• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hit You Again- RIT's got hype 4/10

Slashy

Smash Lord
I've seen some that have gotten taken down too. Also EGS didn't even mention it in their newsletter. They're more hyped for REGEX.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
I admit, I'm a liiiittle peeved it's not even in their newsletter.

I have seen some more flyers though.

Sharky

Smash Master
*moar sadface for eevee* =(

I'm mm'ing dr g and if I win he has to go yoshi for the tournament. hyyyyyyyyyype!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Anyways guys, tournament is coming up this weekend, can I get a count on who is coming, and who is bringing a setup?
im coming. bringing a wii and 2 tvs.
But I wont be there till about 3. so I hope Brawl is being run after melee.

I am bringing HDTV, component cables, Wii, laptop, and capture device. I'll need to borrow someone elses setup for the live stream. Composite cables cause too much lag on HDTVs
I dont play any match that has anything riding on it on an hdtv. ever.
Ill be there. I'm hoping this event will help discover some new smashers that go to RIT. I've only seen like 2 or 3 flyers hanging around. Pyro print out like a 100 more copies and post em everywhere man.
theres a crapton all over the place at the SAU....
Not going.

I'll miss you all though. <3

whaaaaaaattttt the fkkkkkkk...

YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!
*sobs*

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
im coming. bringing a wii and 2 tvs.
But I wont be there till about 3. so I hope Brawl is being run after melee.
can you get there to sign up for stuff though? EGS will be starting at 1:00, and if you're not signed up for stuff, you won't be able to play.

altairian

Smash Lord
If he's giving advance warning of being late to the tourney, I hope they'd pull the sticks out of their ***** just far enough to allow him to sign up after getting there =\

Slashy

Smash Lord
The only other television I have is a black and white 320x240 res television. Even if I don't bring a television I'll need to use someone's setup for the live stream.

altairian

Smash Lord
Oh yeah I'll try to bring a full setup. I'll definitely have a wii, but if they're gonna be douches about texture hacks I'll probably need someone to pop their SD card in to load up infinite replay/tags with replays cause I like my textures too much to turn them off for the fest the night before XD

Slashy

Smash Lord
Oh yeah I'll try to bring a full setup. I'll definitely have a wii, but if they're gonna be douches about texture hacks I'll probably need someone to pop their SD card in to load up infinite replay/tags with replays cause I like my textures too much to turn them off for the fest the night before XD
You can always play with the SD card out, or rename the /pf/ folder, or use a different source to load codes (i.e. FAT32 flash drive). You'll need to be quick about running mods BTW, if they catch you running HBC or GeckoOS they might be pissed.

Knowing EGS they'll probably relate custom CSS and Wifi Waiting Room to Brawl+, so you might want those codes out.

I can make an SD card with whatever codes you want on it if you really need it.

If need be, I can get you my SD card with only those codes on.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
:(
you shall be missed
lol.

Eevee noooo! why not? because its singles only? sadface
Whaaaaat =(
*moar sadface for eevee* =(

I'm mm'ing dr g and if I win he has to go yoshi for the tournament. hyyyyyyyyyype!
Get 'im sharky! :D

whaaaaaaattttt the fkkkkkkk...

YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!
*sobs*
I can't A-List AND go to MLG Orlando (hype!) unless I make sure I do all these projects. :c With MLG being so close, I can't afford to move at a slow pace. I'm so busy that I end up having to plan my days down to the minute to make sure I get enough accomplished.

My 5 min. break alarm just sounded. :c sorry guyyyys. I'll watch the livestream from home though! And I'm sure Cura is still coming.

wahh. *Emo*

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Umm, I might not make this. Sorry... :(

EDIT: And whats with this "NO SD LOADING!" crap. Cause I had some evil plans for this tournament. I.E.: super ganon mod. Heh heh.

Slashy

Smash Lord
Umm, I might not make this. Sorry... :(

EDIT: And whats with this "NO SD LOADING!" crap. Cause I had some evil plans for this tournament. I.E.: super ganon mod. Heh heh.
I caused EGS to hate hacking for two reasons:

-People might confuse Brawl for Brawl+
-EGS believes that texture hacking primarily exists for nude Snake and nude Samus.

Super Ganon is nothing compared to Ganondorf-

altairian

Smash Lord
You can always play with the SD card out, or rename the /pf/ folder, or use a different source to load codes (i.e. FAT32 flash drive). You'll need to be quick about running mods BTW, if they catch you running HBC or GeckoOS they might be pissed.

Knowing EGS they'll probably relate custom CSS and Wifi Waiting Room to Brawl+, so you might want those codes out.

I can make an SD card with whatever codes you want on it if you really need it.

If need be, I can get you my SD card with only those codes on.
Well, the OP says no texture hacks/brawl+ stuff, but other hacks are okay, so I'm not sure how we'd be expected to run said hacks without geckoos lol.

But yeah I don't see any reason to NOT have infinite replay/tags with replays on, people like saving replays and we SHOULD be saving tourney sets (I always forget =\ ). So since I'm lazy and I won't have a laptop with me to pop my SD card in to change my gct file at the venue, it'd be much appreciated if someone with a gct that doesn't include the file replacement code could load it up on my wii at the venue :D

Slashy

Smash Lord
Well, the OP says no texture hacks/brawl+ stuff, but other hacks are okay, so I'm not sure how we'd be expected to run said hacks without geckoos lol.

But yeah I don't see any reason to NOT have infinite replay/tags with replays on, people like saving replays and we SHOULD be saving tourney sets (I always forget =\ ). So since I'm lazy and I won't have a laptop with me to pop my SD card in to change my gct file at the venue, it'd be much appreciated if someone with a gct that doesn't include the file replacement code could load it up on my wii at the venue :D
It might not be an issue :/. I can definitely make you a gct with these codes on it then.

-75m is Wifi Waiting Room.
-Skyworld has cloud platforms.
-Level freezer (Wario Ware, Spear Pillar)
-Luigi's Mansion has slown animations
-Custom CSS
-No Random Tripping
-Triple Jump Glitch Fix
-Name Tags in Replays
-Infinite Replays
-Unrestricted Control Editing

Kantō

Smash Champion
my bad i was under the impression that fran was driving till i saw her post.

my bad.... :)

is there room in the car for me acton?

Slashy

Smash Lord
May I partially hijack someone's setup for the livestream, it involves swapping out the video cable and using my laptop speakers for audio.

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
I caused EGS to hate hacking for two reasons:

-People might confuse Brawl for Brawl+
-EGS believes that texture hacking primarily exists for nude Snake and nude Samus.

Super Ganon is nothing compared to Ganondorf-
EGS has never had any clue about any type of competitive game or how to run tournaments for them, they are a bunch of casual gamers who get scared by the notion of anything involving work or real competition.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Dang enough with the egs hate lets just go and have a good time :]

Top Bottom