• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hobo 10(houston,tx)=118 players!!!

CY

Smash Ace
I thought I won our mm? ahh, oh well, sorry kudos to ozz...

But me and my man Bear always get the big stiffy.. =/

Flip- I challenge you to the best diddy in texas title.

And guys, I honestly do think Popertop is gonna win the next HOBO. Coming home at 5a.m. and watching him play with his new character, ****. you guys are in for it.
dittos don't mean anything. it's all about results, and his > yours. therefore he is the best diddy in TX son.

flip > hyli > esca. -_-

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
dittos don't mean anything. it's all about results, and his > yours. therefore he is the best diddy in TX son.

flip > hyli > esca. -_-
its not where u place, its who u beat. - a quote from many many people.

**** son, you got high. you probably had a scrubby bracket. again proving the fact that where u place doesnt matter, its who you fight.

CY

Smash Ace

**** son, you got high. you probably had a scrubby bracket. again proving the fact that where u place doesnt matter, its who you fight.
not really.

i had sethlon, alpha, fogo, kown, powernap, some other random good kirby player idk.

my falco > yours. i seen't it. i seen't it.

iLight

Smash Lord
gg guys nice tournament

to the people i lost to it was way to close and you all prevented me from placing higher! i will defeat you next time!

whats with the "(not the real light)" thing posted next to my placing o.0 i am the real light(forte's partner)

Broly

Smash Lord
i did horrible but meh shoutouts

First off- Xyro- nice puttin on one of the biggest smash tournys in texas. you were a great host n kept thing running smooth with the announcer girl. ill be sure to get the valley to more places.

Dojo- WTF?? u had this one...

RoyR- nice rappin me in Marth dittos, i pride myself on being the best in texs n maybe i will one day.

Shiken- good dedede, i played reckess, but no johns

Hylian- nice showing that arrogance is FTW LOL.../looks at sandtrap...

Sammi- ur pikas great, ur very cute, n ur actually better than ur bf, LOLZ

DPhat- very good marth bro, i was honestly woried, but very close match, n it was fun.

Stiltz- ur too good winning this tourny

Street Fighter 4 Arcade- I HATE YOU, ITS LIKE YOU ARE SAYING "YOU CANT REACH ME" HAHAHA

anyone else im 4gettin im sry, n once again i lose to a fellow crew member, its gay but meh great tourny.

Pipes

Smash Rookie
I suppose shoutouts are in order.

T-REX: Dude. Seriously. I sit down and close my eyes for five seconds and when I open them...*shudder*
Ah, and your Guilty Gear skills are superb. I shall practice and surpass you soon enough.

Pimpslap:Great seeing you again man. Too much fun, You pay for the Buffet next time.
Our illegal food distribution ring is a genius idea.

Onii-chan:Gah, every time I see you I have fun. Same thing about the Food Ring. Lol, your choking/laughing was too great...good times.

Keef:you deserved every penny of that dollar, first Ike joke wins.

KamaKev:I can't see how you play Tetris with the Joystick so well. Makes no sense from here. Plus one-way rotation? Bah.

Tallman:I agree. SG is a douchebag. Him AND his facial hair.

Broly:Dude, You are too funny.

Dugfinn:Ike puns, seriously? Gross.
Had fun hanging out with you, need to do friendlies next time.
Captain Falcon on Captain Falcon Yaoi ftw.

Mouf:Back of that truck was freezing. Hope you keep coming to hang out with that hope of Melee being there.

BeBoBli: You're a cool guy. Need to hang out more next time.

Anyone I missed: Sorry, there were quite a bit of people there, bound to miss someone.

Definitely the best tournament I've ever been to. (for brawl, of course.)
And stiltz got 900+ dollars?!
wtf...

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
not really.

i had sethlon, alpha, fogo, kown, powernap, some other random good kirby player idk.

so your saying you beat sethlon,alpha(who the ****?),fogo (i beat him too), kown, powernap (who?), and random kirby player? kiss my ***

hmm lets see.

1. i placed higher than you at hobo 8. so we even? oh wait tourney results dont matter.
2. kown has played both of us and he said you arent better than me.
3. i seen your falco too. you rely on chaingrab and lasers. aint got the moves i do. learn 2 space brotha.

tonyrulz92

Smash Apprentice
Copied from other thread cause Xyro said so.:

Man I sucked so much. I got so nervous and didn't get to play the way i usually do. There was so many people there i got so scared and basically wasted my $15. Maybe if i buy the game i can keep from getting too nervous again. (Donations? :p) I'm gonna need more tourney experience to learn how to keep my cool. If you saw me, you wouldn't be able to tell but inside i was vibrating as much as the controllers were every match.

People I saw that i know from this thread (bolded are people i fought): Kieth+Teeth, HeyTallman, BadnewsBear, Axxo, KRD, Nore, Xyro (is it Zero or Zy-ro?), Hylian, Dojo, Sethlon, and maybe one more i can't remember.

I really do need more experience. Everyone i fought against used characters i never fought against, so it was soooo hard.

SHOUT OUTS!!!!!!!!!
None cuz i is teh sore loosurz...

Seriously though, i hope i can get you guys back for pwning me. GGs

I HATE TEH TOURNEYS!!!!!!!!!!
I think i would be better at smashfests.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
not really [a scrubby bracket].

Awesome, I qualify as "not a member of a Scrubby Bracket"!!
or maybe I'm the scrub and the other players make it a good bracket? O_O lol.

so your saying you beat sethlon,alpha(who the ****?),fogo (i beat him too), kown, powernap (who?), and random kirby player? kiss my ***
*raises hand* that'd be me.

Now, now guys. Let's get the facts straight. I am undefeated against your Falco, 3000, while See.Why. has beaten me in every set we've played. *shrugs*

CY

Smash Ace

hmm lets see.

1. i placed higher than you at hobo 8. so we even? oh wait tourney results dont matter.
3. i seen your falco too. you rely on chaingrab and lasers. aint got the moves i do. learn 2 space brotha.
you haven't seen my falco. lol if anything i rely on side-b. :) but powernap got 7th. and i just beat kown in our tourney set, so unless he just told you that after the set then yea...

and no i didn't beat sethlon i was just saying i had to play him.

and noah no i didn't. not like i'm even scared of playing MK unless it's someone who is decent at this game

but i aint got da movez u got mayne u got dat killa bair yo.

kown

Smash Lord

hmm lets see.

woah dont bring me into this.....and i didnt EXACTLY say that either..... u just implied that when i said " no i wouldnt say ur worst"- on aim. but i was implying that ull were the same..... so just do a MM or something idc.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Now, now guys. Let's get the facts straight. I am undefeated against your Falco, 3000, while See.Why. has beaten me in every set we've played. *shrugs*

Let me remind that you I have never played nor met you before. how the hell can you even say your "undefeated" against me? I guess i'm undefeated against you :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Shoutouts!!!

Dojo: Well man I didn't get a rematch with you in the finals but next time I plan on making it all the way. gg's those were close matches.

D4BA: I was a bit sad we never played against each other in the tourney, but I'm glad you did really well.

Hylian: I officially own that cruise now :) GG's we should do G&W ditto's sometime. Also, gg's in teams. I really am surprised we won against you and Sethlon. Gl at the next Hobo and at the Waco tourney possibly?

Infinity: Good stuff man in singles, doubles, and in the MM. We should team up sometime, as long as our team name is something funny like "Up the butt" :)

Fogo: I'm glad you didn't beat up that guy and his kid Lol. Also, when I get a new controller, I'll come talk to you about getting it tricked out.

Santi: We didn't get to do a TL ditto :( Maybe next time you can show me how you do all that stuff so fast.

Those guys we beat in teams that didn't shake our hands or say "Good Game": You two were sore losers. I'd rather lose very badly to someone who was cool about it and told me Good Game than beat someone who was bitter. Hope you guys learn to cheer up and have fun.

Stiltz: I will get that Olimar one way or another :p I will also not suicide in an important match that cost me at least $80 lol. GG's I hope to play you and the other Houston guys soon.

TGM: Thanks for hosting the tournament. You and DugFinn did a great job.

Mr. 3000: Nice Sonic, I need to get used to that matchup even though Wario supposedly ***** Sonic.

Popertop: Wario Ditto man, we need to do a Wario Ditto.

Everyone else I missed: You better know where Waco is by now :p Hope to get to know some of you better.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
No doubles results?

I'll post shoutouts later when I'm less tired. Being up for 43 hours straight kind of boggles the mind.

Edit - DMG Sarnath'd me, lol. Very good matches dude, I'm looking forward to playing you in the future. I'll post more later, lol.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
alright alright..****ing gay...17th..

SHOUTSIES:

FLIPHOP:COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
flip diddy > hylian diddy.biiiiiiig time

LeeHarris:was fun ****** up all those teams,us teaming feels horribly weak though..cya around

take:you suck,at eating

xyro:samtamus

SETHLON: dthrow dthrow nair laser laser jab jab dair....i saw it...falco ftw

DoJo: you didnt money match me mk trash........

santi: awesome friendlies and like...i want to play you again cuz i was sleeping during our fight....and ur like so good i want to fight you when im awake..fo sho

FLIPHOP:..come back

wolf:why you ****ing suck so much?..im never picking you again

T-Rex:whats ur **** secret weapon?

ALL THE RANDOM ****** MK AND DDD PLAYERS:....get the **** out of my town like please...houston is supposed to be a family...get the hell away

axe: :'(

pipes:one man squirtle squad

KRD:YOU SUUUUUUUUUCK .just stay at home and playu on wifi

jeremy feifer:thx for coming

onett: thank you

SETHLON:overb overb dair f tilt dair f smash....i saw it...roy ftw

pimpslap:forretress can beat weavile and maybe tentacruel too

gnes:..walk up..turn around...utilt...your amazing..it worked on everyone

STILTZ:i fell asleep cuz i thought 4 out of towners were left....i woke up and they told me you won... :D yay...but since you have all that money you better come with us to EAST COAST REGIONALS

D4 infinity and drwarioguy: wario guy ur ok..but all three of you are goofy *** looking people
im tired of ugly people winning at smash...

yoshi story: nobody likes you

onii chan:ur welcome for the sammich

poptop:**** i cant belive you got last

royr:ur scared to play me...its ok.. :p

low tiers will be fun

mr3000:you did awesome

too many shouts

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
im not gonna complain about my place, that's for sure. however, pretty much i got it because of a lot of luck. lee harris had me, except he chose not to play metaknight 2nd and 3rd match, which made for a hollow victory. that, along with the fact that i played NO metaknight's (which **** me thoroughly), the one falco i did play could have gone either way (i just hit him first =D), and every time i play Xyro, he consistenly out does me...

so, i feel rather empty on the inside, but i still gotta say it feels good to do better than Xyro :laugh: fantastic tourney, can't wait for the next one
I'm not going to spew out empty trash talk, but I will say this about you and your style. You are officially the plank of Texas. I don't know if it's because you want to win so bad that you are willing to make the game the exact opposite of fun, but it was a chore to play you. If I would have been patient, I could have easily beaten you 2-0, but as everyone knows, I go to tournaments to have fun, not to do everything in my power to win. I'm sorry if I seemed rude walking away from the set, but I genuinely had 0 fun playing against you and I would do the same exact thing if it happened again. You should really evaluate your goals when going to a tournament and realize that absolutely no one will respect you based on your tournament ranking, but who you beat and how.

It's true!

Shoutouts:

There's too many, so I'm only going to hit a few.

Hylian & Kal - Thanks for going with me. I had an awesome time, especially when we made Kal crap his pants twice. Congrats on getting 5th Hylian, and congrats on still hating Brawl Kal ;)

Roy_R - We went even on those Falcon/Ganon sets, so I'm going to have to change my sig to where Ganon's balls and Falcon's balls are the same size. Those were truly epic matches.

Stiltz - Congrats on winning! You and Roy_R are beastly in teams and neither of you have the slightest bit of ego. I enjoyed the long discussion, and thanks for calming me down after that first set in singles :p

Sethlon - Good teams matches. You suck at Melee ;)

Kalo - It was fun teaming with you. Those dtilt infinites owned me hard!

Fogo - You're a cool dude as always. We need to get more matches in.

Bwett - The only yoshi I've ever seen and it was amazing. I peed a little

Dojo - It was good seeing you as always. You're a cool dude. Congrats on 3rd.

Santi - good seeing you too. You did awesome in doubles. Your TL is gettin sexier and sexier

Cake - thanks for the random advice. It helped my nerves a lot and prevented me from making stupid decisions.

Xyro & Dugfin - Thanks for the tournament, it was awesome. You have a ridiculous Samus Xyro!

Now, for my thoughts on the tournament and venue. I've been to Planet Zero several times, but yesterday it was unbearably crowded, hot, and disorganized. I had a lot of fun because of the TOs and the smashers, but **** I hate going to Planet Zero. The other HOBOs I've attended there didn't seem as bad, but I can honestly say I doubt I'll go to anymore HOBOs if they are held there. The tournament took a LONG, LONG time because there was no more room for people, setups, etc, and it took people forever just to get to their stations or to report a match. On top of that, everyone was completely exhausted after doubles because it took so long, we had all sweat 18 gallons, and there was nowhere to sit. I really hope that you find a new venue or that Planet Zero moves soon because I had a horrible migraine by the time singles started due to the heat and how packed it was.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
My god this was a long epic tourny. As far as in person tournies go I think I was overall really pleased with my results. I know I'm gonna forget alot of shoutouts but here goes:

Xyro: awesome tourny dude, such an amazing turnout

Dugfinn: great job, I think my voice would have gone out after all that announcing, I hope I didnt bug you too much asking questions all the time, and thanks for offering to let me advertise my tourny even tho I didnt take it. I regretted it as soon as I walked out the door><. I have to say one of the highlights of the night was "you guys are just trying to make me say weird stuff" after having to announce Team Up the Butt. xD Have to love the professional tone while announcing a ridiculous team name like that.

Doubles Shoutouts-
TBH I was so surprised at how well Team Chaos (me and DMG) did. I felt like I was playing at or above my height for most of the matches, rather than relying on dmg to pick up the slack, and I even got to do the reverse on one match, I forogt you guys' names but the peach and DK combo that I somehow managed to fend off 2v1 on the last stock at high percentage. Altho to be honest, you had the chance to kill me at least 5 times when i got grabbed but somehow made it free.

Infinity's team- wow. the first set we played I didn't even know that was you guys we were playing, but that second set you came back with a ****ing VENGENCE. xD If it werent for you guys I think we could have gotten 3rd or 2nd easily. But I guess you guys needed the gas money more rofl.

Sethlon and Hylian- what happened? I sat down with the mentality of "we're ****ed" but either you guys were sandbagging, or underestimated us, or maybe I've just gotten better. o.O I was so surprised at how quickly we won, but after that match, it really changed my goal from "let's screw around in the doubles tourny" to "....we might actually WIN this."

I don't really remember any more team shoutouts for now.

Singles Shoutouts-

Whoever played me in the first round: sorry I dont remember who you were, but thanks for not beating me in the first round, I was considering stopping going to out of town tournaments if I got sent to the loser's bracket in the first round again.

Broly: great games dude, they were both very close, and I really admire your tenacity and skills to be so good at the game despite whatever your circumstances are.

Mr. 3000: I really hate fighting you now. xD I know you didnt remember me, but was played at the UofH Brawl and CoD Tourney way back in April, and I got matched against you in the very second round.. I beat your ike then you owned me with sonic. So yesterday I got matched against you again and I really thought I had improved enough to beat your sonic, but apparently I'm still nowhere close. neither my dedede or kirby really gave you much of a fight and im pretty dissapointed in myself for that. It's pretty hard to get practice against a good sonic cause there's so few of them.

Ultimate Razor: *copied from my shoutout on your aib page* I found out after our match that I could have requested a different TV... that really killed my night TBH. I tried to find you again later on to challenge you to a MM on a regular TV xD I really feel sorry for anyone that had to fight a snake on TV #3, it literally made snake's landmines and c4 invisible, and grandes only about 1 pixel large. Also, green greens was a terrible cp on my part and I really shoulda gone rainbow cruise or something instead.

Random Shoutouts-

Take: I hate your up B breaking my kirby and lucario combos =( your marth just seems to be anywhere and everywhere at once, definitely the best marth I've ever played in brawl.

Everyone that sat down and played my kirby and got owned: You guys made me think twice about using D3 in the tourny instead of kirby xD

Whoever that one diddy player was that challenged me to a MM before hobo: i realized on the way to houston that neither of us has any idea what the other looks like, and thus, our MM never happened xD

Fogo: I'm glad I didnt have to fight you in the tourny this time xD Was anyone other than us repping Dedede?

More to come if I remember anything.

CY

Smash Ace
Take: I hate your up B breaking my kirby and lucario combos =( your marth just seems to be anywhere and everywhere at once, definitely the best marth I've ever played in brawl.
i guess you haven't played royr? -_-

take's marth IS TRASH RAHRAHRAH

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
guys help me out has anyone seen BOSS, or know how to contact him?

he has my wii, thanks

Esca

Smash Champion

flip > hyli > esca. -_-
Popertop said my Diddy is better than Hylian's anyway..firstly.

Secondly, you had the easiest bracket ever. You got 3 stocked by Sethlon to go to losers, and your Falco. Any good people you played were d3's, which aren't very hard to beat. You got 9th by chaingrabbing and scrubby tactics.

The only reason I lost at all was because i played a Mario with Diddy.

Also, to end the Ozz/See.Why argument.

Ozz is an overall better Falco, while See.Why has better results and a different play style, Ozz is a genuine player. Ozz beat me without using one chaingrab, See.Why always uses it.

But Ozz, you need to learn to nair and do just a little more side-b.

CY

Smash Ace
Popertop said my Diddy is better than Hylian's anyway..firstly.

Secondly, you had the easiest bracket ever. You got 3 stocked by Sethlon to go to losers, and your Falco. Any good people you played were d3's, which aren't very hard to beat. You got 9th by chaingrabbing and scrubby tactics.

firstly, popertop's opinion doesn't matter no offense to him. your diddy is decent at best. -_-

secondly, it was a 2 stock. :) it was a falco ditto so it doesn't really matter, plus he's alot better than me. i'm pretty sure the people i beat, you would lose to so lol. not like i played some complete scrubs in my bracket, i had some tough people to face. scrubby tactics? hmmmmmmmm... *throws banana, grabs, runs away, rinse and repeat, spot dodge dsmash/fsmash* yeaaaaaaaaaa amazing skill there man.

and is mario even a tough match up for diddy? lol i happened to beat that mario tyvm :) no johns brent, he outclassed you son.

yes all because i'm falco i know.

Gnes

Smash Master
Shoutouts!!!!

TGM-Nice job man...we need to play friendlies sometime since im not packin the meta heat anymore...u can taste my succulent kirby...

Tallman-i didnt talk to much at the tourney...who know why...but double lucas was AWESOME!!!

Keith- come on man...deliver me more combo awesomeness that ill dream about (NO HOMO!!)

Gea-Team Newlyweds...Mid tier...3rd place baby...were amazing...we even took out freakin Broken Arrow(that match gave me mental strain)...the crazy thing...we'll still get better....But speaking of arrows

Santi-our match was the best first round match ever...which brings the question...why did we play in the first round *glares at tournament seeders* Dude your Tinks...i dont really feel like even think about it...great match man...u should come to more hobos...

Dojo-I was wonderin what RT was talkin bout...man your metaknight really is on a different level....amazing stuff...and I told u that u would take out Roy...i know it was hard as heck but just imagine...he just came back from his homeland..(Country Johns)

Sethlon-Kirby intimidation...but seriously ive played u in every tournament ive been too, its about time i won...i always have alot of fun playin u...ur cool

SS-did my kirby intimidate u??? Hes not that scary...just check the sig

Zori-Real life>>>>>>>>Online...your olis good though...

Fogo-no magic for me...we gotta play next time...

Bad News Bear-nice meeting u man...Dennys was fun...and yes...Kirby f-smash>>>>>THE UNIVERSE!!!

CY-thanks man...its hard to go from insta-win to if i make a mistake i my die...still i like kirby...thanks for the encouragement...i respect u for playin a falco thats not a generic copy of sethlons...

Ozz-Kirby>>>>>>>>>>ZSS....get out of here!!!

Watts-Your ZSS>>>>>>>>>>Ozz ZSS...get out of here Ozz!!!!

RT-I didnt forget about u my huge asian friend...u should stop gettin frustrated in tournament...its all one big mindgame...u didnt play nearly as well as u did the night before or in friendlies that day...whats up man...dont make me have to cry :(

Random Meta-Dont worry kirbys trash...i just get lucky...all the time...every match...

Lastly..Stiltz-good job man...u finally got 1...now go fix that car!!! Seriously man...who says kirby has the advantage over oli...u showed me...time to go practice so more...and by practice i mean sleep :)

To everyone else i missed....im sorry i stopped playin meta...i know how much yall wil miss him *everyone cries tears.....of joy* seriously one less meta for the world....Dugfinn, TGM...It was a great tourney...see yall in month...or earlier

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
escajehubus said:
LOLOLOL. God I want to quote that. Soooo bad.

Also, your logic is horribile. Look, I can do it too:
Sethlon told me that my diddy is better then fliphops. Sethlon > Popertop so obviously I win right?

God your logic is bad.

Also, I didn't even play diddy in this tournament. Why are people even talking about my diddy? Lmao.

CY

Smash Ace
Also, to end the Ozz/See.Why argument.

Ozz is an overall better Falco, while See.Why has better results and a different play style, Ozz is a genuine player. Ozz beat me without using one chaingrab, See.Why always uses it.

But Ozz, you need to learn to nair and do just a little more side-b.
you played him and one set and you say he's better than me? lololololol i think you're just mad.

he didn't chain grab? why wouldn't he? it's something amazing falco has, so why wouldn't he use it?

but i have no problem with ozz, so whatever.

Esca

Smash Champion
It is because your Falco. Diddy and Falco are two completely different characters. Mario has the Fludd, so it's very easy to gimp Diddy with, also he has quicker attacks that out-prioritize Diddy, he plays more in the air than on the ground, so you can't use bananas, also he has the blanket that reflects the bananas and also diddy's side-b. That is several legitimate reasons why Mario is good against Diddy.

Also, you pick Falco/Jungle Japes everytime, thats the only reason you beat that Mario.

And since Popertop has played us both, his opinion is what matters because of the different play-styles we have.

PS: I'm an aggressive Diddy player, not what you said in the description, running away and such. It's not like you don't either. You shdl, then side-b. Shdl>side-b. Chaingrab, dair. Rinse and Repeat.

Hylian: You do the generic Diddy routine. I was watching you play. You utilt and dtilt way too much when it doesn't matter. You barely use banana set-ups for k0's. I don't have a problem with you man, and I want to keep it that way, so lets?

CY

Smash Ace
It is because your Falco. Diddy and Falco are two completely different characters. Mario has the Fludd, so it's very easy to gimp Diddy with, also he has quicker attacks that out-prioritize Diddy, he plays more in the air than on the ground, so you can't use bananas, also he has the blanket that reflects the bananas and also diddy's side-b. That is several legitimate reasons why Mario is good against Diddy.

Also, you pick Falco/Jungle Japes everytime, thats the only reason you beat that Mario.

And since Popertop has played us both, his opinion is what matters because of the different play-styles we have.

PS: I'm an aggressive Diddy player, not what you said in the description, running away and such. It's not like you don't either. You shdl, then side-b. Shdl>side-b. Chaingrab, dair. Rinse and Repeat.
i have no idea about the match up, but according to what hylian said i'm guessing it's in your favor.

i picked japes two times the whole tourney, once against the mario, and once against fogo which was in the MM. why WOULDN'T i pick JJ if they don't ban it? seriously? it's a ****ing counter pick so why wouldn't i use it? wow....

brent u is sownd dum rite now.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Shout outs. I do not want to post all of them so here are a few.

Xyro - Great host great and funny guy. Cinnamon match was funny. Gave me advice and his samoose got better lol

Stiltz - Great olimar and our matches were stupid close. 2-1 i almost had him. congratz for
reppin Houston.

Dojo - Met him and saw his MK. Wowz. He helped me with HW so hes kool =P

Bwett - Good yoshi but Dallas will not prevail.

Vash - Good pit yet idk how he defeated T-rex!

Ozz - Avoided our MM lol

Hylian - He lies. He said he didn't use Diddy. I played it lol.

T-rex - Gave me advice

Pipes - Take off the ****en tie and you might get somewhere in life lol

Furbs/Take - Didn't talk to them but i saw the scooby dooby doo

Thats all i can think off the top of my head so sorry to the rest.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Just a reminder, if anyone knows who Boss is, please tell them to contact Furbs. He might have accidentally taken his Wii. At least, I want to believe it was accidental... :ohwell:

Esca

Smash Champion
i have no idea about the match up, but according to what hylian said i'm guessing it's in your favor.

i picked japes two times the whole tourney, once against the mario, and once against fogo which was in the MM. why WOULDN'T i pick JJ if they don't ban it? seriously? it's a ****ing counter pick so why wouldn't i use it? wow....

brent u is sownd dum rite now.
I don't sound dumb right now. You got aggravated because your a 3rd rate Falco, who got an easy bracket, yet when someone confronts you about it, you get mad.

how come nobody shout outs me anymore..i should talk more trash again...

Kailo, **** YOU! :)

CY

Smash Ace
I don't sound dumb right now. You got aggravated because your a 3rd rate Falco, who got an easy bracket, yet when someone confronts you about it, you get mad.
not mad at all son. you wouldn't of survived in my bracket, so it's all good in the hood g. honestly, you're a 5th rate player if that exists. you always talk about how you picked up some new character when all in all it's just meh. but it's all good i still love you. just stop getting mad when i outplace you every single tournament we've been to. :laugh:

Top Bottom