• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey guys, use Up-B. All the time. UPDATED WITH FORWARD AIR!

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I actually only planned to do the Omari thing that one time, because I realized I hadn't yet trolled him about it. It's old now. And you guys beat me to the Coolwhip thing. D:<

Anyway, I'm thinking about doing another writeup. It's an actual attack, not Utaunt, that's being postponed.

Omari

Smash Journeyman
Come on XeroXen, I know you're much quicker than that. Or are you?...o_O!?!?

Edit: Hold on, what? Up Taunt write is coming as well? All 179 frames? Oh we out!!!

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Speaking of Coolwhip, I used his tag ((CWhip)& a few other members) at Vinnie's tournament yesterday. People was like (at first), Is that Coolwhip from the Mario boards!?!?!? It was difficult for me not to chuck a smile once in a while. Pretty soon they figured out it was me though...:c:urg::).

:mario2: <- duh bes!!!*
I ,<3 you x1,000,000,000 NO HOMO!

:mario2: <---That's hot

Omari

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Coolwhip, ILY2 virtually speaking (due to me not actually knowing you) & I'm going to be using fellow members (Mario mains') tags at offline events (tournaments) often now (hopefully@Pound V4starters). Appreciate your feedback man, seriously.

Omari

Smash Journeyman
Boss: Brown Mario & Blue Luigi (although he uses all colors like me).

KirinBlaze: Red Mario

Vato Break: Yellow Mario (Wario Mario)

Lil G: Blue Luigi

Big Lou & YoshQ: Orange Luigi

Sensei: White Mario (Fire Mario)

Omari: All Mario colors (difficult to believe right?)...etc...O pretty mix in other smasher's styles with my own.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Mario's original is the best by far IMO.
Maybe Brown Mario if I'm facing a Wario XD

Omari

Smash Journeyman
The classic Mario costume is my favorite because his colors represent a classic superhero (discarding the costume of inverted classic Mario). Each color is placed on different piece of clothing for a different meaning of that specific character (I believe).

Red: Power
Blue: Serenity
Yellow: Sunshine/happiness & Immediate Power

Omari

Smash Journeyman
Fire-Mario all day
Khaos Matador & his :mario2: power-ups (Fire Flowers). The Fire Mario costume causes me to camp more (can actually help you when mixing it up during tournaments). You forgot to put everyday after all day BTW, :troll:

Omari

Smash Journeyman
In that case, I love Shadow Mario because I'm really playing as Bowser's son (Bowser Junior). (Play Super Mario Sunshine as a reference.)

Omari

Smash Journeyman
What are the :mario2: colors (Omari: all), textures (Omari: Shadow Mario) & your favorite costume (Omari: Classic Superhero) that you use? Regarding in Super Smash Bros. Brawl & overall.

Back to the main purpose of this thread: Discussing SJP & F-air. Has anyone platform pressured their opponent(s) & jab-lock (an effective option if your opponent(s) miss the ground tech)>Front Air (f-air)>Super Jump Punch (SJP)? I call it the "*****s jump up to beat the **** down" combo.

Omari

Smash Journeyman
Nice texture but I meant Mario's regular costume. I<3the Shadow Mario texture because I always wanted to plays Bowser Jr. (Don't ask.)

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
The coolwhip combo: Up-tilt>Up-tilt>Grab>D-throw>Uair>Uair>(Grab or dair)
If grab then ftilt offstage then spike. GAME!

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
any marios going to clash?

wanna do some dittos?

=D
I wish i had the money go. But if you come to an IL tourney someday i'll gladly ditto you.
It would be :awesome: to play you, boss. *Smiles*

Oh, send in some clips for dtm 4 (Do the mario 4) it's back on broskie.

steep

Smash Lord
Man I wish I could play you boss! Ah well maybe at some other tourney someday. I can't make it to clash.... 12 Hours of driving is just too far away.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yo I know this is a bit random, but I saw the title and whenever I do use Mario, if I use Up-B all the time I go "You're broke".

Top Bottom