• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB2: Gboro NC; Melee/Brawl; July 25th-26th; M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

strawhats

Smash Master
M2k and mango played at Genesis against each other in a crew battle wher m2khad 3 stock-mango's 4 stock and defeated mango in a epic 0-death combo(more like 15% damage to death) but the point is he ***** mango's last stock. I hear that mang and m2k played freindlies matches against each other. Don't know how those went but it seems that mango has recently started to recognize m2k as his competiton.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
isn't m2k going to evo?

anyway, theres a chance that I might be able to make it to this now!!! (for melee)

would anybody really good want to team? i want to win $$. Ali? Lozr? MD/VA going down? omni?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm teamin with loZR, plank. Ali will still be out of the country.

I'm sorry you can't go, Dr Neo.

Chops is goin!!! awww yeaah.

Guero89

Smash Rookie
Hey guys so after I pre reg wasn't I supposed to get something through email or something, or what do I show at the door saying i pre reg already?

rhan

Smash Hero
My mom printed out some kind of receipt. I guess I'm just going to show up with that and state our names.

Good question though. Vilt clarify please.

Guero89

Smash Rookie
Yeah I have the receipt too, I was just going to do the samething but i thought I'd ask

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I will be offering: THE TOASTY NESS CHALLENGE!!!!!

granted I'm mad rusty but whatever, letz goooeeesssss!

Rules!

Simple:

If, and only if, you 2-0 me, you get $2.

If I win just ONE match out of the 2, I get $1 and you get nothing.

BONUS: I have a small bunch of TWO DOLLAR BILLS [fully legit] that I'll even draw toast on for you if you 2-0 me!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
pp tell my little brother he needs to master shine to lightning kick before he can become as good as me

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Toasty I was complementing the nachos more than saying anything about you. Playing Falco and hangin with you is a plus. =p

shine to lightning kick *****.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I will be offering: THE TOASTY NESS CHALLENGE!!!!!

granted I'm mad rusty but whatever, letz goooeeesssss!

Rules!

Simple:

If, and only if, you 2-0 me, you get $2.

If I win just ONE match out of the 2, I get $1 and you get nothing.

BONUS: I have a small bunch of TWO DOLLAR BILLS [fully legit] that I'll even draw toast on for you if you 2-0 me!
I'll do that if we Ness ditto!

I'd also accept Peach vs. Marth ******ry.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
hello !

i have a few questions:
1. does anyone still need a teammate for melee? T_T
2. and is there room for carpooling in anyone's vehicle (from nova or richmond area)? or does anyone need a lift, because i evolved and can drive if everyone chipped in for gas
3. and is there some hotel that everyone is chipping in for and has floor space available?

if you need a teammate and are contemplating on asking me, please note that you'll probably go 2 and out if we team LOL

please message me if you can helpfully answer any of my questions x_x please don't be mean and message me if you are mew2king or mango or g-reg to say "here's the answer to your 1st question: no"

thank you!

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'll team with you Kiwii if you still feel like entering doubles and can't find another partner. I wasn't really planning on entering doubles though. I only play Peach now, so you don't have to worry about me playing Ness lol.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Also, stingers... we still doing the "ROB room" as far as rooming goes? If not... I need to find someone to room with. or, at least someone who will let me sleep on the floor for a small sum of money.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
stingers: good stuff. I don't think he will, as he and I agreed that I could lay my head on his lap & he'd play with muh hair. *nods*

That's going to be the highlight of HERB for me.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
stingers: good stuff. I don't think he will, as he and I agreed that I could lay my head on his lap & he'd play with muh hair. *nods*

That's going to be the highlight of HERB for me.
You best live up to your end of the bargain son ;)

ROB room is gonna be tight (all definitions).

Kiwii I might be able to give you a ride. I'll be going through NoVa.

Top Bottom