - We really didn't get to talk much, nor did I get revenge from No Koast 2 against you in bracket. But we'll see each other at VC8, get those 9's ready cause you're gonna need them.

9: Illmatic - Our mm was too good! When I realized that you weren't attacking me, it was already too late. *Looks at the timer* "Ohhh ****." I'll get my revenge though, don't you worry, but in the meantime, good stuff getting top 10 I really liked your peach and that amazing come back. Ugh I gotta work on that.

13: D Disciple - You scrub! You broke part of your syndrome this tourney, now let's break it completely.

13: K Prime - I really like your pikachu, we didn't get to play or talk at all. Sad face, sad face, sad face.

13: Yosh - Very close set, I was gonna be really, really sad if I lost. I like your yoshi, and I'm gonna keep in mind to ban any stage that has slopes, or stay clear of the slopes period. I think you made me swear the most at this tourney, I have no idea how to fight a yoshi. That aura sphere was just luck though, let's go with that. Just like how you went through the stage on Frigate when it was flipping over.

13: Jon - Sup

17: Gova - What's happening!

17: PJ - I still think you were sandbagging me 1st game. Toon Link is mad annoying, but I love it when they have good spam control. I was really happy when you didn't ban FD against me though. MJG told you to and you didn't do it. Hope to see you again when I go back down to Texas.

17: Poltergust - Why hello there!

17: Zori - Nice seeing you.
17: DMG - Good seeing you again, you're too good with those 2v1's with Wario man, and that match against Mikehaze on Rainbow Cruise was so sexy. Really love your wario.

17: Skypirate - What's good!

17: TheBoredOne - Unfortunate things happen on Delfino, you made me remember why i don't like fighting Ikes again. That usmash in the first game and the comeback I'm so glad I got the 1st game though, hope to play you in tourney again without any SD's I really liked your ike.

17: Xyro - Thanks for hosting this tourney, I had a blast! Ihop was legit too and I really couldn't hear your stories at the table, but they sounded really good. Hope to hang out with you when I go back down to Texas, see you at MLG Dallas though.

25: Gamma - What's going on man?!

25: Deva - Glad you come down here, didn't really to get see you play or talked to you, but I hope you had a good time.

25: Tesh - Heeeeeyyyyy!

25: KingJ - Yo

25: Nike - Thanks for recording matches. I don't think we talked that much though =/
25: Ozz - Greetings!
25: Teh Brettster - Yo ho, yo ho!
25: RT - Everytime we got to play we got interrupted but nevertheless it was cool just hanging out, watching Trela play and saying what he should've done. The double friendlies were fun with Fogo and Dphat and PJ, and you fsmashing my aura sphere like a pro.
33: OTL - Ahoy hoy!
33: Broly - Kakarottooooooooooooo!!!!!
33: Loko - Good afternoon
33: Paw - Hi
33: Omega - Sup den!
33: ALSM - What up
33: Diego - Hey hey hey!
33: Zigsta - What's really good?
33: Mess - How you doing?
33: Fogo - Good dedede, fun friendlies, them gordos, those mutha fawking gordos!
33: Alpha - Hey there, hi there, ho there!
33: Magik - Yo
33: Jew - Hiiiiiiiiiiiii
33: Sync - Thanks for housing! I'm sorry I made you sleep on the floor, I could've slept on the floor and not taken your bed. I still feel rude about that. Your place was awesome with all of those people there, such a beast at housing. Fun friendlies too.
33: Tree - We didn't get to play.
33: PantyRaider - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RqpvLx7uPo
49: Big Boss - Sup man
49: Gbus - Hey
49: Candy - ????
49: Sigma - Hi
49: Laurel - I still think you should've had that mm. Was nice talking with you.
49: KoN - if your name was spelled Khan, I could yell Khan! Oh screw it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSnfiUI54
49: Tosm==
49: Graf_nik==
49: Kirby==
49: Mr. BlueSky - Don't worry about it man, just keep playing and you'll improve in no time, I loved your top hat and I hope you had fun, with that being your first tourney.
49: Tallman==
49: P4 - I failed you in doubles, I should've had you take my stock, then we could've ganged up on denti on brinstar. But eh, lesson learned.
49: Red Shadow - Use the rage to your advantage next time. Use the rage to your advantage, I hope you shoulder is okay.
49: Slush==
49: Leaf - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DRIVING! Don't worry about the bracket, yeah it's happen consistently to you, but there is a part that's making you a lot better, by playing the top players in first round. Personally I rather have a hard bracket then an easy one, motivates me to give it my all, and if i can beat them first round, then I'm sure I can keep advancing.
49: JUJ

Texas scene - You guys are awesome, you guys made this tourney experience fantastic. I enjoyed my time hanging out with you guys before the tourney, during the tourney, and after the tourney at Ihop. Expect to come down on a constant basis, I don't know if I'll go to both Phase and Hobo of that month, but I'll make an effort to attend as many as I can, and I hope to see you all at MLG Dallas, future Hobos and future Phase events, and WHOBO 3.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
1: Ultimaterazer= you ***get
2: Gnes== lol trying to listen in on me and jerms tl secrets
3: MikeHaze== fun chillin with you man i would have made the ride to the airport funny as **** But i was to tired ANYWHO come to mlg dallas ***** next time i win ima jump and yell the randomest thing i can think of lol
4: Trela==friendlies boo
5: Espy== MUST Friendly ABOVE ALL ELSE
5: Dphat== first time i ever actually talked to you lol your a mega cool dude would chill with it again. friendlies boo gotta get em
7: Jerm== thanks for telling those me things men you'll get em next time
7: Infinity== friendlies boo
9: Cy== oh ima get you ima get you.....
9: Denti==lol you housed with me and we still never played had a fun time
9: UTDZac== thanks for helping with the ihop bill made sure all of us payed up
9: Illmatic== forgot to mm you lol
13: D Disciple== so close......so close........f smash i would have banned it but we started the match before the text got to me
13: K Prime== friendlies boo
13: Yosh== GREATEST TEAMMATE EVER we only lost once lol
13: Jon==friendlies boo
17: Gova==friendlies boo
17: PJ== you remember how every time you plugged in your controller the hand moved sideways get a new controller ya dumb *****
17: Poltergust== tv hog bro
17: Zori== I think im gnes ...ultimaterazer
17: DMG== lmao dmg your too funny
17: Skypirate== friendlies boo
17: TheBoredOne== friendlies boo
17: Xyro==/ once again thinks for being a great To love you baby <3
25: Gamma== friendlies boo
25: Deva== deva dude your def still a top link smart as hell without trying to do all that fancy stuff im glad i housed you hope you had a great time and once again..sorry i turned you into an ice block
25: Tesh== lol i just jumped over your spindash
25: KingJ== i saw you vs zori i taught you well huh
25: Nike== friendlies boo
25: Ozz== best metaknight
25: RT== HAD A FUN TIME HANGING WITH YOU
33: OTL==pretty boy swag
33: ALSM== thanks for driving us around man had a fun time hanging with you
33: Zigsta== SUPRISE BEAR that story had me cracking up lmfao
33: Fogo==/ i appreciate the friendlies
33: Sync== maaaaan thanks for having the fest thanks for having that couch outside that in fell asleep on at like 7 woke up at11 lol 10 dollops love you <3
33: Tree== best peach we ***** polters shiek looooool
33: PantyRaider== mm next time boo
49: Big Boss== greyfox
49: Laurel==i mmed mike right before i mmed you lol
49: Tallman== tallman <33333 riot ride that trolley son lol those dubz...
49: P4== i ran from that mm
49: Red Shadow== change your name to goat
49: Leaf== best driver in houston

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
o wow so u guys r still allowing ike in low teirs even tho he moved up to mid teir? just asking:/

theeboredone

Smash Legend
o wow so u guys r still allowing ike in low teirs even tho he moved up to mid teir? just asking:/
The tourny was announced before the tier list came out, so it would have been unfair to those who were coming for LT who also mained Ike. The same was done to Sonic last year.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
The tourny was announced before the tier list came out, so it would have been unfair to those who were coming for LT who also mained Ike. The same was done to Sonic last year.
lol makes since thanx bored

BioDG

Smash Ace
Wow, sounds like this was a big turnout. I hope I can make the next hobo!

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
all right a few shoutouts

who did i miss? batou, we FINALLY played friendlies, and right when i was starting to wake up and get serious i got stolen away. sorry LOL <3333 next time we'll play for longer
Don't worry everyone misses good ol Batou :)
I recognize that your getting better, but I also hope you see how much effort I put into being the best Captain Falcon in Texas. I may not get the best tournament results that I would like to have but as long as people like you can recognize i'm the legit Captain Falcon I'm happy with being your favorite.

Since I had to hang out with a ton of people, a big shout out is required.

Ultimaterazer= one of these days man I really need to play you...not because your the best Snake player we have in terms of tournaments and whatnot, but because you have a different style of play. So it'll be interesting to see how I adapt to it. Congrats at hobo man.

Gnes= Haha, hope you didn't get offended when I called you Dave Chappelle...but you know I got mad respect for you inside or outside of brawl. Continue rep'in Texas hard.

MikeHaze= It was good meeting you again man, this time we had more time to hang out, play and such. Next time I'll MM you when I feel more confident around Marth players. I hope you can recognize that I'm trying to be the best Captain Falcon player in the world, so be sure to be on the lookout. Congrats to all of your hobo results and thanks for coming down and taking our Texas hospitality and chillen with us. We appreciate that.

Trela=Thanks for your words of encouragement. You know how difficult my road is so any Captain Falcon pointers is appreciated. We're still the best Captain Falcon ditto I've seen. Also thanks for hanging with us DFW boys :) But your Lucario is still the best around.....batou sees that and respects that.

Espy= One of my all time favorite players, your sonic is beast man. Keep it up. Thanks for all the low tier friendlies. Your ganon is top notch haha.....thanks for hanging with me.

Dphat= haha, dude you already know what's up man.

Jerm=we don't speak much yet play very much...only in doubles, but I wanted you and Zori to really do well at teams after you beat me and Denti. I think Toon link is one heck of a character to use in teams.....oh man I wanted you to win against MikeHaze so badly man! :( I was rooting for you...

Infinity=You know I always have my respect for you man, we hanged out a lot at HOBO and thanks for all of your words of wisdom and tournament knowledge/experience...but more than that, as a good friend..

Denti= You already know what's up man :) Good job at this HOBO, this wasn't an easy HOBO to place well at. It was so big with all of the BRAWL CELEBRITIES in the house haha....

UTDZac=Zac, your the s*** man..and even though you didn't get top 3 at the tournament, it's all good. Your the best GW player I've ever had the privilege to see.

Illmatic=Your teaming with me at the next Phase and you know it :) Dang man your Peach is off the charts. Thanks for recognizing me as the best CF ever :)

13: D Disciple= Thanks for hanging with us...haha being black you already know what's up...the IHOP experience was funny as hell, my *** you was sleeping after them pancakes haha...thanks for hanging with me bro, and good job at HOBO. Next time let's do it again, hang out and stuff. Oh and for the record I want to MM you next time. Your lucario vs my Captain Falcon? You in?

K Prime= Man Prime your so quiet lol

Jon=Hate on Captain Falcon all you want, but it's all good man. Good to see you again :)

17: PJ=haha thanks for the housing man....and yes my snoring is really bad I"m sorry if I woke anybody up or caused any inconvienence...if I could change that I would :( But yeah, your TL is legit man, keep it up. I always wanted to see you and Jerm team up for some reason o.O

Poltergust=Your Yoshi is too legit. You remind me of myself....

Zori= I see you all the time bro, good job at HOBO. Hopefully I can get some valuable CF vs Oli matcup experience if your willing

DMG=For the record I apologize for you and anyone else having to hear my horrible snoring...I am sorry about that, but thanks for the Captain Falcon awesomeness, and your one pretty chill dude. I hope to see more of you in the future.

Xyro = Still owes me that Popeyes money match haha...thanks for being the TO and getting stuff done. You know how much we love friendlies :) WOOT LOW TIER GOD...

25: Deva=Thanks for rolling with us DFW boys and giving my homies OTL and ALSM your link knowledge...and sorry about the sleeping habits, I wish I could change it. Good job at HOBO and let's do it again.

25: RT=Don't think I haven't forgotten about you Rocket Trainer! You drove me to IHOP and I appreciate that...not only that, you just seem awesome to hang around with. We need more friendlies...trust me man...

OTL/ALSM= MY LINK BOYS! Thanks for doing a great job at HOBO. You guys make me proud everytime. OMG ALSM was SO CLOSE...dangit :) lol

Zigsta=My boy zigsta, keeping it BOWZAPRO :) We always hang out and I appreciate the good times man :)

Fogo = WHERE YOU AT!? WHERE YOU ATTTT!!? It's always good to see you hanging around bro.

Sync/Leaf/Tree/Laurel/Big Boss/Grey Fox= I love you guys man, no homo.....your always the best people to hang around in Houston and I am sorry for my bad sleeping habits. Thanks for allowing us to chill at your place Sync....your so much fun to be around, the same goes for Leaf, for you are my favorite pikachu player in the world :) Laurel, you black girl lol thanks for hanging with us, and keep up that Marthy practice. Big Boss i'm giving you a shoutout too and same for you grey fox.

If I miss anyone you know I"m already sorry for it. For my sleeping habits, I'm consulting with a doctor right now.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Batou, it wasn't that bad. They over exaggerated it, personally I think Dphat is much worse lol.

"Just wait, we'll pull off something great, like a Double Knee"

* 2 seconds later we Knee each other*

SUCCESS!

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Batou, it wasn't that bad. They over exaggerated it, personally I think Dphat is much worse lol.

SUCCESS!
HAHA, so epic man....and so unplanned :)

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman

SUCCESS!
"Uh-oh, watch out, DOUBLE DRAGON TIME~!!"
*double-knee each other*
EEEPIIIIICCCC!!!

lewl~ Double-ganon choke before they hit da flow was pretty nifty too xP

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
He's lying, it sounded like a pissed off wolf about to eat my feet because they were hanging off the end of the bed. I was mad scurred.

SUCCESS!
A NEW RECORD!

Too good.

Loko_Lobo said:
lewl~ Double-ganon choke before they hit da flow was pretty nifty too xP
^This sucks a lot.

Top Bottom