• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 24:the beginning of the end? FULL RESULTS AND VIDEOS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dao

Smash Cadet
The reason why I want my videos vs Espy cause I have a good friend in California that wanted me to play Espy. He is a sonic main, and he wanted to see how Espy did against me.. It has been more than a month :[

Gnes

Smash Master
I don't see why people make such a big deal about videos
Videos are how u research yourself, see what u did wrong, see what u did write, their pretty important to the process of improving. And there just plain entertaining to watch.

i agree with what tyson said...me and timmy worked super hard to get where we are....and are still working hard. I havent been grinding on wifi for fun :(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What Gnes said.

I look like a total fool in most of the videos that are recorded of me.
Gotta fix that.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
@Gnes : I was just really disappointed man. We both know I've always wanted to team with you and I finally got the chance and got ditched. Sorta like what UTD did to me before but meh.

Also Allan, I hate to bug you about this but in doubles if you wanna put chars down by me and lee's name could you put lucario by his also? That's all we did against Gnes/Razer I think except for the one match that froze, WHICH WE WOULD HAVE WON.

Shoutouts later, I have to do ToC25 before reset.
=(

If you come to a Dallas tourney I'll team with you over anyone else (cept Trela, promised that boy first).

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Shoutouts:

Denti -Teaming with you was epic. ^_^

Batou - Team FalconForce? lol Too fun.

Kovu - You should have won against that samus. You'll get it next time.

Echo - Lolimar vs. Prolimar?

Player 4 - Patient MK against me, but I got you on Norfair. hahah lol ggs.

Smoom - Thanks for the games against your ICs. I need to learn this gay matchup. More games next time.

Greyfox - Second time I actually played a Zelda main. Houston is really varied concerning characters.

Xyro - GGs. I'm getting there... Thanks for a great tournament.

Gnes - Glad I got some games in with you... Diddy is really hard, and Link just gets comboed. And using MK didn't make things better, because your familiar with the matchup.

Ultimate Razer - I wish we could have gotten more than one game. Next time, I need to get used to top snakes....

Espy - Another matchup I need to learn. GGs, I want to play more of your Sonic. =)

K prime - Next time... =P

Jermsies - Toon Link is good. No Link dittos?

Shadow - Toon Link is good. GGs on the Link dittos. Good Link, just need to work on controlling him offstage to avoid SDs. lol

Lee Martin - Your Toon Link is epic. Wish I could have had more games in with you and with your other characters (Lucario, Ike, MK).

Ozz - I want more games against your Falco... =) Thanks for the uploads.

Ran - Norfair won me the match. That's all I can say. It's one of his best ABSOLUTE WORST CPs for most of the cast. =)

Epic Kovumon

Smash Journeyman
Razer - Was fun playing your Fox in mid-tiers (when I went Kirby). I wanna play Snake dittos with you one day.

Dao - Don't worry about the MK thing, I was just curious about the switch, your Diddy was **** at Whobo.

Xyro - Best TO ever.

RT - Lol, it was fun teaming with you in those friendlies before the venue closed.

Alsm - Next time wait until you're well rested to drive back.

Denti - Olimar is my MK, I'll get you next time.

Kuro and Ran - Awesome friendlies, learned alot.

Echo - We need to practice teams more.

Kovu - I'M SO VERY PROUD OF YOU, seriously I didn't expect to get this far.

Sigma - Sorry I had to camp your Ike so hard, ggs.

Tesh - Espy status?

Blaine - Very close first round, I should've had that...

Alpha - Fun friendlies before the tournament, GGs.

Furbs - Sorry for knocking you out of regular and mid-tiers singles in the loser bracket, lol.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Shoutouts:

SPLIT 1: Razer-Why so greedy? Jk, I can understand you need the money. But...you're old enough to get a job now, so DO IT. :p

SPLIT 2: Gnes-I see Mario brought you good fortune. We need to play more of the trolling game.

SPLIT 3: Lee Martin-Our set was fun. Don't feel bad, do what it takes to win. Never plank with TL again though, stick with MK, LOL.

4: Trela-Ya did it, buddy! Now just get one spot higher and you'll see some glorious money, lol! You just need to learn to let it go, and you'll do better. Trust me. :)

5: Ozz-It's nice to see a Falco still in the top after he went extinct in Texas. Good stuff, keep it up. Just don't get frustrated. Like Trela, learn to let it go, and I know you'll do better. ;)

7: K Prime-It took like 10 Hobos for us to finally play, and we play like...one match, LOL. Ah well, next tourney we meet, we'll get lots of friendlies. I'll even chain you to a chair. :)

9: Dao-Well, CP characters seems to be working. MK so broken. <_<

9: shadow-As Riot would say, "B****!" Good stuff, but next time, I'll beat you. And no Pictochat. <_<

9: Espy-Always fun talking to you. You can never escape your destiny of fighting Lucarios at tourneys, lol...

9: Hyro-Didn't talk much...but you're a cool guy. We should play some friendlies sometime.

13: Xyro-You never gave me a hug, YEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Thanks for hosting and being an awesome TO, as always. :)

13: RT-Move up one spot next time.

17: P4-Uh oh, someone's taking my 17th spot curse. Better get rid of it, FAST. Trust me...

17: Esca-Sucks you felt bad in the beginning. Don't be sad. :(

17: Kuro-I enjoyed out matches. That gimp on Yoshi's was too sexy.

17: Ran-You're a cool guy to talk to. Isn't it fun being a troll?

17: Kovu-Kovu! Don't die in matches. :(

25: Greyfox-Sucks you're going to quit. :( It's always nice talking to people. :)

33: Tallman-You left so early, I was sad. :( Well, we'll hopefully get to meet during the summer for some of the trolling game.

Roy-Sucks you had to miss the tourney, you would have *****. We need to play after finals are done and when you're not working...

Anyone I missed-sorry!

See you all at the next one...

-Ran

Smash Master
Ran - Norfair won me the match. That's all I can say. It's one of his best ABSOLUTE WORST CPs for most of the cast. =)
Don't worry about it. I had forgotten about the stage being on the list due to the inclusion of the MLG stages. I'm still scratching my head at the fast-fall dair that occurred through the platform when I just hit the C-stick to lay a land mine.

I'll just be significantly better next time so that the stage won't beat me. <3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Shoutouts time:

Razer: Didn't talk much, but good stuff. LT Doubles was too intense.

Gnes: It's too tempting! I want that usmash! lol. Great games in LT and during friendlies. I kinda do wish that I could play a few more singles, but we did play and talk quite a bit. Should definitely do it again some time. I had a lot of fun at this HOBO.

Lee Martin: I...kinda think I didn't give you a proper fight. I tried my ****ed hardest for sure, but I don't feel like I was doing my best. I'll have to make it up to you next time we play.

Trela: Friggin' Lucario.

Ozz: Fun games in doubles...and doubles low tier...and mid tier. Lol, we played a lot at this HOBO. Keep up that Wolf. It surprised the hell out of me in game one.

Jermz: You looked so different without a hat.

K Prime: I love when we team. <3 Let's be on our a-game when Nikefest happens!

Dao: We didn't play at all. Either way, good stuff. MK is scary.

Xyro: Same with Razer, our LT Doubles were incredible. Without a doubt the best games I had at this tournament. Your Samus is too friggin' good.

RT: It was too fun talking to you. I'm not always smiling though...am I?

Alsm: Beastly Link. It was fun to play.

Esca: It's been so long since we played last. Great games though, I had a blast. I wish you didn't SD with MK though.

Ran: Movie talk was funn~

Greyfox: I already said it a billion times, but thanks for the car ride. Sucks that you're quitting.

Leaf: You forgot to remind me to give you a dollar. Tsk tsk.

Tallman: Goldeneye is the perfect warmup to Brawl.

Tesh: I should've talked to you. Next time be sure to hit me up for some Sonic talk. I'd be more than glad to help you out.

Neko: Sorry I couldn't give the Brawl stuffs a go. Fun friendlies in Brawl though.

Suspect: That bed still looked comfortable. I was envious.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Razer- El Ninyo is the best cockfighter ever. I'm glad we have so much in common. You did well with all the power Blaine and I gave you. I will get to you (in less than 20 years)!

Gnes- YOU'RE NEXT! Haha, it's always hilarious watching matches with you. "Subscribed."

Lee Martian- I'm getting closer to beating you, so you better watch out! Good stuff taking forever beasting in everything. Quit taking me out!

Trela- I've never played you in tournament. SOMEONE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

JNig- yay

Ozz- Being consistent, it's what we do.

Jerm- We're even now. Can't wait to play you again. I fear TL no more!

K Prime/Espy- You guys ***** us in teams. And it's on youtube! I envy your synergy.

Dao- Honestly, I don't like when people try to "CP" DDD against me, but hey, it's your call. Close match against your Diddy, tho. I wanna play you again!

shadow- Whoa now. Who's this guy? And how do you know about me doing the soulja boy? Movin on up. TL gets *****es.

Hyro- We both know you can do better. You'll get back into the groove soon enough. So many Toon Links! WHAT A DOUCHE!

Xyro- AAHHHHH Those matches were intense! I've never been camped so hard in MY LIFE! All those zairs...

Denti- You've definitely improved since we played last. GG's!

Esca- Thanks for the housing brah. Where are the pots?

Ran- I'm sorry about the money! I'll team with you, I promise! And I will microwave my ramen from now on!

Vt- Good to see someone so eager to learn. I hope you continue to go to tournies and improve.

Blaine- Nice upair kill there. Next time we play, we should practice some LT doubles. We can make it work! I'm glad you know you can do better, and I believe in you.

Furbs- Next time. I'll be ready. Hehehe

RoyR- Fun friendlies at the end. You're picking up MK a little bit? Uh oh...

Leaf- That kill on Norfair! Lava->stage spike->death. MLG can still provide some lolz.

I had so much fun, as always. Thanks to you LA guys who paid for me, or I wouldn't have been here. I'll repay you all ASAP. I really appreciate yall doing so, yall have no idea.

Also, introducing...THE DOUCHE!!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
wow. hyro looks like a complete.........F@G!

search your name so u can see that i called you a ***. whaahahahahhah *** bag!

Tesh

Smash Hero
C Spyker/ Pi: Great teaming with you and our practice sessions (Dair-Up B kill). At least we won our matches on Brinstar. Sorry for getting grabbed so much, I should have stayed in the middle of the stage.

Espy: We should play sometime, I didn't know who you were and I spent most of the tournament on the B+ side.

Neko: tried out squirtle and ivy and I think I'm gonna main the entire pokemon trainer for B+.

Xyro: Fun tournament, I'll try to bring my entire setup next time.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@Leaf: I should be, but I can't promise. We'll see.

@Tesh: Wait, so the Sonic shirt didn't tip ya' off?

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Neko: Sorry I couldn't give the Brawl stuffs a go. Fun friendlies in Brawl though.
Oh man. I knew I was forgetting someone. hahaha. GGs @ Brawl friendlies. I did myself proud and prevented myself from getting completely ***** all the time.

Neko: tried out squirtle and ivy and I think I'm gonna main the entire pokemon trainer for B+.

FFFF now I have to deal with SquirtleKnight and Ivy as well as Zard's Fair?

BLARGH

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
rofl rt: picto for worst stage

aslm: thanks for the dittos i wonder if our mm will get put up? also ill try not to SD every stock as link lol

jnig: i know EVERYTHING lol nice pic thats definitely Flyro *makes it my avi*

denti: YOU MAIN 3 MOVE MARCUS so i told hyro 3 things lol

CY

Smash Ace
lol Hyro niceeeeeeeeeeee popped colla with the raybans with the sperrys

would be better with a nice Lacoste or Ralph Lauren polo!

Top Bottom