• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 24:the beginning of the end? FULL RESULTS AND VIDEOS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
SPLIT 1: Razer **** a cat

4: Trela== thanks for he lucario tips
5: JNig== LOL did the soulja boy j*****
5: Ozz== umad? love u ozz lol
7: Jermz== thanks for the ride your welcome for the controller i told you i had two on the way there lol <3
9: Dao==/ up b to d smash wtf..............lol
9: shadow==howed you get here?
9: Hyro== YOUR IPOD IS THE **** we da bes <3
13: Xyro== great host
13: RT== lol picto chat
13: Alsm==hopefully i our mm gets put up
13: Denti== lol see what happens when you camp all day? GET GIMPED!
17: P4== COULD HAVE BEEN THE NEXT BROKEN ARROW
17: Esca==/ ggs did our matches get saved?
25: Gamma== i bag cement
25: Greyfox==ggs had to play me right after you played jerm lol

shoutouts to furbs dao(again) and suspect<-mad funny this guy

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
K whatever. I'm just really frustrated that so many people ended up not liking the videos and all the freezing ****. Guess I really will have to delete all my textures even though I like them, and keep the music.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
K whatever. I'm just really frustrated that so many people ended up not liking the videos and all the freezing ****. Guess I really will have to delete all my textures even though I like them, and keep the music.
i liked all your stuff there was nothing wrong with it lol only problem i see wrong was the freezing

Laem

Smash Champion
the greatest moment of tripping ive seen is that time when at the start of a match on BF, both players tripped immediately on their starting platform xd

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
the greatest moment of tripping ive seen is that time when at the start of a match on BF, both players tripped immediately on their starting platform xd
That's happened to me TWICE.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Hey about the music, what was the song's name in the Razer vs. Lee third match, in FD? (Now that video is down :()

dao

Smash Cadet
1: Razer== Your fox is gay, I can't believe you read that, you sonova *****, happy birthday! :]
2: Gnes== LOL, I don't know why I played so aggro on you, I blame your shirt.
3: Lee Martin= Duuuuuude, I'm so sad that I won't be able to see you in like a month, maybe I'll head over to Louisiana and chill.
4: Trela== GOOD JOB MAN, 4th is mad legit, congrats!!
5: JNig== I've always hated Wario, and I still do. Congrats on 5th man!
5: Ozz== Ozz, your like a little brother to me, don't ask why, your falco is getting a lot better.
7: Jermz== Your so gay, hahahahhahahahahahhahah, I have bad news, and I'll hit you up later.
7: K Prime== PIKA PIKA!
9: Dao== Dude you ****ing suck, gtfo!
9: shadow== LMAO, up b to d smash is legit homie.
9: Espy== No mm this time bro :]
9: Hyro== HYROOOOOOOOO, your gay. LOL.
13: Xyro== Thanks man for hosting this tourny, one thing though, the venue was hot as hell!!
13: RT== LMAO, rt, everytime i see your name i picture you in my head. no homo.
13: Denti== I hate olimar, but your cool ha. Get that MU on lockdown son, no one knows but olimars are the next MK's.
17: P4== Dude you are getting a lot better, your welcome. LOL, dude on the real, we'll team one day, especially before I quit.
17: Esca== Esca, I might drive down to your pad, you are the chillest dude ever man. I wouldn't mind driving an hour to see your face. Get at me niggggaaaa!!!
17: Ran== Dude, I seriuosly thought the pizza was done for, I asked a few people around and they were like IDK, sorry about that, I wasn't really thinking.
17: Kovu== Snakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, It was nice seeing you again man. And I wasn't trying to be mean or anything by going MK, I'm actually picking him up for MLG.
25: Greyfox== Dude guess what, I beat you in our "MM" for those videos of Espy and I. GET AT THAT!!! haha but on the real fun matches dude, My DK is legit, I played with the best DK's on the WC bro :]
25: Smoom== Smoooomies, Your scar is mad legit... WTF why do you play IC's. You should play a ****** character like snake, that scar might have magical powers.
25: Leaf== Nice seeing you again man :D
33: Tallman== Demn, you left so early homie :[
33: Furbs== I felt like we did really good at LT man, we played legit people dude so no worries. Sorry about almost ditching teams, I really didn't feel good at the end, I think it was honestly the heat.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
rt had 12 hours of replays saved?
I thought I did, but it turns out most of the matches were friendlies or just parts where nothing was going on. I guess Ozz got most of the important matches, which is a good thing...

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Went all Peach HOBO. I had a good time I hope to place higher soon.

Smoon= GGs I never knew you played as Peach :D
Xyro=Those were some awesome matches and thanks for hosting the tourney!
Tesh= I hope you were ok with me as you partner, sorry we didnt do do so well
Viper=You're the gayest player I've ever played :3

And yea razer........you should like ban Green Greens from now on rofl

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'll look into it. Did you use a tag?

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
The only reason I entered was to win money but then I found out Lee and Razer were in it there was no point. That's the real reason I dropped out.
P4.....Nooooooooooo

Why put false limitations on yourself?? You are doing nothing but handicapping yourself in the present and future. You can't expect to grow as a player and get better unless you challenge the best. Not entering something just because they do is counter productive. Instead put forth your best effort to go beat those guys. If you lose then you learn from your mistakes and work harder for the next time. As crazy as this may sound these guys are not invincible.( i love all of you ) But immediately writing yourself off or only entering because they weren't is a silly thing to do.

You can take this game as far as you want too. Hard work and determination can get you were they are, you just have to want it bad enough.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
P4.....Nooooooooooo

Why put false limitations on yourself?? You are doing nothing but handicapping yourself in the present and future. You can't expect to grow as a player and get better unless you challenge the best. Not entering something just because they do is counter productive. Instead put forth your best effort to go beat those guys. If you lose then you learn from your mistakes and work harder for the next time. As crazy as this may sound these guys are not invincible.( i love all of you ) But immediately writing yourself off or only entering because they weren't is a silly thing to do.

You can take this game as far as you want too. Hard work and determination can get you were they are, you just have to want it bad enough.
Lol Tyson I'd love to play either of them in regular Brawl. But this was B+, it's not something I care to get good at. I wouldn't forfeit to them normally, I just didn't really care to play more B+ was all. :)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
SPLIT 1: Razer== Good job Birthday boy. Next time I wanna play your Snake while you use the GC controller. :)
SPLIT 2: Gnes== Good seeing you again guy.
SPLIT 3: Lee Martin== Good job holding everything up. :p LOL jk
4: Trela== RUN TRELA RUUUUUUUN!!!!
5: Ozz== Great seeing you again.
7: Jermz== OMG I love playing your Tink. :p Even though I lost I would like to play it again.
7: K Prime== That makes you 1 match above Espy I believe? I'm not sure but we gonna put you 10-9 against Espy for now.
9: Dao== Yes yes I know. I'm working on songs right now so I'll get them up ASAP. Also I wanna get at your DK again. I know I can beat it. :p
9: shadow== HO SHIIII.....I didn't think you were THAT shadow. xD Naw man good games. Im just sad I had you and Jerm back to back. :(
9: Espy== See Prime
9: Hyro== Good games guy. Great seeing you again and all.
13: Xyro== Decent turn out with decent set of TVs. Very nice. Glad to be of help. :) Also Trela lost to Mario. :X
13: RT== Your too cool to hang out with. :D
13: Alsm== Thus far THE best Link I've ever played. If you do show up to anymore HOBOs I would like to team with you. :)
17: P4== Good Pokemon match, I'm pretty sure you would have won if you had the match in your hands and not Suspects. I mean it is your team after all. :X
17: Esca== Planky Pit is Planky. :X
17: Kuro== I didn't get to play you. :(
17: Ran== Good talks with you. Gonna have to play you next time.
25: Greyfox== You did ok with 100% Zelda. Do better Next time.
25: Smoom== You did good buddy. Try not to sell yourself short ok? :)
33: Tallman== Why did you leave early? Also thanks for housing us. :)

NEKO - If you can, punch TurnipDaisy for me. Please and thank you. Good seeing you again. :)

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Vids vids vids. The time it took you to post those shoutouts, could have been 4 uploaded vids

=]

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
P4.....Nooooooooooo

lol wake up. not everyone can be like razer and gnes.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Vids vids vids. The time it took you to post those shoutouts, could have been 4 uploaded vids

=]
Oh yeah to answer that one question, yes I do have round 3 of you and Espy. Lol, sorry its taking so long but I'll get to it today.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
lol wake up. not everyone can be like razer and gnes.
The point is, "Don't give up."

Being good in one Smash game is bound to help in others. Setting limitations on yourself, no matter what you're playing is only bound to hurt your overall growth as a player, regardless of the game because its the mentality and mindset that hinder your progress in the quest for achieving better results, higher placings, and an overall increase your skill.

Not everyone can be like Razer and Gnes, but a good amount of people can become nearly as good as them, if not as good. And it all starts with how you make your gears turn in your head.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162

=]
Dang Jerm, calm down. Vids don't just magically appear out of thin air. <_<

Denti

Smash Master
shout outs time? yea

1: Razer= thx for our one friendly match, even though you chose the one stage i ban against snakes 0.o
2.Gnes= thx for the friendlies irl, your a chill guy. i now see what i'm going to hafta do to fight diddys more effectively
5: JNig=your wario is prolly the best wario i've played, i'll be training for our next match :D awesome guy
5: Ozz= bah we need more friendlies in XD intense falco, hate your phantasm, it's so hard for olimar to space for.
9: Dao= epic guy, i'll be training for next time. and definitely oli is the next MK XD bahahaha
9: shadow= i heard you told hyro how to beat me out last stocks on the last stage.. grrr rofl, see ya on AiB :D
9: Hyro= matches so close my heart almost collapsed, ggs. nice TL.
13: Xyro= impressive samus, your Zairs eat my up sometimes 0.o especially on my halberd CP in the first transformation at the ledge. thx for the epic tournament also. i love hobo and so did the rest of my carpool. expect fort worth more.
13: Alsm= thx for the carpool and everything. our team is getting better. your link is getting better, so impressive you place like you do with link. seriously... only a very select few in the world can even get close to placing like you do with him. take him up a notch on the tier list ;D break the zelda tier list!
13: Denti= your so cool, let me give you free wins
17: P4= fun friendlies, lets play more next time i'm at hobo. your cool :chuckle:
17: Ran= fun friendlies, we'll play again when your not brain dead XD
17: Echo= olimar? lolimar? prolimar? good stuff. come play with fort worth moar!!!!!!!!!!
17: Kovu= your snake is getting dose skillssssss, too bad our brackets crossed, olimar is ******** vs snake. fun carpool.
25: Smoom= thx for the friendlies, i need moar irl ICs practice. lets play again my next visit. :D
33: Furbs=crazy *** CP in our MM, i usually perform better at RC but you did a fantastic job. lets practice some more at the next hobo. =)

best place - bato - fool, start getting on smashboards more, you made the carpool super epic. :D
royr- thx for the friendlies, i feel like i've improved on the marth MU since whobo. lets play again when we see eachother :D intense marth

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I still stand by my statement...but then again, they vids aren't from me, LOL...

Top Bottom