• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 27: Houston vs Dallas/San Antonio/Austin - SEPTEMBER 4th - BRING FULL SET UPS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
Cant wait... I got epically beat by a player named Ozz last time I went. Ive been training non-stop( Im on vacation and have no life so I have all the time in the world). I am gonna own!

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Ouch! You really want me to lose, huh? :laugh:

:069:
Heh, although losing would make me look better, I don't WANT you to lose. I want them to be good matches (i e not a blowout either way). If you're put under pressure, I wanna see how you change up your style against the same people that I've played against.

That said, I DO want you to lose against Xyro though =) I'm liking that I've been the only Yoshi to beat his Samus so far, heh. Do you have any Samus match-up experience other than playing against Xyro's team at the last WHobo?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Im pretty sure that yosh is the ONLY yoshi to go even with me. No others have come close. I accept the double MM with polter.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
MK has one...at least the rules say so.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Man you guys would be hosting LT at this HOBO...the only HOBO I can't make this year x.x

I wanted to LT teams with my Captain Falcon ****it

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'll bring my recording setup and hopefully it'll actually be used this time!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Austin's looking for housing. We have a full carpool of 5 people.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Be a REAL MAN and sleep on the floor!

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Uh, aren't we doing a RCMM? XD

Besides, Yoshi actually beats ICs.

Heh, the way that I play against them would make that not seem true =P Although I did manage to beat Lain at No Koast last year... I dunno, ICs is a weird match-up. If I'm not playing absolutely perfectly, then I get grabbed and lose. But if I'm playing at the top of my game, I can generally go the entire game without getting grabbed which is what I need to do all the time <.<

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
man i cant wait for hobo.

whahahahaahahahahaahahahaahahaahaaha

Also, jnig/lee/hyro/ran if u guys need housing PJ said he can house you. call him 979 320 4950

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Lol Yoshi mains say their beat their character beats like 90% of the cast
Uh... no. It's just that ICs is the highest-tiered character that Yoshi actually does beat.

To be honest, I can't think of a lot of good match-ups against people higher-tiered than Yoshi. PT, Wario, Bowser, Sonic... maybe ROB and Olimar? Everyone else is either even or a bad match-up.

Wow, 7 characters. Not a whole lot. =/

Player-4

See you in 25 years
DEANGELO I AM CALLING YOU OUT YOU TROUT SNIFFER!!!!!!!

Now are we doing our MMs? Don't be scared. I wanna do MK dittos and our teams match of you and a lvl 9 CPU vs me and Tallman. My boy Tallman hasn't played in like 3 months so it's FREE MONEY DAWG!!!!

Get at me and holla @ cha boi, ya dig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom