• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 17: R.I.P Metaknight= 8-1-09=go to results thread for further info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
me n 2-3 rgv ppl can enter this... and can we get housing for 6-8 peeps?
Who housed you last time? Seiya? ask furbs too! or sethlon(and then give him a ride to hobo 17)

Why the decision on all future hobo's being mk banned xyro? and this sounds awesome if i can fly to texas!

you really have the balls to do such a thing. i love it
Unlike the rest of the country, me and nw mexico SEE the big picture and what the future holds. So we take action ahead of time. I recommend florida do the same. You will have my support in any form you need it.

No MKs?

Needs no Diddys :mad:. Although, I hope I can come to HOBO.

I may need directions <_<.
meta cant be counter picked. diddy can. Diddy stays, meta goes.

Mapquest and google can get you directions. if yu STILL need help, please post back.

Change of plans, I'm coming to this!

:D
GOOD ****,MAN!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Dojo

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure I'll be coming. Which means I'll probably need a partner. I was supposed to team with Timmy but he left me because of no MK I think. Little douche. So yeah, somebody send me a PM or something.

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
South Carolina might be coming to this (technically a little bit of NC, too but mostly SC). We're not 100% sure yet but so far, we've got two people interested in coming. Is there anyone who can provide housing for us if we can manage?

Edit: I've also posted this in the Houston thread. Sorry if this confuses anybody.

Xyro77

South Carolina might be coming to this (technically a little bit of NC, too but mostly SC). We're not 100% sure yet but so far, we've got two people interested in coming. Is there anyone who can provide housing for us if we can manage?

Edit: I've also posted this in the Houston thread. Sorry if this confuses anybody.
Philmaster! Thank you for considering HOBO 17! This means ALOT to me and TEXAS! Please get a list of people who are CONFIRMED for going and get me some times when you wll arrive wether its by car/plane/Train and since you guys are OOS, your housing needs take first priority!

PS: if you post questions here and nobody answers them, PM me and/or post in the Houston thread and we WILL get back to you.

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
Philmaster! Thank you for considering HOBO 17! This means ALOT to me and TEXAS! Please get a list of people who are CONFIRMED for going and get me some times when you wll arrive wether its by car/plane/Train and since you guys are OOS, your housing needs take first priority!

PS: if you post questions here and nobody answers them, PM me and/or post in the Houston thread and we WILL get back to you.
Nobody is confirmed yet. It's still just two people considering. If we come, we'll be coming by car. We haven't discussed anything yet, but I'll update when we've got some details worked out.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Yayyy, Lee is coming. Hype Hype!

Ima have to beat that marth of yours cause of what you did to hyro =]

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Jerm just experienced it. lol. He says i'm like a weird Roy R. I think that's good since weird means random. and random is the right way to play brawl, amirite? ;)

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
If I just wanted to go to spectate, what would the fee be? I don't believe I can afford to be entering too many tournaments, since I'm still unemployed and about to pay for college.

Xyro77

If I just wanted to go to spectate, what would the fee be? I don't believe I can afford to be entering too many tournaments, since I'm still unemployed and about to pay for college.
u have to pay the venue fee of 7$ but u can do friendlies ALL day.

did they finally ban metaknight all together ???
nope. and they wont. the sbr is a fraid and wont stand up for whats right. So i did it myself.

Trela

Smash Lord
Hey LEE.

MM? 5$? Lucario Dittos?

I know you dont use him that much anymore, but it should still be pretty fun :D

Xyro77

Guys, new update!!!!!!!

I just got word that our brand new sponsor is testing the waters of my HOBO tournaments and is willing to drop an extra 150$ into the pot.....

SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are an OOS player and you reach top 4 at HOBO 17 you will recieve an EXTRA 150$ on top of your normal 1st-3rd payout(if you make 4th you just get the 150$). If 2 OOS players reach top 4 then ti will be divided into 75$ a piece and if 3 OOS players make top 4 then.....ect. However, if no OOS player reaches the top 4 then i will distribute the 150$ between 5th and 7th place.

QUIVO

Smash Master
We Got This Jermsies!!!

omg, someone let me get top 4 so i can split 75 dollars with them : D

jk, but seriously..

zCasanova

Smash Lord
nope. and they wont. the sbr is a fraid and wont stand up for whats right. So i did it myself.
Mad props to you for banning him, and for spittin' the truth, because that is the only realistic answer as to why he hasn't been banned yet.

Anyway, there's going to be ~4 of us coming from SC for this—I'm sure it'll be worth the trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom